Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
Main jaa rahi hoon, aur aapne saath woh saare gham leke jaa rahi hoon joh khabi aapa tha hi nahin. Aapni asoon, aapni kismat aur aapna daard leke jaa rahi hoon. Woh saare yaadein leke jaa rahi hoon joh aapne mujhe diya hai. Woh umid, woh khudaari, woh swabhimaan leke jaa rahi hoon, joh aapne mujhme jagaya hai. Woh pyaar joh aapne mere dil mein jagaya, woh roshni joh aapne meri zindagi mein bhara…woh bhi lekar jaa rahi hoon" she said.

She took a moment and smiled down at him.

"Jaate jaate, kuch aapke paas chodkar bhi jaa rahi hoon," she said as tears stung her eyes. "Mera dil, meri jaan, meri aatma, meri kushiyaan, meri aashayein…saab aapke paas chodkar jaa rahi hoon..

Jaz it was so beautiful..and chill i dont mind tragedy..these dialogues were out of the world..u really made me cry..gosh..
But thanks forthe PM..would love to read more and
ya just a friendly advice..when u write hindi thodi si gramatical errors hain..toh thoda dhyan dena..u want i will tell u here also..just let me know..its just that it hinders when u reading thats all..othereise its beautiful..hope u dont mind me telling that..
no offence

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OS: Bleeding Love (Page 7)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jnawaz

Cool Viewbie

jnawaz

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

@ mchopra: hindi is not my first or second or even third language...its the best i can do...take it or leave it

JAZ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mchopra

niroo_jaanu

IF-Rockerz

niroo_jaanu

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
i like how i didn't get a pm :( i m sad.............

n this OS made me sad.............. :*(

jnawaz

mchopra

IF-Sizzlerz

mchopra

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
jaz: i told u it was just a friendly advice..nothing more than that..its beautiful i told that thats why i asked u to PM and thats why i read it coz i loved it..pls..i already said no offence..i am sorry if u felt that way..i didnt mean it to be..
and i still want my PM next time we have a OS

-RushTrip-

IF-Rockerz

-RushTrip-

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Beautiful

Loved the portrayal...nargis directed me here...am so glad I read this

jnawaz

angel82

IF-Dazzler

angel82

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Jaz , that was beautiful !! very very touching...trust you to convey emotions so  beautifully thru words...Do write more and please do continue PMing me...I'd love to read !

luv
Angie

jnawaz

Sananya09

Sananya09

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Whoa whoa whoa! First of all thanks uber much for the PM Big smile Cause i swear if i hadn't read this - im missing something in life LOL .. Secondly, you are and ah-mazing writer and you really potrayed geet's feelings so well -- or so some of us can guess! I really love geet and sometimes i feel as if people pay more attention to maan's thoughts/etc. but this passage is just really wow... the diolouges and everything are magnificent! If Geet does ever leave -- she should leave just like this!!

- Sana

jnawaz

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Jaz...I don't know where I reserved my post!ConfusedEmbarrassed

This was so so so sad! Yaar, you know very well to rise the emotions in us!
I usually have the habit of imagining things...but sometimes that can be disadvantageous!OuchCry

This was very sad to imagine and bring the pictures in your mind!

Highlight of this OS was:

He suddenly flinched and instantly she held her breath, afraid that he'd woken up. Afraid that if he looked at her the way he did – like he knew her body, mind and soul – then she'd never be able to leave. She'd never be able to make this sacrifice for him. She thanked God when he didn't awaken.

Please do continue writing! I wish you never get writer's block!

PS: You are psychology student..you you'll know why I imagine all the OS!Wink My brain is right sided!Wink
PPS: ^ That comment was unwanted but just a thought to let you know!Wink

Ouch

jnawaz

Post Reply New Post

Go to top