Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

what is this show about??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

brownpride

Goldie

brownpride

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Hey everyone im  a silent reader in this forum have very few to say but this serial is confusing beacuse of all the articles. Correct me if i am wrong this serial is about Nivi right? so its about a girl who doesnt acknowledge love but Sid comes in her live to break her heart and get married to Divya? so if that is the story then that will mean that Kinshuk's entery will be of a hero who will teach Nivi to smile and love am I right? Im really confused because Sid confussed his love to Nivi and Nivi also loves Sid and Divya knows Sid loves Nivi ... Please comment and le me know and what you think...

Embarrassedbrownie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "what is this show about??" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brownpride

Goldie

brownpride

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:32am | IP Logged
wow 65 views and no one has anything to say... hmm  i think i should have kept my mouth shutBroken Heart no one has anything to say???

ilovekinny

Goldie

ilovekinny

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 6:19am | IP Logged
hey ya this show is about nivi who is shy n slient girl...now there are so much of confusions going...as we read sid will choose divya over nivi n i really want to know whyyyy aisa kya hone wala hai that he does this...may b he will get to know that keshav was responsible for his dad's death n all...n i kinshuk will enter n fall in love with nivi:-) bechari divya viren ko dekh k sochegi k aur thoda ruk jaati to gazab ka sexy hot ladka mil jata heheh...
but the show is getting interesting...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Kamaljit.Sean

pesi11

IF-Rockerz

pesi11

Posted: 27 August 2010 at 10:09am | IP Logged
well said @ilovekinny...
this show is interesting now..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top