arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

PART-1

"choo kar mere Man ko kiya Tune kya Ishaaraa
badlaaa ye mausam , lagey pyaaraa jag saara
Tu jo kahey jeevan bhar tere liye main gau"❤️😍

Veer turned off the music being played n went to the window❤️

It was raining heavily n as Veer looked out  of the window , he smiled n thought .."Ichcha must b sitting near her window too..she loves watching the silly dance of droplets".He strode towards the cupboard nearby n took out that special box , he had brought yesterday. It was a secret n not even Mai had not seen it .Oh if Maai had seen it n even Chanda didi they wud hav certainly said something to embarrass him

The box , though big had cosily arrived in his office in a parcel, from the Far away land of Russia.

Anant his PA was surprised to see that box in the office. He just rushed into Veer's cabin
Anant:"Sir, a big box, I mean a big parcel has arrived for u ...Its frm Russia!!!!!"

Veer: "Send it to the journal room n I want no one there"

Anant:"sir.......I...matlab...."

Veer:""Anant....go now.."..he winked, smiled, n The adorable scion of the Bundela family dashed out of the door like a whirl wind to the journal room.
There lay in the Journal room a big box...n veer took enough care to lock the door.

He mumbled to himself.."ah, just me n my doll" & almost blushed.😳

He took care to not tumble the box while unwrapping , inside were many packages , some labelled..n when he took out that silver box from the larger box , his hands were almost shivering just like when he for the first time had grabbed Ichcha's hand unable to control his feelings 4 her. 😳
      He said to himself.."ah I will unwrap this in my room back home n then it will lie secure in my cupboard then it will come out only when Ichcha will enter my room n my life as a bride".The suave Bundela beamed as he dreamt of his lady love.😳😛

Getting back to work, he unwrapped the other packages n came out loads of beautiful Russian dolls n puppets...!!!!!!!😃

Veer: "Its for u my precious doll..I know how  much You n your school kids love puppets , I know they will love these too, n when the kids will burst out with joy , there will be that  dazzle of happiness on your face that will make u the most enchanting woman in the world for me, Ican do anything for that happiness being refelected on your face, the happiness that makes you bloom for me"😳❤️

Veer decided that all the other packages except that silver box wud b delivered to the damini Paathshaalaa but only the day after tommorow. He was taking a day off to spend time with the kids n his lady love. "The most shy Girlfriend  in the whole world for me,",he smiled to himself.

He just took the silver box, put it inside a paper bag, n carried it outside to his car .

& now it was the same box he was holding, his special surprise for his lady love.....his ichcha.........his desire of a lifetime.😳

ps: this is my first attempt, bear with me..dont ask what's inside...I want shonuu to read it first n then only the second part will come😆
Edited by arunima_luvdsky - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

arunima_LUIT thumbnail
####++++++++++reserved------------------
sanjaykedari thumbnail
Originally posted by: arunima_luvdsky

PART-1

"choo kar mere Man ko kiya Tune kya Ishaaraa
badlaaa ye mausam , lagey pyaaraa jag saara
Tu jo kahey jeevan bhar tere liye main gau"❤️😍

Veer turned off the music being played n went to the window❤️

It was raining heavily n as Veer looked out  of the window , he smiled n thought .."Ichcha must b sitting near her window too..she loves watching the silly dance of droplets".He strode towards the cupboard nearby n took out that special box , he had brought yesterday. It was a secret n not even Mai had not seen it .Oh if Maai had seen it n even Chanda didi they wud hav certainly said something to embarrass him

The box , though big had cosily arrived in his office in a parcel, from the Far away land of Russia.

Anant his PA was surprised to see that box in the office. He just rushed into Veer's cabin
Anant:"Sir, a big box, I mean a big parcel has arrived for u ...Its frm Russia!!!!!"

Veer: "Send it to the journal room n I want no one there"

Anant:"sir.......I...matlab...."

Veer:""Anant....go now.."..he winked, smiled, n The adorable scion of the Bundela family dashed out of the door like a whirl wind to the journal room.
There lay in the Journal room a big box...n veer took enough care to lock the door.

He mumbled to himself.."ah, just me n my doll" & almost blushed.😳

He took care to not tumble the box while unwrapping , inside were many packages , some labelled..n when he took out that silver box from the larger box , his hands were almost shivering just like when he for the first time had grabbed Ichcha's hand unable to control his feelings 4 her. 😳
      He said to himself.."ah I will unwrap this in my room back home n then it will lie secure in my cupboard then it will come out only when Ichcha will enter my room n my life as a bride".The suave Bundela beamed as he dreamt of his lady love.😳😛

Getting back to work, he unwrapped the other packages n came out loads of beautiful Russian dolls n puppets...!!!!!!!😃

Veer: "Its for u my precious doll..I know how  much You n your school kids love puppets , I know they will love these too, n when the kids will burst out with joy , there will be that  dazzle of happiness on your face that will make u the most enchanting woman in the world for me, Ican do anything for that happiness being refelected on your face, the happiness that makes you bloom for me"😳❤️

Veer decided that all the other packages except that silver box wud b delivered to the damini Paathshaalaa but only the day after tommorow. He was taking a day off to spend time with the kids n his lady love. "The most shy Girlfriend  in the whole world for me,",he smiled to himself.

He just took the silver box, put it inside a paper bag, n carried it outside to his car .

& now it was the same box he was holding, his special surprise for his lady love.....his ichcha.........his desire of a lifetime.😳

ps: this is my first attempt, bear with me..dont ask what's inside...I want shonuu to read it first n then only the second part will come😆

Arunimaji, nice post...😊
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
Reserved**************************
mkdeepaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Good one Arunima!  Once again Veer and Icha should be shown at Damini Patshala dreamland
arunima_LUIT thumbnail
sanjay ji n Deepa::::::::::: thanx a lot😊
sanjaykedari thumbnail

Originally posted by: mkdeepaa

Good one Arunima!  Once again Veer and Icha should be shown at Damini Patshala dreamland

Deepaji, Great Imagination veer helping her in d decoration n all ...touching each others hand..suddent magnetic effect...romantic face of veer...innocent Ichcha...n  students ...continues dreaming ...yes yes...now dream comes to true....wow....come on Veer please get married with Ichcha.... we all r with u....hip hip hurreeeeeeeee😊enjoy a life...Ichcha jaise larki world meim nahi milegi...😊

Edited by sanjaykedari - 13 years ago
cjs369 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

wow aru ...waiting for the second part...
wud just love to watch that love blossoming between veer n ichcha once again...❤️
Edited by cjs369 - 13 years ago
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Nice one Aru,
I use to really like Veer-Ichcha's Damini padshala days 😊
fast trak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Wow Veer Icha . its happening again. cant wait.