Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1370282

Link to FF!!
Angel-Jot thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: -Maryam-

ohh i'm so sorry to keep you waiting...i didn't know it was supposed to be continuedπŸ˜•..i was going to come up with something totally different... so you can definetly go ahead...and again extremely sorry to keep you waiting πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”

Ah..dude, it's fine. I was just asking so i didnt end up writing a part when you were going to.πŸ˜†
I'll write one asap then. =D
ROBlicious. thumbnail
JOt do it soon I wanna write more.
Angel-Jot thumbnail
*clears throat...* WARNING: JAKE WILL BE IN THIS PART! <3 >:) Hehe.

Geez....NO, he won't ruin Edwella's romance or anything....i just love the Jakeward bromance. ;) Gimme a moment Ayysha...i have it write it woman!
ROBlicious. thumbnail
ehhee!!! Make is Funny.
Angel-Jot thumbnail

--I just find it wierd that the two are out on a date at like 11 in the night.πŸ˜† So i'm going to do some magic and make it 11 in the morning kay? I dont want my Jake working at a cafe at 11 in the night....*shakes head*πŸ˜†---

AND...there will be waiters in the cafe...i dont know why..so instead of ordering at the front, there will be waiter.πŸ˜†

So the previous part ended with Edwella kissing and then Ed saying something like "lets get this date started."
And now........

----------------------------------

Bella grinned at him and took his hand in hers. She could never get over the fact how perfect her hand felt in his. The two walked back to the cafe and sat down at a table placed at the most secluded corner. Edward was whispering sweet nothings in Bella's ear when he felt a strong hand on his shoulder. He turned around and was face to face with his best friend, Jacob Black. Edward groaned inwardly and clutched the sides of the table. "What do you want Jake?" Edward hissed between his teeth. Jacob grinned revealing perfect white teeth. " Dude, I work here remember? Whos this? Your girlfriend? How come i don't know about her? Did you tell her about me?" Jacob questioned.  Edward took a quick glance at Bella and took a deep breath. Jacob ALWAYS did this! He always ruined his date! Edward thought miserably.
He stood up abruptly and grabbed Jacob's arm and took him to the counter. All he had to was tell Jacob to screw off until his date was finished and then he could annoy him all he wanted but Bella was very important to him and he wasn't going let anything go wrong.  "Jacob, listen very carefully, you are going to back over there-" Edward stopped to point to the kitchen "and send another waiter to take our order. You will stay in there until Bella doesn't leave. Okay?"
Jacob rolled his eyes but his grin remained on his face. "Bella huh? Thats her name? Cool! I'll go back in the kitchen....lemme talk to her for a few mins." Jacob mumbled and walked back to where Bella was sitting.  Edward stood there with his mouth agape. There was no way in hell, Jacob was going to TALK to Bella! The last time Jacob chatted with Edward's girlfriend, Jacob had convinced her that Edward was gay!

....Hehe......Ayysha...go and ahead and continue.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago
ROBlicious. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Angel-Jot.

--I just find it wierd that the two are out on a date at like 11 in the night.πŸ˜† So i'm going to do some magic and make it 11 in the morning kay? I dont want my Jake working at a cafe at 11 in the night....*shakes head*πŸ˜†---

AND...there will be waiters in the cafe...i dont know why..so instead of ordering at the front, there will be waiter.πŸ˜†

So the previous part ended with Edwella kissing and then Ed saying something like "lets get this date started."
And now........

----------------------------------

Bella grinned at him and took his hand in hers. She could never get over the fact how perfect her hand felt in his. The two walked back to the cafe and sat down at a table placed at the most secluded corner. Edward was whispering sweet nothings in Bella's ear when he felt a strong hand on his shoulder. He turned around and was face to face with his best friend, Jacob Black. Edward groaned inwardly and clutched the sides of the table. "What do you want Jake?" Edward hissed between his teeth. Jacob grinned revealing perfect white teeth. " Dude, I work here remember? Whos this? Your girlfriend? How come i don't know about her? Did you tell her about me?" Jacob questioned.  Edward took a quick glance at Bella and took a deep breath. Jacob ALWAYS did this! He always ruined his date! Edward thought miserably.
He stood up abruptly and grabbed Jacob's arm and took him to the counter. All he had to was tell Jacob to screw off until his date was finished and then he could annoy him all he wanted but Bella was very important to him and he wasn't going let anything go wrong.  "Jacob, listen very carefully, you are going to back over there-" Edward stopped to point to the kitchen "and send another waiter to take our order. You will stay in there until Bella doesn't leave. Okay?"
Jacob rolled his eyes but his grin remained on his face. "Bella huh? Thats her name? Cool! I'll go back in the kitchen....lemme talk to her for a few mins." Jacob mumbled and walked back to where Bella was sitting.  Edward stood there with his mouth agape. There was no way in hell, Jacob was going to TALK to Bella! The last time Jacob chatted with Edward's girlfriend, Jacob had convinced her that Edward was gay!

