mesmerised thanks for the update.
ramathi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
thanks for the wonderful update.
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thanks for the beautiful update.....nowhere did i feel that this was your first one....your writing appeared like that of a very seasoned and experienced updater...kudos to you for the great job.....

just one doubt....what did Jogi Thakur say to Nani at the end......"Ghar ki Chinta" ya "Iss Ladki ki Chinta".... i think it was the latter.........plus, Tappu is shell shocked when Nani slowly takes her hands off her arm, and Tappu just manages to utter one word in disbelief....NANI......(because her dear Nani had ditched her...)....

@ anu and jyoti - completely agree with you people....
nidhi3112 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tapeyga

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">No becauz Ichcha is nothing (her role is identical to that of the father of Veer) </font>

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">It is just the springboard of the story of Tap and after this sentence of Taps</font> :<font size="4" face="Comic Sans MS">Jis pyaar pe humara adhikaar tha who pyaar humein uttaran ki tarah mile humein manzoor nahi hai</font>

<font color="#000066" size="2" face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">Uttaran is not for Ichcha but for Taps</font>

well said dear. Ichcha has become one boneless n hopeless character in show like umed.
The update was wonderful. It felt like rather writing an update u were narrating a story like in a novel. It was so impactful. I enjoyed it reading more than watching the episode. Great work. Keep it up.
nazban thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@ evry1 thank u !!

@ regalla : u were ryt jogi did say " is ladki ki chinta.."..i made d changes..n all d fancy formatting disappered 😭 ..so nxt tym i'l update in d reply box itself..lesson learnt !!
sanw thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thanks for the update

1st attempt at writing the update was too good

well done
regalla thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mesmerised

@ evry1 thank u !!

@ regalla : u were ryt jogi did say " is ladki ki chinta.."..i made d changes..n all d fancy formatting disappered 😭 ..so nxt tym i'l update in d reply box itself..lesson learnt !!

yes......i saw....your beautiful formatting has disappeared.....so just for the sake of addition of 2-3 words here and there, your hard work went haywire....... koi baat nahin dear...better luck next time.......but i must appreciate again...you really did a wonderful job.....

@ Jyoti - Mesmerised has passed with flying colours...ha ha....Pappu pass ho gaya....
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks so much. wonderful updating.
SRKLuvr thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
as bad as I felt today for tapu i have never felt worse for anyone or anything in my whole entire life. If i could name who I hated most in the world now it would be Jogi Thakur. If u could imagine my grief watching tapu break apart I would tell u ive never felt such pain in my life. But I ha to see it because I had to see Tapu telling Jogi what he has done to her.