Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

-Appsy-

IF-Rockerz

-Appsy-

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Initially this is my firs ever topic here on this forum..
when i used to be an active member on Bidaai forum..dere was this topic "Decide a romantic scene b/w Ragvir"..but now m talking about Robsten/Edwella..
I welcome u all to
"Decide Hot n Romantic scenes b/w Robsten aka Edwella"

Here's one from my side..
It was a stormy night..Bella was waiting for Edward at a cafe..she was kinda scared as it was around 11 of night.
Bella has been trying his mobile no. since long but it's switched off. She breaking her silence n losing her patience decides to walk away home all alone. She is walking on her way when a group of guys tease n chase her. She increases her speed when a boy stops her by holding her shoulder..She being restless hits that guy when he is about to hit her..but but but..Edward holds him by his hand..and punches him.
All the fight stuff continues when she asks her to quit..Edward warns them n decides to leave. Rain starts and bella hugs him..edward apologizes for being late and kisses on her forehead and then on her LIPSEmbarrassedWinkShockedBlushing.
Rest is ur imagination......

Enjoy all..
and yeah do come up wid some hot n happening stuff..Big smile

------------------------

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...DUGGUliciousppluvkuch

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Decide Hot n Romantic scenes b/w Robsten/Edwella*" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Yeh toh short FF ho gaya.... LOL

Awesome topic.. but sorry i think for tonight i have to be a silent reader... tomoro shall try to think of sumthing... LOL

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KinchuKiPari

Here's one from my side..
It was a stormy night..Bella was waiting for Edward at a cafe..she was kinda scared as it was around 11 of night.
Bella has been trying his mobile no. since long but it's switched off. She breaking her silence n losing her patience decides to walk away home all alone. She is walking on her way when a group of guys tease n chase her. She increases her speed when a boy stops her by holding her shoulder..She being restless hits that guy when he is about to hit her..but but but..Edward holds him by his hand..and punches him.
All the fight stuff continues when she asks her to quit..Edward warns them n decides to leave. Rain starts and bella hugs him..edward apologizes for being late and kisses on her forehead and then on her LIPS
WinkShockedBlushing.

He leaned closer to her wet, soft lips every second, Her eyes lids dropped slowly as she placed a hand on his smooth jaw aching for his lips. Finally time stopped as his lips met her's making her heart skip a beat.

The crashing thunder and heavy rain vanished then, as did the fact that they stood in the middle of the road. The only things that existed in that instant was him and her. They kissed almost violently, full of absolute need for each other. In that instant, everything fell into place.

He broke away first, but only slightly. "I love you," He whispered, finally. The words came out easily this time. They felt right.

Bella smiled. "I love you," she told me quietly, before capturing his lips again.

They didn't know how long they stood there, wrapped up in each other, but eventually,  stopped kissing. She rested her head in the crook of his neck, and hugged herself closer. "I love you," She whispered again, just because she could.

"About time," he murmured.

She laughed at how random that seemed. Or maybe She just wanted to laugh. "I know."

"Lets Get this Date started then."

-----

I am Not the best writer but I try to lol. I am sorry but I had to put the I love you in there. Just completes those two.

Awesome Idea. Will be having fun doing this.

Edited by xoHarshaxo - 25 August 2010 at 11:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Precious

-Precious

IF-Dazzler

-Precious

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

He leaned closer to her wet, soft lips every second, Her eyes lids dropped slowly as she placed a hand on his smooth jaw aching for his lips. Finally time stopped as his lips met her's making her heart skip a beat.

The crashing thunder and heavy rain vanished then, as did the fact that they stood in the middle of the road. The only things that existed in that instant was him and her. They kissed almost violently, full of absolute need for each other. In that instant, everything fell into place.

He broke away first, but only slightly. "I love you," He whispered, finally. The words came out easily this time. They felt right.

Bella smiled. "I love you," she told me quietly, before capturing his lips again.

They didn't know how long they stood there, wrapped up in each other, but eventually,  stopped kissing. She rested her head in the crook of his neck, and hugged herself closer. "I love you," She whispered again, just because she could.

"About time," he murmured.

She laughed at how random that seemed. Or maybe She just wanted to laugh. "I know."

"Lets Get this Date started then."

-----

I am Not the best writer but I try to lol. I am sorry but I had to put the I love you in there. Just completes those two.

Seriouslyy???Ermm nooo i don't believe that!! you are a really great writer...the continuation was flawless there was no awkward gap and then the details!! loved the i love you parts!! those were the sweetest!!! You ever thought og writing a fanfic?? (on Robsten/Edwella)

Awesome Idea. Will be having fun doing this.

ROBlicious.

-Precious

IF-Dazzler

-Precious

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
reserved for my part..

-Appsy-

IF-Rockerz

-Appsy-

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:25am | IP Logged
beautiful Ayesha..
u r so gud..i suggest u to start up with an FF....m sure u'd rock..

ROBlicious.

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
...Maryam you gonna write or should i continue?
@Appu: Ayysha already has an Edwella FF. =D

ROBlicious.

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 11 September 2010 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
@ Jot.. i think you shud continue.... Big smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top