Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

flowergirl_O

Groupbie

flowergirl_O

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 11:17am | IP Logged
just like truly madly deeply this was another one of your best work i swear...both of those ff's are like different point of views...one of maan and one of geet...they both love eachother and think hurt the other so leaves because that's what the other wants...geet said to let her go and decided he would...maan says to go so she goes...except this had a sad ending...but i still loved it cuz eventhough it has a sad ending...it didn't matter cuz  you wrote it so beautifully...my favorite part was when you said de made a hole and maan healed that hole...that was the best part of this update...it is so true that dev gave geet so much pain but even if it was unintentionally he made her a happier person...the other thing is i would want this to happen in the show and at the same time i don't want it to happen...if it happens geet would finally confess her love and maybe after she leaves and maan wakes up and he knows he loves her so he would go to get her back and that's when geet goes to pinky and tells her how maan told her to go and it would be like the other ff where maan hears geet's confession and confesses...but i don't want it to happen becausse what if all that dosen't happen...anyways i loved and thank you so much for one of the best sad story everClapClapClapClapClap
Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jnawaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Bleeding Love (Page 8)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-pixie-

IF-Rockerz

-pixie-

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Lovely Clap

jnawaz

soni-zee

IF-Dazzler

soni-zee

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
You are truly an awesome writer JazClap, the way you describe Geet thought, just wowEmbarrassed

jnawaz

-SilverFlames-

IF-Rockerz

-SilverFlames-

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Commented on Pg6.. :D

macho_muffin

IF-Rockerz

macho_muffin

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 5:54pm | IP Logged
TWIN!!!!
i am sooooooooooooooo sorry I haven't been replying to any of your msgs....i was sick...*sob*....now i am feeling a little better and ofcourse the first thing i do is sneak away with my laptop to my roomLOL....but thanks for your concern....i missed you too!!!Heart....and now the OS...*GASP*...how could you??...sad ending??...and what is this i am hearing about my twin being a tragedy queen?? *bigger GASP*....dude i m a sucker for happy endings so i have a feeling we might have issues later with your endingsLOL....i pressed like only cuz it was beautifully written and the way you captured Geet's emotions was just soo touching....but still, no happy ending? don't worry cuz instead of belans and chappals, i will be coming with my bulldozer...ya i have a pink and sparkly imaginary bulldozer for things i don't like....haha.....just to let you know, everytime its not hunky dory, you owe me double happy happy stories....yes i am totally not demandingLOLand its a win win situation for me cuz i get more stories from youWink....soo now i will be moving on to your next OS and it better end happily or else you will have an angry twin to deal with!!

jnawaz

tes_v1

IF-Rockerz

tes_v1

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 6:29pm | IP Logged
Hey Jaz,

This is one beautifully written one-shot! The feelings and emotions were amazingly portrayed. I won't complain about the separation of Maan and Geet bcoz there are other feelings and situations which need equal expression as love.

You're a great writer!

Would appreciate it if you'd drop a PM the next time you come up with something.Embarrassed

cheers,
Tia

jnawaz

sweet cherry

IF-Rockerz

sweet cherry

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
beautifully

jnawaz

ash08

IF-Dazzler

ash08

Posted: 30 August 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Jaz, my tragedy queen,

How are you? Hope you remember me back from Kis Desh forum.

As always brilliant. I love how your thoughts flow without any hitch. It was heart wrenching but it was beautiful.

Love,
Ash

jnawaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top