Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: tvbuff211

you know whenever they give a synopsis of this show they always say ' Yeh hai Ichcha ki kahani', but now it seems that Tapasya is the lead and they should start saying yeh hai tapasya ki kahani. Rashmi's portrayal of a hurt Tapasya in 8/25 epi was mind blowing. Her expressions of pain, hatred, jealousy were all too  real. I for once even sympathized with the character - just imagine if you are an only child used to having everything your way. And suddenly comes this little brat and your father does not have the time for you to even look at your drawing. I remember when i was a child and my mother brought me a point and shoot camera. Same evening some important official came with his family of three for dinner and my mom gave their son MY CAMERA to click some pictures, even explained the use of camera with him sitting in her lap - I had a fit of jealousy and made some excuse, so I could cry. So in Uttaran - Tapasya has been dealing with this feeling of rejection from her parents, and no, I am not endorsing her behavior. I think, she needed therapy. And someone should have given Jogi Thakur some lessons in parenting.

precisely! jogi thakur needed lessons in parenting!
loveraghavsia thumbnail
rashmi is perfect in acting
keep it up rashmi
love u
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
areyyy siya kahan hai ab aaj kal? humare veeya heaven pe kyun nahin aati?😭
gallu4eva thumbnail
i agree Rashmi acting is great...her expressions r so real