India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Aishwarya Rai's Interview

_Anonymous_ IF-Dazzler
_Anonymous_
_Anonymous_

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 10:45pm | IP Logged

Right Now I just watched Aishwarya Rai's Interview on the David Letterman Show:::

Ok first off David starts off by saying all these compliments about Ash, "Most Beautiful Woman in the World"..etc..but shes not on yet..this is in the beginning

He also says how she's the world's most famous actress..yet America doesn't even really know about her...like America always think that America is 1 world and everything beyond it doesn't exist...(well you guys know what that means...)

And then she comes on wearing this brown leather-ish jacket, black leather-knee high boots with this brown skirt

Ok first off her accent is really weird...like it sounds fake and she is trying to sound american but can't

Then like out of nowhere she starts givingDavid an attitude and then out of nowhere she starts cracking up...I seriously don't know why...when noone made a joke..and believe me she did this a couple of times

Besides trying to fake an accent, giving David a big attitude problem, she also lost her marbles and started laughing at her "jokes"((I swear my whole family is like sitting there bewildered like what the hell is so funny))

Then David asks this really stupid question.."You live with your parents?"

She says yes and she told him that at least she doesn't need appointments to meet with her parents unlike some people...

I guess that was the only thing I like as part of the interviw...everything else she did just basically lowered herself in my eyes... 

Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
She is really dumb. Maybe thats why she didn't win the Miss India-Universe title. And that fake accent just shows how fake she is. But... Anyways Anonymous thanks for your feedback. Smile
sai14 IF-Dazzler
sai14
sai14

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 6:38am | IP Logged
It was y'day? Confused Thought it was today!!

hmm yeah i am not surprised that she useda fake a accent. She tries to act like some body from the western world. Did u see her accent in bride and prejudice. Oh my god It was so crazy.

hope this girl will not come to hollywood too!
queenbee Goldie
queenbee
queenbee

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 6:40am | IP Logged
Reallly.........!!!! Aishwarya behaves more like an overgrown schoolgirl than a mature woman. Maybe all that adulation and constantly being under the spotlight has retarded some crucial brain development TongueLOL
Singh23 IF-Dazzler
Singh23
Singh23

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:14pm | IP Logged

i saw the interview and it wasn't that bad, it was a little short and on the whole i liked it

fingirl Senior Member
fingirl
fingirl

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
I guess she gets lost and confused about how to impress such a large international audience Dead may be she sould get some lessons varna woh to humari izzat miti main mila degi Wink what do u guys think LOL
nali476 Senior Member
nali476
nali476

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by fingirl

I guess she gets lost and confused about how to impress such a large international audience Dead may be she sould get some lessons varna woh to humari izzat miti main mila degi Wink what do u guys think LOL

SERIOUSLY, YOU GUYS ARE SOOOOOOOOO HILARIOUS. I SAW THE INTERVIEW TOO. SHE WAS REALLY STUPID. SHE WAS LAUGHING FOR NO APPARENT REASON. WHY THE HELL DID DAVID CHOOSE HER AGAIN?

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 6:21pm | IP Logged
i can't beleive i stayed up until 12:30 am to watch her interview...ughh...it wasn't worth it..

Go to top