....Hehe......Ayysha...go and ahead and continue.πŸ˜ƒ

I am going to swtich the characters of Edward&Bella a little, just their talking style & attitude a bit.

... Continued.

'Standing up Bella walked towards both of the men confused. "Well, Hello Bella." Jacob smirked with a wink towards Edward who just shook his head placing a hand around her tiny waist.
"Bella Meet My former Bestfriend Jacob Black, Jake this is Bella My Girlfriend." Bella smiled sweetly extending a hand towards Jacob who took it with a huge grin.
"Nice to meet you Bella, Don't mind Edward he is having his time of the month." From completely silence Bella erupted in booming laughter, causing Edward to smile.
"Well Nice chatting with you Jake, now go back to watching your dishes and where is your hair net woman?" Pulling Bella along Edward Walked Back to the table in a huff and completely drowned in annoyance. "Bella I forgot to tell you, Edward was once proven to be gay... If you don't believe me call up his ex. " Bella laughed again taking her seat, while Edward walked around taking his seat across from Bella Once again.

"Gay, eh?" Bella's brows were raised as she looked at him. "Are you one of those 'wicked city Gay Men' my mother always warned me about?"

He winked at her. "You bet."

She grinned at me. "Are you gonna vamp me?"

He tried to remain his laugh. 

"Not in your wildest dreams," He said, grinning at him.

She grinned back. "Oh, I don't know. My dreams can get pretty wild."

"Really? I studied Therapy in college. Perhaps I could help you analyze them."

Edward continued to grin at her and started to say something, but stopped himself. His smile faltering as something obviously occurred to him. "Wait," he said. "I totally forgot something .." Glancing at his watch he smacked his head. "Shit! Hey umm ... I am sorry but I gotta run home? You wanna come with or should I drop you off?"

"I'll come with, not hungry anyways" she said, taking a drink and not at all caring for the date being cancelled.

Edward stood up grabbing her hand and leading them out. 

"I am sorry about canceling our date."

"It's fine, I am still with you aren't I?"Point Taken.

He paused for a moment, turning towards her and pressing her against the car.

He had his mouth open. "Well, okay, but …" His eyes twinkled as he looked closely at her. She felt her pulse pumping rapidly in her temple as she met his eyes . "You sure its okay?"

Bella exhale of astonished breath may have been heard down the street. "Edward, Its fine, I have other ways we can catch up."

"Well.. Maybe might involve you to go along with me moves." By the time she stopped talking Edward's mouth covered her's.

Her lips met his with an eagerness born of desire and passion and a longing she'd long been trying to bury. It was born of the need to convey all of those things to him. What started out as soft and sweet, hesitant and questioning on his part quickly morphed so that his passion matched her's. She felt the coldness of the hard metal and glass against her back. She felt the heat of his fingers as he first gripped the hem of her top tightly before letting his fingers drift underneath it to graze across her hip and then move down to the curve of pulling her to him. She felt more than heard the low groan which emanated from his chest. As they broke their kiss, She felt his breaths, coming rapidly across her face and the top of her head as he looked up to the sky.

..... to be continued..

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 13 years ago
Angel-Jot thumbnail

Edward turned the engine off and stepped out of the car.  "Well...this is my house." Edward said getting out of the car. Bella got out and joined him as he punched in the code and waited for the garage to open.

As he unlocked the door and let Bella in, he heard the TV on full volume. I probably forgot to turn it off he thought running a hand through his messy hair. He looked at Bella sheepishly as she covered her ears glaring at him.

The two walked toward the living room and were shocked to find Jacob sitting there with his legs propped up on the coffee table. "DUDE! What are you doing here?" Edward exclaimed. Jacob turned his head and grinned upon seeing Bella. He stood and turned the volume down. "Bella...nice to see you again." Jacob said obnoxiously. "JACOB! What are you doing here?" Edward demanded irriatated.  Jacob shrugged popping a grape in his mouth. "I was bored...had nothing to do so i decided why not come here?" Jacob muttered.

"Weren't you at the cafe?" Bella asked confused. Jacob laughed. "Yeah...but i left after i was rudely behaved with by my so-called best friend." Jacob said throwing a sharp glance at Edward who just rolled his eyes in response.  "Get out." Edward said simply. Jacob stared at him for a moment. "GET. OUT." Edward said again but this time more firmly. Jacob huffed and sat back down to Edward's disappointment. "Make me." Jacob challenged turning the volume up again.  Edward groaned and smiled at Bella apologetically............................

Edited by Angel-Jot. - 13 years ago
-Precious thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
great job both of you =D you guys are really amazing!!!
@Jot loved the ending in your first part =P
@harsha and i loved this taunt in yours: "Well Nice chatting with you Jake, now go back to watching your dishes and where is your hair net woman?"
@Jot really liked the last part as well..and i don't mind this jacob much he's fun =D