Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanayoshiniCG_SRIAG25TheivaRanu.Renita571-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~OLGNESshubbabrinny_geljayQuelle-BelleShemmoMP_Radha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wednesday 25th August Update - Pics added" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:19pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Gudgal!! Smile

Looking at the way TA left Thulasi's house, I thought there was gonna be a boogambam but noooooooooooo and I've come to the conclusion that he's such a coward!!!!!! and i wont wont WONT accept any of his excuses anymore!!! AngryAngry Singam maadhiri leave panaan veetukku vandhona poonai maadhiri padhungaraan... TA whats wrong with youuuuuuuu?!?! You've gotta stand up for your love and what you want dude!!!! Noone else can help unless you help yourself!!  You dont deserve Thulasi or Charu and their love anymore!!! and he mumbled to himself when Lavanya spoke to him... Dude you cud've told her everything right????? Shocked and i'm freaking sure he'll not disclose anything to Charu when he meets her tomorrow if Charu throws up emotional tantrums (which is soooo expected of her..) Ouch Essentially, ella chances-aiyum miss pannuvaan and I'm seriously losing hope for you dude! Only god can save you! Cry 

unless our comedian Anand miraculously stops the T&C marriage, and I think he will, going by his evil intentions today! Ivan thaanda thozhan.. evlo kettavana irundhaalum, oru problem nu varumpodhu kekamayeee udhavi seiraan paaru... this is what is called, a friend in need is a friend in deed.. LOLLOL You're hopefully our saviour, Anand!!! Big smile

Edited by khpriya - 25 August 2010 at 10:24pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

gudgalTheivaRanu.shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

gudgal

gudgal

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by khpriya

Thanks for the update Gudgal!! Smile

Looking at the way TA left Thulasi's house, I thought there was gonna be a boogambam but noooooooooooo and I've come to the conclusion that he's such a coward!!!!!! and i wont wont WONT accept any of his excuses anymore!!! AngryAngry Singam maadhiri leave panaan veetukku vandhona poonai maadhiri padhungaraan... TA whats wrong with youuuuuuuu?!?! You've gotta stand up for your love and what you want dude!!!! Noone else can help unless you help yourself!!  You dont deserve Thulasi or Charu and their love anymore!!! and he mumbled to himself when Lavanya asked him to call Charu... Dude you cud've told her everything right????? Shocked and i'm freaking sure he'll not disclose anything to Charu when he meets her tomorrow if Charu throws up emotional tantrums (which is soooo expected of her..) Ouch Essentially, ella chances-aiyum miss pannuvaan and I'm seriously losing hope for you dude! Only god can save you! Cry 

unless our comedian Anand miraculously stops the T&C marriage, and I think he will, going by his evil intentions today! Ivan thaanda thozhan.. evlo kettavana irundhaalum, oru problem nu varumpodhu kekamayeee udhavi seiraan paaru... this is what is called, a friend in need is a friend in deed.. LOLLOL

Totally agree, yesterday even I thought some big scene today will happen. But is all so mellow, I was almost screaming flop showConfused

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
thank you gudgal for the update...
I already lost hope for tamil........i was not surprised though.....he behaved the way i thought it to be........again he wont open up to charu....wont be surprised again.......as u said priya the way he went out?????
And the way he was blinking when his mom ws asking who thulz is...:......i was like i will kill u.....vaaila enna kozhakattaia??????.......thirunthave mata pola......if he cant defend thulz even after his mom spole bad about her to him....whats the use in getting married to her.....she wd be better w/o him....he wd never defend her...such a coward............he is dancing to his mom's tune......better marry charu....she is good at making u dance at her tunes....
Sorry frnds no offence.....just pouring out my frustn after his behaviour yday......

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.Theiva~*Thamizhan*~brinny_geljayQuelle-BelleShemmo

aarthivijay

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 12:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 12:05am | IP Logged
i wd say what mm thinks is right 100%
He did best for her dter to keep her going well though she is depressed now.....hoping she wd be better later.....mulaiyileye killi eriya parkarar...........i fell its a good descn from mm.........i feel so sorry for the poor girl.......atleast from now on no one shd induce her abt ta ....which would be more consoling than raising hopes for the poor girl......deepa pati shd avoid that.....she would be more shattered then........

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaRanu.Theiva-musicluv-~*Thamizhan*~Quelle-BelleShemmo

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
namma anand enna panna poraro?????
Padma????????
One of them wd tell about t and t staying together.......but still ta mom wd not blame ta ...she wd cover up him......and wd ill talk abt thulz.....then also i think ta wd still be dumb.........what happened to u man?????????

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

ElystiaTheivaRanu.-musicluv-ShemmoQuelle-Belle

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 12:30am | IP Logged

Thanks for the update, gudgal. Naalaikkum ippadi thaan avan oda love solla povaan and Charu azhuthaannu sollittu onnum sollaama vanthuduvaan.D'oh

Well said, Subba,Clap After marriage, Thulasi's going to suffer more in the hands of Thamizh's mum and he wouldn't defend her or even let her say anything against his mother. Her life's going to be miserable living with Thamizh and his mum (Sudha vum Lavanya vum veeta vittu poiduvaanga, so no support from them). Charu kku konjam situation better - Thamizh's mum will shower her paasa mazhai and Thamizh can learn to love his wife.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-musicluv-brinny_gQuelle-BelleShemmo

Post Reply New Post

Go to top