Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Imtiaz's soft corner for Deepika

[ 0 ]

She's often spoken about her fondness for her one time director Imtiaz Ali. Imtiaz too is biased towards her. And it shows when they meet up socially. The other day we saw Deepika Padukone and Imtiaz at a coffee shop. And it looked like both were in a very happy space. There was banter galore. And the actress was overheard sharing her experiences while working on Lafangey Parindey. Imtiaz was all ears. When we left the scene, there were smiles all around. Good friendships always warm the cockles of our heart.

http://www.filmfare.com/articles/imtiazs-soft-corner-for-deepika-1412.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kawal_tak thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Aww i know Imtiaz like DP alot , there were a article where he talked abt all the actors/actresses he have worked with ( Shahid , Ranbir , DP, Saif , Kareen ) and he said the best words to DP :)

glitters thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I always felt he has a soft corner for Deepika as well and I find that really cute :)

I am happy they are like collaborating with each other again since Deepika is doing Homi's movie which has been written by him..

lovanika thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
It is just a joke but I was thinking htat Imtiaz Ali is UNLUCKY for bollywood actresses/actors...

He made JWM and Shahd-KAreena broke up after 4 yrs of steady relationship.
He made LAK and Deepika-Ranbir broke up after three yrs of relationship.

😆😆😆

I think..John-Bips or Shahid-Priyanka should not work with him or think twice...what is more imnportant LOVE or CAREER??😆
Okazaki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
^I knw its just a joke but Imtiaz might be considered lucky, by some, who were not quite fond of the pairings & were hoping for the couples, in question, to break-up 😆

Sweet article...I think he has shot some commercials with her, too...hence, the good rapport

Terenaina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I think it's sweet. It's great that deepika will be doing a movie written by Imtiaz next
They saw a male director and female actor at a coffee shop and did not link them up?! How can this be? What is wrong with these people? What did they smoke?

Edited by xetaxeta - 13 years ago