Ekta was Absolutely Right about Harshad

Posted: 13 years ago

I think You guys still remember Ekta's words about Harshad in a TB article .

" When asked Ekta why she chose Harshad Chopra and Anupriya Kapoor for the lead roles Ekta explained, "Harshad is one of those actors who can be silent and reflect the intensity of the shot. Harshad being placid is never boring. That ability is in very few actors and Harshad fit the bill perfectly. Anupriya's smile completely took me away. When we got both of them to do a joint screen test immediately we had a crackling chemistry! So we decided to get them onboard." "

These are words Told by Ekta herself about Harshad and Anupriya. She is absolutely and 1000000000% right in saying about Harshad. I am very Elated to think Ekta has finally recognized a GEM of A Person Harshad. Harshad is one such Fab actor in Telly industry who can emote 1000s of Expressions being silent and especially Through Eyes. I saw Harshad in Kis Desh for 2 Years. I am very excited to see Harshad in completely new Role apart from Prem and his other previous Roles in Tere Liye Show.

Even Harshad was right iin saying Prem is different from Anurag. Yes Anurag has all kind of emotions in him take anger, arroganace, love, like , rudeness, respectful, ignorable, simple, reserved etc etc . Only Harshad has the capability to change any emotion in fraction of second. He can change a Emotion from shock to happiness in fraction of second esp in last part of Yesterday's epi. He can maintain hotness in his arrogant Look, Simple and adorable in Smiley look.

Few words about Anupriya , i loved her action from MJHT times and now i am adoring her smile and simple look in Tere Liye. She can smile and laugh whole heartedly. Her tears and love for her Onu touches each and every viewer of Tere Liye. Even her eyes are expressive. Ekta is very and perfectly right in taking Both Harshad and Anupriya ๐Ÿ˜Š

ekta always has the right choice of actors...๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ harshad's acting skills are just something else...he enlightens the screen...mor elike putting it on fire๐Ÿ˜† one of the most flawless actor i've ever seen! :)
I absolutely agree with you.For me he is the only actor in TV industry who is capable of emoting all sort of emotions perfectly.He is simply flawless.A magnetic person he is who just pulls the veiwers towards him.

I simply adore Anupriya's simplicity, her smile and her expressions too is going good.I have started loving this jodi.
May God Bless them with success
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ spot on and very nice topic
i agree....and did u see the last part....
he never said a word....
but u could connect with the lovve dawning in his eyes as he realises that its his taani standing infront of him......slowly very slowly he gets amused at her attitude....and then...its his smile which blows u away๐Ÿ˜
shes always rite bout picking the actors nd she always cumes up wid the best jodi..nd i also luv harshu for the reason that his silence speaks louder then any other actor's words..nd bout anupriya...i also agree wid ekta here too...wat made me like anupriya a lot was her smile...thats the first thing i liked boiut her...her smile is sooo cute..nd m kinda liking anupriya wid harshad...they make a cute couple..!!...luv ekta for always picking the right jodis!!
๐Ÿคฃ is all i have to say ... yea i know its a bit out of place but i feel like it ๐Ÿ˜†
Ok on a serious note yes we all had been crying this out loud ever since Prem happened and i was so happy when Ek finally acknowledged it

And yup she was right about AK's smile too ... it takes your heart away
I agree with you..and the way he express his feeling from his eyes/๐Ÿ˜
simply amazing..wonder how many girls faint today๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by Sweet_Kandy

I agree with you..and the way he express his feeling from his eyes/๐Ÿ˜
simply amazing..wonder how many girls faint today๐Ÿคฃ
sammy u have the yesterday's torrent naa...plzz seed it for me...i'm not getting any seeds since morning