I Know You Love Me:Siddhima

shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
I KNOW YOU LOVE ME:SIDDHIMA

Graphic Credit:sweet_shagun aka Shagun

Let's reverse time and go two months behind 22nd and 23rd June 2010. This 
was the day when a new chapter started off in Siddhanth and Riddhima's life.

Riddhima was upset that Siddhanth was supporting Shilpa for her childish actions and how she is ruining the discipline of hospital. As an upset Riddhima is telling all this to Siddhanth she turns back to see him on his knees holding a ring in his hands. He proposes her. Riddhima was speechless she didn't knew what to say how to react she left the room without giving an answer and leaving questions behind for Siddhanth why did she walk off.

Siddhhanth sat on footsteps with Riddhima picture remembering what happened in the cabin while Riddhima sat nearby the window remembering her close moments with Siddhanth and how he proposed her. Siddhanth decided he wants answers to his question and this time Riddhima can't escape from them.

Riddhima tried to avoid Siddhanth giving excuses but he dragged her to fire escape. Riddhima heart started to beat faster with each step of Siddhanth coming close to her and she stepped back.

Siddhanth holds Riddhima arms from his both hands and tells her he has decided he wants to spend the rest of his life with her as he loves her and he wants to be with her. He asks her why did she left when he proposed her does she not feel the same for him the way he does. He moves his hand across her face and Riddhima closes her eyes. He asks her when he touches her doesn't she feels something doesn't her heart beats faster he knows it does.

Riddhima looks at Siddhanth and then starts looking down and Siddhanth can sense it. He holds her face in his palms and tells he can't explain how much he loves her but every moment he thinks about her and knows she thinks about him more than herself she cares for him. Riddhima looks in other direction her heart start beating more faster and her breaths get deeper. Siddhanth whispers she can hide from herself but not him he knows she loves him. Riddhima looks at Siddhanth and the two get lost in each other.

Riddhiam tries to escape from Siddhanth arms but he asks her to stop as he is not done yet. He tells her today he wants to ask her from her. She is his wife and he wants his wife back at his house their house. He wants lot of things but most important he wants to know what she wants. Riddhima hugs Siddhanth who slips ring on her finger and kisses on her forehead.

This was one of the most beautiful sequence we had on Siddhima and it will always be close to our hearts.

Two individuals, two broken hearts who made place in each other heart unknowingly. How much they tried to go away from each other destiny plays it's game and brings them closer. It's the bond that binds them together the bond they share "An Unbreakable Bond"

In the end I leave you all with Siddhanth and Riddhima proposal scene.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZsVaqu3ghE[/YOUTUBE]
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZsVaqu3ghE
Edited by *Shruti* - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Beautiful scene

Sid understood Ridz emotions, he's always been the one who just 'get' her, and how she is and her feelings, she never really has had to explain herself

Thats the beauty of SR - they are Soulmates

And such a beautiful SR confession from Sid which was beyond ILU
Edited by Lennie - 13 years ago
amazing postπŸ‘

uf!! old is gold for sure, i want to see more scene like this, hai the way sid confess his love to his chudail wife, and how it movesd ridz to the core, those scene were the best scene for sure, how i want mat jao scene again now along with another siddhima confession now from ridz side, those scene were so so heavenly, i can watch it for forever and ever. siddhima were mesmerzing.

with siddhima even more now
uppaas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
AWWWWWWWW Shruti.πŸ‘πŸ‘.me faint*****

yr post once again takes me to the Siddihma land what they are and what made me fall in love with them..

I loved this confession scene...

I love Sidihma...KW and Jenny truely ROCKKKKKK
friends_rock thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautiful post.
love this scene of SR.😍 wish we could get them more often oh well!!
oh,....KW and JW have great chemistry together...they are our SR. love them both!

indian_beauty thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome post Shruti Di πŸ‘

I'm all lost in Siddhima land right now 😍 😍 Love this scene so much...so deep. intense, romantic, passionate...Sid's words not only pierced thru Ridzi's heart but also mine...uff...too good....JeRan chemistry was awesome nd sizzling in this scene...KW was too good....his eyes...haiyeeeee....JUST LOVE IT!!!!!
ana24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
beautiful post.........

just love SIDDIMA........

too eager to have them back!!!!!!!!
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

hi

thanks for the lovely post shruti and the video

it was one of the best love confession scenes i have seen till date on indian television

sid saw the love for him, in Rids eyes and the way he tells her tum khudse chpa sakti hoh, lekin mujhse nehi, i know you love me, wowwwwwwwwwwww

loved the part too when eh said i want my wife back, Rids melted complelty

KW was superb and JW expressions were spot on

JeRan chemistry is amazing

norzar

petrichorr thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Lovely post!

Beautiful refresher!

This was one of Siddhima's best scens.Unforgettable!

Loved the way Riddhima recalled the hug, ring and the forehead kiss with a content smile upon re-entering Sid's home.

StarshineHues thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Shru, you're amazing. Thank you so much for this. This is one of my most favorite SR scenes, coz their soul connection was so evident here. Sid only needs to look into Riddhima's eyes to peep into her heart, and this is exactly what was evident here.