Users

Frequent Posters

JATINTHAKKAR thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Ria,

Brilliant Topic.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Sid Is Absolutely Right.
He Has to do that Coz Now it's Traumatizing & Lampoonering Everyone & Siddhima's Life Has Also Been affected coz Riddhima is Feeling the Guilt athough She does'nt need too.

Well,The way Sid's Composure of talking to Riddhima & Telling her that,
"Main Nahi Samaj na Chahta.......Nahi Samaj naa Chahta ki Armaan ki wajah se mere Biwi mujhse Door jaa rahi hain."

Riddhima Too also Needs to Check & Set her Priorities Right.
Sid Words were needed to Armaan & Riddhima coz Armaan & Riddhima have to Come Over it Although Riddhima Has Moved ON with Sid But Armaan has to come out of Comfort Zone & face the Reality.

Well Just Hoping For a Painful Siddhima Confession & Confrontation.
Riddhima Will Bring Taht Openness,Trust ,Security,Happiness & Love & I'm Pretty Sure about That.
payyal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Sid is really understanding,now its Riddhima's time to return the favour n understand her hubby n his feelings
rosette80 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
krish...by god a really unique and quality post of urs i got to see..πŸ‘

so soo true..noone understands sid..none of his frends..nor his wife...he has and is gng thru alot...and all he asks from his loved most only wife..is some time for him..to think of him once..to speak on him..to feel his presence..his pain and sorrow..why cant that female get that..she is always never understandable..whether in case of armaan..shilpa or sidd..anways..true sid desereves the best in life..and we all will mke sure he does!πŸ‘πŸΌ
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: luvarti

wow.................wow......wow............

luv u.......luv u.............luv u

this is the third time in a row that u hv made an OUTSTANDING post abt the recent Siddhima situation

hats off to u for that

i know what sid said to armaan in bbcourt and ridz 2day WAS TOTALLY justified

but i cudnt hv explained it in words as BEAUTIFULLY as u did

i m proud 2 hv u here

awwww..Abanti dearπŸ€—..thxx alot for ur kind words..they mean alot....n i agree Sid's words n actions has alwzz been justifiable...i hope to see a beautiful progression spl 4m Ridz side now..

n thxx alot gain 4 ur sweet appreciation..it feels nice...love u....😳n loving Sid makes me Proud...n its rilli feel nice to hv such beautiful souls here lk u..
krishnaria thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Shivangini.com

I'm not bashing..but i dont understand one thing:

I want my Ridhimma back: Did Sid ever got HIS Ridhimma?? :S

okay i appreciate ur comment..since u ask , i jus meant Sid desires 4 his Riddhima,wife back in the sense she's been wid hm post marriage..Sid's Riddhima who's alwzz been wid hm..in heart..

Originally posted by: hewascool90210

amazing postπŸ‘ 

i am very proud of sid, he is the best man ridz could ever had, he is honest and he does not like to hide behind things, he will say what he wants to say in front of anyone and everyone, he is hurt and he made it clear to his wife that she is hurting him by her act, and this has gotten to ridz for sure, i just want ridz to fully concentrate on sid now, she needs to think about him not her so call ex. sid had suffere enough b/c of his wife past, and it is high time things gets sorted out, ridz needs to work more on her marriage now,  just b/c sid had given her all the freedom of this world she should not use it to her advantage now, ridz needs to step up fro her marriage now b/c by hurting sid she will never be happy.

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
mariyam959 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
awesome post..no words..just awesome!!!!!
want more of ur posts this wk
Shivi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishnaria

<font color="#9933ff">okay i appreciate ur comment..since u ask , i jus meant Sid desires 4 his Riddhima,wife back in the sense she's been wid hm post marriage..Sid's Riddhima who's alwzz been wid hm..in heart..</font>

Aha, thank you for replying.
I think Sid really loves Ridhimma, but she doesn't love him back. It's not fair how she treats him..he always comes second (even after watching yesterday's epi)

I really think all problems will be solved when they get divorced. We cant expect Ridhimma loving Sid..because AR was true love and true love happens only once. If Ridz starts loving Sid, love has no meaning in DMG..

AR had true love..

(my opinion..dont bash pls)