Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

huge misunderstanding

Khushi786 Groupbie
Khushi786
Khushi786

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
where is this show going? Is this show gonna be another ekta kapoor show where the lovers separate? I hope not because Rajan Shahi serial is always about valuing relationship. I read an article and it said that sid is going to choose  divya over nivi. Isn't sid in love with nivi? If yes than how can he get married to divya. Will sid and nivi ever get married? Is there any other male lead entering the show? Please do respond.

PS-this forum is so dead. Please members do something to liven this forum, because i love this serial and am a huge fan of nivi and sid jodi.   

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

faminaprinc355supriatamushicherrypansySuhaniSoniaP.Kamaljit.Sean

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
very true, there's so much preparation going on in nivis n divya's house n everyone is talking of the rishta n no one mentions nivi's name...n what happened to sid, y is he not talking openly aby putul to divya?? so much they spoke, but not once did he mention nivi !! Im sure he's going to end up like ekta kapoor's heroes...tongue tied n helpless in the hands of relatives!!
remember anuraag basu n prerna of kasauti? their story started off in similar lines n he was a helpless puppet in his family's hands...had to marry thrice, n was so badly portrayed....looking at the way things r going in ccbm, siddharth is sure going to be second anuraag basu of star plus!!! whats the use of being a smart business man?? i'm a big fan of sid-putul, pls CCBM team dont separate sid-nivi !!! the show will lose all its charm !!
Khushi786 Groupbie
Khushi786
Khushi786

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Supria thanks for responding. I hope this show doesn't end up like ekta kapoor shows. Maybe we can write a request letter to the creatives about not separting nivi and sid. I will stop watching the show if sid marries divya. I hope this misunderstanding clears soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

supria

Sweet_Waters Goldie
Sweet_Waters
Sweet_Waters

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:25am | IP Logged
SmileDear, didn't you know that Kinshuk Mahajan is gonna enter the show soon.And all the more, don't ever attach your emotions to jodis that Rajan Shahi sir creates.You are the one who'll be loosing.I've experienced and hence know that and yes RS is taking Ekta's footsteps.Soon you will see something like that(Your doubt is bound to come true)...

Edited by ding_dong - 25 August 2010 at 4:27am

tamushi

supria Senior Member
supria
supria

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khushi786

Supria thanks for responding. I hope this show doesn't end up like ekta kapoor shows. Maybe we can write a request letter to the creatives about not separting nivi and sid. I will stop watching the show if sid marries divya. I hope this misunderstanding clears soon.

they began CCBM with such a beautiful promo....u remember ''sapne', yaadein',...Sid n Nivi were looking so charming n thats what drew me to come back to star plus after a long time...the show was doing  well despite being slow n the lead pair were improving by the day, it was a joy to watch them together on screen...there were not much negative emotions as in other soaps to turn one off!!!

n i thot sid was a different hero n divya was a v sensible gal...nivi u can understand as she grew up without much love n friends, so she's shy...

i just hope nivi-sid will remain the lead pair n we get to see more beautiful scenes of them together!!! if sid chooses divya as his life partner, then the show is gone!!!

monicay

PRIYANKA00 Senior Member
PRIYANKA00
PRIYANKA00

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Even I dont understand what is going on becuase they are deeply feel love for each other and now he is going to choose Divya for him not Nivedita extermerly disappointed.
sinhactnt IF-Dazzler
sinhactnt
sinhactnt

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 8:18am | IP Logged
I am a bit confused.  Just catch this show on and off.  In the US today they showed Sid telling Divya he is in love, but he is talking about Nivi.

Why does Divya and Nivi's mom want Divya to marry Sid.  Why does she care which daughter gets married to him, as long as they are happy?

And why is the chachi in Sid's house trying to create problems.

Soo confused ....

tamushi

shali IF-Sizzlerz
shali
shali

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
well I think that due to this misunderstanding created by that chachi sid will end up with diya...nivi will be left heartbroken...but sid has understood the situation and therefor is handling this way...

Q will be how niv is gone and up with KM... cause he is the lead...I think?????

coming to rajan sir and compering him with ekta is a bit to much...cause till date I have seen him respecting relation in his shows...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiSuhaniSonia

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index