Page 1 of 1

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Hey All....

I'm pretty new to this forum...After all the merattals..I'm here.Cool

Coming back to the topic... SUN Tv giving a promo is...Shocked but it did!Tongue

In the promo we see Maha getting kidnapped by Pandi & Co. and then it looks as though he marries her secretly, they did not show them getting married but she sees the thaali and gets shocked.

I think one way its good...at least Gopi's life will be happy!LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanasushavvi_SK_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New Promo" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_SK_

Viewbie

_SK_

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:39am | IP Logged

After all the merattals..I'm here.Cool
OMG

Welcome to the forum Roshini....LOL

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Yaaru ungalai mirattufies.? me here...oru kaai parthuviden ela...Evil SmileLOL

Maha is a big thollai for Gopi, Malar & co...Pandi...all the best rest of your life pa, semma risk than u have taken...LOLLOLLOL

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.