Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

What abt the Necklace

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-tellyaddict-

IF-Sizzlerz

-tellyaddict-

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Thank God Gopi was not proved thief this time also......
and some how Necklace Reached back to Koki All Safe n Sound, Hale n Healty....

But now the question to think abt is......
Who sent the necklace back to MM...that too with the reason that Kinjal sent it for polishing.....

1. Can it be Rashi...who might know the reality and will use this chance to blackmail Kinjal..?
2. Can it be Koki herself......so that she can make Kinjal too Guilt Ridden for hiding the things from her?
3. Can it be Hetal.....might be she listened some of Kinjal's talk and asked Jeweler to send the necklace to MM...?
4. Can it be Kinjal too....to save herself she did this planing again..?
5. What abt Aham doing all this to Save his Behna...to nibhao Rakhi ka farz....?
or
6. As per Suk, May be Anita is coming back to make Gopi's worse life more worse...????

m with option 2 n 4(but m rooting for 5....thats IMPOSSIBLE...but still dil hai k manta nahi..)...dont know why....but feeling like Kinjal did this and if not then Koki.....
not sure abt Koki completely, just 0.0001% of prediction....

Edited by -tellyaddict- - 25 August 2010 at 1:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

monalidpsajniesuk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "What abt the Necklace" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I think it is Umang. He wanted to teach her a lesson... he is playing mind games with her.

Have you noticed that the boy they are setting Kinjal up with has not been seen...Could he be Umang? Correct me if I am wrong but Mehta is a common Gujrati name and Aham and Kinjal may not have made the connection!

Edited by lovtv - 25 August 2010 at 6:02pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

monalidp

monalidp

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovtv

I think it is Umang. He wanted to teach her a lesson... he is playing mind games with her.

Have you noticed that the boy they are setting Kinjal up with has not been seen...Could he be Umang? Correct me if I am wrong but Mehta is a common Gujrati name and Aham and Kinjal may not have made the connection!
I also feel it might be Umang...He is rich enough then why would he blackmail Kinjal for 2 lakhs? I think he has a bigger game in his mind.
Alternatively this boy whom Kinjal is going to marry....he might be secretly keeping an eye on her....You know....something like Amitabh does to Aruna Irani in Bombay To Goa...Tongue He might be actually in love with her and will save her finally from Umang...Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.