Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah

Regarding Written Updates - Please Read :)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ishan.

Ishan.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged

Hello guys , you may be wondering why the updates aren't up for the past 2 days . Well, actually I wanted to inform you that I wont be able to do the updates this week , really sorry for that. :( but whenever I get time , I will try posting short updates on the missed out episodes :) Meantime , if any one is ready to volunteer for today's episode , then that would be really great. If not , then dont worry as I will be posting the brief updates on maybe Sunday :)

Love and miss you all !
Ishan

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sahil5binieDark_Star

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Regarding Written Updates - Please Read :)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

binie

Goldie

binie

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 2:03am | IP Logged

its ok ishan... u r doing very good job as mod... and dont need to say sorry for this.... we can understand u r busy with studies too... so thats fine.... and i would love to do that but i m really bad at remembering things... so wont be able to do the updates! Ouch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ishan.pisces25

Dark_Star

IF-Dazzler

Dark_Star

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Sorry??Shocked For what??Confused..Aacha aacha thoda zyaada hogaya shayaad!!LOL

But still, there is NO need to say sorry. We all know that there can be many Important stuff in our life which prevent us from spending time on the net. It's quite obvious that you too are caught up in something!Smile

So, No Worry, Be  Happy and start updating only when you have time!!Big smile

I'll try (quite unlikely to succeed thoughLOL) in updating today's episode.

@binie - oho! Itni aachi memory to hai (well nothing in front of the KING Ishan of course!!Wink) Sab kuch to theek thak post karti ho -daily episode discussion mein-!! Aur kya chahiye??!!Tongue

Cheers,
Nachiket

binieIshan.pisces25

Dark_Star

IF-Dazzler

Dark_Star

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Alright, i somehow managed to complete today's written update and i have posted it. Smile

Well, i guess it's badly written since i am not as good as you but yeah, i gave it a try.LOL

Cheers,
Nachiket

binieIshan.pisces25

pisces25

IF-Rockerz

pisces25

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
Stern Smile Why are you saying sorry???

It okay if you can not do the updates we have the discussion thread, i would help as well but the episodes air late at night here, but none the less if you need any help always here..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

binieIshan.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top