The Journey---Prithviraj to Romeo Robindro

Posted: 13 years ago
Its My very first post in this Tere Liye Forum!
And the reason which fetch me to this forum..is none other than..My beloved Childhood Hero..--
Rajat Tokas!!!!!❤️
Mie ....miee......mieeee.....😍😍😍 ..
I still cant believe He's back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😲
His Long long..hairs...😍....His..bhola bhala Bachpana ...Raja-maharaj jaisa Attitude..
Sab gayeb!!!😲
HE's back with ROMEO😆 look.😍😍 .....
He's truely amazing!!!....
I was a huge huge hugeeee......Prithviraj-sanyo FAn..and have bunked school millions times to catch the recaps again n again!!...
The journey --- "Dhartika Veer Yodha prithviraj Chauhan" to...'Tere Liye"...is simply simply beautiful!!!
I just Hope Rajat Do continue the show!!!
..Cuz I want to see My That Prithvi...every day.................😳
Edited by osprisshowMOU - 13 years ago
hezzz mindblowing and kool//....i remember how young he luked when i met him 4 times during prc and dharamveer...he wazzz so bacha bacha and now hezz  turned out to be a dude..a complete hero..i guess
oh yaa ratna he was so young when we met him.. so young and so innocent..
and now see.. he is complitely changed...
even yesterday during his entry my papa said aare ye to wahi ladka... bt he is changed... papa was like bich me gayab ho gaya tha aur ab ekdum badal gaya😆

i like his roll in this shw... bt i still miss his prithvi wala style yaar....
Edited by Pruthaxi - 13 years ago
yes agreed..nivu...prithvi is like something that is unforgetful..bt time changes and so the person ahs to change too..he cant be like prc throughout his age,..hope he cld be bt we all knw itt nt possible
 bt robi is supercool
ya...i can remember.....I was crazyyy'bout him!!!...it was my fav serial!!!...and Rajat was like....Awesome...super..uber cool!!!...I just hope those days cum back!
lol time changed... rajat changed.. bt we are not changed.. we  are still mad 😆
YES.. agrred..we r hit with rt maniac
yah..!!I m still that crzy!!..but i m loving his new clean shaved looks..!!he looks cuter!!
Originally posted by ratna

yes agreed..nivu...prithvi is like something that is unforgetful..bt time changes and so the person ahs to change too..he cant be like prc throughout his age,..hope he cld be bt we all knw itt nt possible
 bt robi is supercool

Yes PRC was a legend and unforgettable..and we all shall remember him as the innocent royal indian prince....😍
But time has to change..and these actors must have to...So here is Cool Handsome Today's guy..Robindo...Rajat in a new avtaar!!
hope we get to see him more
Edited by TuhinaSinha - 13 years ago
yes we will definately c him more