Page 2 Page 2

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Hey Chupianz
Please forgive me for any mistakes i have made in this written update

-----------------------------Chand Chupa Badal Mein-------------------------

Today's Episode start with hemlata telling divya what's all this?Divya says i was thinking what i should i wear today.hemlata tells divya that girls can not go to the shaagun.
Scene shift to Naintara dadi telling keshav it's feels soo good for this happiness everything will be alright.Sharmas leaves from their house to go the sood house.Sharmas arrived at sood house with the shaagun.Chanchal says to jawahar that look at the two brothers how their face is so happy today.Siddharth comes downstairs and takes blessing from the dadi,keshav and others...

Scene Shift to Nivedita, Divya,
Divya says i never thought this would happen,i will miss you nivi,
Nivedita says me too will miss you but whenever your fav food is cooking i will call you
Divya says you know what we will only be 2 distance away from eachother

Scene Shift to Sood House
Dadaji says to naintara dadi that today the dream has come true and i promise when your poti will come to our house she will be happy and now the family will become one.
Dadaji ask where is the other poti.Hemlata says woh kya hai na both sisters love eachother so they stayed home..

Hemlata Gives a shaagun[small gift] to siddharth and says you have come in our beti life has rajkumar and give her all the love/support/happiness and then keshav gives the same gift his dad has given to keshav with blessings/happiness/take care of our beti....

Naintara Dadi does the aarti and says nazar na lage.Naintara Dadi says to dadji kya ab baat paki samje.Dadaji says yes ak dum paki...all them are happy except yashodra,chanchal and jawahar...

Naintara Dadi says congratulations to yashodra and she says yeah...

Naintara Dadi says now we what about the engagement date
Dadaji how about in one week.

The Engagement is next week

Yash and Aditya says congratulations to siddharth

Yashodra says to chanchal yeh kya hogaya now even the engagement date is fixed..
chanchal says don't worry i will do something that way the girl name will be out

Scene Shift to Sharmas house
Divya and Nivi waiting for them to come home and divya says what if chanchal had said something and yash comes and says di di baat paaki hogayi hai..Nivi and Divya hugs eachother....
and Aditya comes and says next week is the engagement...all them are happy.....

Scene Shift to Yashodra and Chanchal
yashodra says to chanchal want you want sharmas beti to come in our house as bahu
Chanchal says ma don't worry the dhamaka will happen think ma when both girls will be in their engagement dress but when the time will come for the ring during the engagement ceremony the both brothers will fight with eachother infront of babuji and i am 100% sure after that day sharmas will not be able to show their face.

Scene Shift to Sharmas House
Yash telling how hemlata and others have gave gift to siddharth......

Hemlata Says sabse pehle dulhaan ka mue mitta hoga[first dulhaan mouth will be sweeten with sweets/Feed the sweets to dulhaan first]......

Hemlata walking/going with sweets in her hands and says here you go

*The End*
*Episode Ends*

*PreCap*::::Hemlata says what on your blanket and Divya says Siddharth and She shows the Blanket...on the blanket it's written i love you siddharth....Hemlata says ek dum paagli hogayi ha...Divya says yesh mom i am uska liye mein ek raat ki nend[sleep] kya...but lifetime...Happy

P.S:::Looks like the misunderstanding will not be out in tomorrow epi tooo but on the engagement day...

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHERSITES,THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA-FORUMS MEMBERS!

Edited by -Pooji- - 25 August 2010 at 1:49pm

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

suecNas1sarikapatelchotiseguddu12pragyakumarmonicaysdavisER_ER_YAsarahjareenfaminamiss_patel5harish_kenKSKSA HUGE FANPRIYANKA00rgattushalinikanaguSpotfammmamushkan_2003piyualkaprecious_zeba-SanzAngel-minuumitzi11SuhaniSoniaRajinilicious

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Written Update*25th August*Updated*" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shalinikanagu

shalinikanagu

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks.waiting for the rest....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

CoCoa_19

Goldie

CoCoa_19

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Waiting for it. Thnx

P.Kamaljit.Sean

P.Kamaljit.Sean

IF-Stunnerz

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Updated the Rest of the update

Enjoy!

precious_zeba

IF-Rockerz

precious_zeba

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update

P.Kamaljit.Sean

SuhaniSonia

IF-Sizzlerz

SuhaniSonia

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Pooji!! They seem to be prolonging this track a lot.

P.Kamaljit.Sean

puvini

IF-Dazzler

puvini

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
Thanks for another great update

P.Kamaljit.Sean

Spot

Goldie

Spot