Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

brief update for 8/2/05

shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 10:29pm | IP Logged

hey guys its my first time doing it so bear with me...shruti

mehek eners the house and rishi folloes her. he thanks her for supporting him and says that he wished sanjana wud also be as understanding as her. sanjana is standing on the stairs and hears this.she feels bad and leaves.

vasu's lawyer goes to the police station and the cop to issue a search warrant for sujal's farmhouse and asks vasu to join him there. they all reach the farmhouse and the dogs(police) find a hidden tol(not sure what) and veena concludes that sujal must have used it to cut piyush's wire.

maouli visits r&g mansion to invite everyone gor the music launch of her second album in goa. at first everone seems reluctant but lalit says that this is a good upportunity to divert vasu's attention and convince her not file a case.

vasu at first refuses to go so she can stay behind and collect more proof against sual and gets into an argument with veena,  but later lalit convinces her to join them

sanjana asks rishi if they are going to goa and the two get into anotherargument as rishe doesnt want to go. he wants tostay back and make sure vasu doesnt do anything stupid, but cg convinces them to go sothey can all divert vasu's attn.

Bhaskar.T IF-Sizzlerz
Bhaskar.T
Bhaskar.T

Retro Podcast Team

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 11:07pm | IP Logged

Good work Shruti........ Infact I thought of doing so many times for many of our members but............ somehow without the jodi the whole serial has become very stale. Yesterday at first I thought of not watching it but then thought lets see finally to whom Ekta zeroes down as murderer.

Seems Vasu planted those range and the cloth in the garden of the farm house. The smile she gave when the dogs started barking and the inspector suddenly decided to invesigate. Even during the digging Vasu was giving a smile of satisfaction as if her plans have succeded.

Mehak and Varun are going to have real problems in their married life soon. Rishi will come closer to Mehak though there won't be any such feelings from mehak for Rishi. But Varun will misunderstand it and they are going to have hell of a problem soon. Same is going to happen in Rishi-Sanjana's married life also.

Ranim Senior Member
Ranim
Ranim

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 11:27pm | IP Logged

thanx shruti for the great update Clap  Clap

i agree with sujalfan that without our dear jodi the serial has become stale.......hope they come back soon  Confused  Confused

mere_pyaar Goldie
mere_pyaar
mere_pyaar

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
thanx for the update shruti and thanx for the great info sujalfan
shrutibali IF-Rockerz
shrutibali
shrutibali

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
thanks guys yeah i am desperatley waiting for those 2 as well.
BHAVNA SINGH Newbie
BHAVNA SINGH
BHAVNA SINGH

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
thanx very much shruti.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top