Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ethereal-Path thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: diyaa1pk

well i was on artificial respiratory systm till now.....bt i got da dosage today.....bt doc mansi is a dangerous one .....wo kehtay hain na NEEM HAKEEM KHATRA JAAN ......she is a proffessional hakeem .....who givs out medicn aftr alot of beggng nd prsuing ......
VINI ....ur a vege....IS DIS Y UR CALLED VEG VAMP......bt  sweety pakoray bachay nai ......IF waloon ne tm tak poohanchnay nai diyye ....wat can we do ......bettr luk nxt tym

Oh.. artificial  respiratory system ? 😲... tab toh jitna kharcha aaya hai na..tell me ...i ll send it to Mansi Di's address. *sympathetic n innocent face*🀣.. She deserves it this time... 😑🀣🀣

Yeah, m a veggie...and that's why m a Veggie Vampire...
🀣.. Good Morning Diya..*shakes head*..🀣
WAT??? 😲.. WHO ATE MY PAKORAS?? ....😑...Send the guilty to my Court ASAP.......😑.. i ll punish her(as there are hardly any "him"  hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) to make more n more pakoras AGAIN...😑
🀣🀣.. .N Diya, you too AREN'T SPARED !! I ll give your punishment later.... Tab tak let the Hitler In Me rest...🀣
diyaa1pk thumbnail
well i was on artificial respiratory systm till now.....bt i got da dosage today.....bt doc mansi is a dangerous one .....wo kehtay hain na NEEM HAKEEM KHATRA JAAN ......she is a proffessional hakeem .....who givs out medicn aftr alot of beggng nd prsuing ......
VINI ....ur a vege....IS DIS Y UR CALLED VEG VAMP......bt  sweety pakoray bachay nai ......IF waloon ne tm tak poohanchnay nai diyye ....wat can we do ......bettr luk nxt tym

Oh.. artificial  respiratory system ? 😲... tab toh jitna kharcha aaya hai na..tell me ...i ll send it to Mansi Di's address. *sympathetic n innocent face*🀣.. She deserves it this time... 😑🀣🀣

Yeah, m a veggie...and that's why m a Veggie Vampire...
🀣.. Good Morning Diya..*shakes head*..🀣
WAT??? 😲.. WHO ATE MY PAKORAS?? ....😑...Send the guilty to my Court ASAP.......😑.. i ll punish her(as there are hardly any "him"  hereπŸ˜†πŸ˜†) to make more n more pakoras AGAIN...😑
🀣🀣.. .N Diya, you too AREN'T SPARED !! I ll give your punishment later.... Tab tak let the Hitler In Me rest...🀣 ...
GOOD MORNING TO YOU ND GOOD NIGHT TO MEπŸ˜ƒ .......UR PAKORAS WERE HIJAKD ..DEY HAD MASK ON SO CLDNT C DER FACES.....BT DETECTIVE VINI WILL TRACE THM SOONπŸ˜‰ .....MERE KO PUNISHMENT KYUN...MAINE KYA KIYA HAI ....
HMM...VAMPIRE CUM HITLER .Shocked..ODD COMBINATION .......UR VAMPIRE DETECTIVE NAMED VINI HITLER....πŸ˜ƒ.......MAY U REST IN PEACE...I MEAN REST COMFRTBLY ON UR BED
..Zahra.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
awsum part, enjoyed readin it! cont soon. 😊
priya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey Mansi-

Very nice update! I can see confession in the part after next. Am i close? I want AR scenes. More conversations - and ofcourse confession!!! waiting for you to update the next part!!

Priya
Nikhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Firstly, a huge 'Congratulations' for the new thread!

Secondly, a huge 'Thank You' for such a lovely update. I was really missing this FF, and it felt like it had been forever since I read it, seeing as the last part was not for me.

I'm not exactly an AN fan, but they were so cute, with their 'looks.' And I'm liking AbhiMaan's khatta-meetha relationship!

I started reading the update, and I was all hyped for the confession. Then Rohan came along. So I know what Armaan felt like, and agree with him too. His friends really are kebab mein hadis, lol. But I also know that sabar ka phal meetha hota hain, so I'll wait!

Aw, I feel so sorry or Armaan, bechara. But I can't help but laugh at his situation, it's quite adorable! Can't wait for when he realises that his best friend isn't actually line-maroing his wife. The Rohan-Swati interaction was funny and sweet too.

Overall, I loved the part! Update soon!

Lots of love,
Nikhi
wilddevil2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update

When AR were thinking abt confessing dere luv had a feeling that it is not going 2 happen in this part.

Glad that Ridz knows that Armaan knew abt Vivek's marriage and she took it in a positive manner.

Armaan is so cute grumbling on being compared 2 a dog.

Poor fellow has been sidelined by his wife and dog.
Luks like Rohan is taking Rid's help in pataoing Swati and bechara Armaan is feeling jealous & insecure.

I hope Ridz is not caught by Armaan otherwise he'll b very angry.

Pls continue soon
-ArohaAngel- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
OMGodd dii..i dont even knowww whatt too say....such an amazing part...but i feel bad for armaan..l poor guy D=
AR_FAN thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey mansi
nice update dear
I love armaan-abhi relationship
same goes to leo part
i feel armaan is going to feel more jealous in the coming part which will leads to confession. Am i right?
hope Riddhima get to know more abt Armaan by his diary & plzzzzzz no fight b/w them now
thanks for the pm

loving it
simran
dhruvikaluvsKSG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
heyy mansi di
congo for new thread
n an awesome update
loved Armaan n leo n riddhima's convo
n rohan too
cont soon