Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NotYourType thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Supereshi

With due respect to all of your opinion abt the show....

Aaryaman's is doing watever his character shud do....'coz he is an illogical, unethical and to some extent a phsycho...watever he has done so far and trying to do next......it all depicts him as a negative character...

and for the fact that a devar marring his bhabhi...it has been shown in indian TV earlier also (if u remember kumkum, Mayka...)

But I find there are some very weak points which shud have been changed...those are...

1>how come rewa is not able to escape from there...where a single woman (basanti) is the guard in the entire haveli....cudnt she hit her nd run away!!!!!!!!!WAT REALITY THEY ARE SHOWNG????....women are not as weak as rewa....c'mon....agar jaan pe ban aaye na to koi bhi aurat kuchh bhi kar sakti hai.....

where is the woman power???

2> Where the bahu of Raaj parivar is missing....why commissioner of police is not there???....Y only an untidy and unfit  inspector and 2 hawaldars are always roaming around in the mahal...?????

3> WHY Yash is sitting in Raajmahal and filling up buckets full of tears...."Rewa ke YAAD mein"...WHY?????...and waiting for the cops to get his wife....USELESS......

4> There shud be more scenes outside...where everyone is searching for reva........instead...they are showing the whole family including YASH sitting on sofas and saying their dialogs only....no actions....HUH..!!!!!

These all are disgusting.....weak screenplay.......

well said Supereshi....This storyline would have been more convincing and less painful if  they had shown the characters behaving normally. Reva's dumbness, Yash and Co.'s lack of action/initiative is just adding to frustration. If they actually want to depict reality then why not show how REAL ppl behave in such situations. 😡
SonyaBlade thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

I guess what I'm trying to say is lets stop being as negative as the show is right now when it comes to talking about its storyline.

I have full faith that they will continue with this storyline for a few weeks, maybe even for a month or two but then we  will get to see Yash's finding out the truth and Arya getting his true punishment. But we do have to WAIT for that to happen. Might be painful to watch but I'll keep on watching because I want to see Yash and Reva togehter and that means that I have to suffer through this horrible disgusting storyline for a bit then so be it.......I'm still being entertained even if we dont' have Yash and Reva together ...
shivaNiSu thumbnail
i just want AKNV first to earn people support then they go to write good for Arya n thaima......
Snice the story starts Arya n Thaima doesnt suffer they get wat thay want.......Hello CVS what s the title of the story "Dnt Do This Again"
Yash n Ranima s suffering throughout the story......

I can say tht yash s going to suffer till the last episode where Arya get punishment or suicide in last episode ,next scene Yash Reva joins Serial ends........

Yash is suffering throughout the story, will it match to the title

i think Thaima ll be not punished..Actually she should be punished more than Arya ....then only we can stop those crime in society(those who induce pshyco behaviour should be severily punished)

In all TV shows the first thing they do s to get peoples support for their heroin n then they tells the matter n theme

pls Write the script for Yash in a powerfull way,(We r watching this story for only for Yash not for u(CVS))
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
i agre wid u al n i m vry sad. .astha n anas shud leave d show
-SilverAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This show makes no sense whatsoever!!
ranijirawat thumbnail

This show is loosing its charm.

Devar marring bhabi.........what rubbish.   Hero n family sitting at home and worring.

hero me koi dum hi nahi hai.....bas rota rehta hai........we dont want to see this.

what audiance want..............Indian value + Masala +machoism in hero +beauty with brains.........................no element is present now in the show

this is villian centric daily soap..........everyday we watch in some hope for improvement but goin hopeless

CV s kindly change this storyline............
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
devar marryng bhabhi in front of bade bhaiya..
uff..
this show is disgusting
desi-indian thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The present track is disgusting......How can somebody even think if doing something like that...Marrying his Bhabhi.....I mean where are his morals and values......and I do not know what the hell these creatives are trying to convey....In indian religion people say that Bhabhi is like your mother and in this show .....god know what the hell they are showing......

I like this show very much and the present track is just not working and my suggestion and request to creative team would be that pls. don't get Reva and Arya married as this would ruin the show....

And come on put some brain in Reva and yash and can't Reva shout and say that the police will kill you if I don't marry arya....everything is in front of her and she can just shout and let yash know everything....