Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hums thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
why u guys jealous of her or summat. wel shes probs betta than all u guys riting in so i thnk less of the critisims. if she was so shit she wouldnt be in the best 100 women in the world so in ya face!!!!!!!!! 😊
xChandnix thumbnail
Thanks, but i still like her and no need to be rude Goodfella 😊
komalash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fingirl

I guess she gets lost and confused about how to impress such a large international audience 🤢 may be she sould get some lessons varna woh to humari izzat miti main mila degi 😉 what do u guys think 😆

Hey y do u all think like that abt her....tum logon ki izzat ban rahi hai to ASH ki wajah se....yehi hai jo pori duniya main india ko represent ker rahi hai aur isi ki wajah se india ki film industry bhee famous ho rahi hai.....GET A LIFE PPL....😡
komalash thumbnail
Originally posted by: hums

why u guys jealous of her or summat. wel shes probs betta than all u guys riting in so i thnk less of the critisims. if she was so shit she wouldnt be in the best 100 women in the world so in ya face!!!!!!!!! 😊

veryyyy trueee....but yaar u know these guyz will do it till the end.....some ppl can't chng themselves....
komalash thumbnail
Originally posted by: Goodfella

Bloody f**cking hell!! Aishwarya on David Letterman. People! What kind of world do we live in when a dumb arse desi sl*t with painfully limited acting skills gets to be on David Lettermans?? She is more suited to Jerry Springer. Queen of bolywood my f**cking black arse!!!

u mind ur language...this kind of language is not allowed here in this forum....i think u made ur id jst to abbuse her ,coz itz ur first post...so itz obvious that u made this id to do this only....😡
sarina_202 thumbnail

Originally posted by: komalash

Hey y do u all think like that abt her....tum logon ki izzat ban rahi hai to ASH ki wajah se....yehi hai jo pori duniya main india ko represent ker rahi hai aur isi ki wajah se india ki film industry bhee famous ho rahi hai.....GET A LIFE PPL....😡

Come on yaar..hamari izaat pehle bhi thi because of doctors..engineers..etc.. and BOllywood has ALWAYS been known here. =]

manshi_singh thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarina_202

😆

Come on yaar..hamari izaat pehle bhi thi because of doctors..engineers..etc.. and BOllywood has ALWAYS been known here. =]