Where is our Dear Ganpat?

Posted: 13 years ago

After so many hours later it just dawned on me as to where was Ganpat today?  No wonder something was missing from the celebration dance.  It was not the same without him.  Baaji, Kishore and Sethiji but no Ganpat 😭.  I still remember the floor dance he did in the pre-wedding ceremony and thought how incomplete the scene was without him. Hopefully they will show him on Wednesday's epi. 

All of us were so busy in Tasha Romance land that I totally forgot him. I am so sorry Ganpat. The party is no fun without you. Edited by ltl_fan - 13 years ago

dnt worry ruby....as soon as he hears "I do" from Dutta, he wuld come rushign with his mouth wide open, huffing liek a dog.....paisa paisa paisa!! 🀣

right now he might be busy in Tere Liye!!

lol... since when is Ganpat our dear?...πŸ˜†...but ya, his dance would have been funny... he is probably too busy scolding Harshad in tere liye... but no worries, his highness will be back soon to annoy us all
Originally posted by 2010huma

lol... since when is Ganpat our dear?...πŸ˜†...but ya, his dance would have been funny... he is probably too busy scolding Harshad in tere liye... but no worries, his highness will be back soon to annoy us all
Hey don't say that ... His interaction with Babi cracks me up too much.  Like Kala and Kishore, Babi and Ganpat couple also make LTL hatke.πŸ˜†
He's probably drunk off his a🀬 somewhere.   I agree with DD, once he hears Naku is back with Bhao, he will stumble in and say "Meri beta a gaya."   πŸ˜†

Oh, Ganpat, how I hate thee!
Originally posted by ltl_fan

Hey don't say that ... His interaction with Babi cracks me up too much.  Like Kala and Kishore, Babi and Ganpat couple also make LTL hatke.πŸ˜†

true, he is funny at times... but still annoys us sometimes... i am cracking up wondering what kind of relationship he is going to have with Dutta now since he has accepted Naku...πŸ˜†...

true, he is funny at times... but still annoys us sometimes... i am cracking up wondering what kind of relationship he is going to have with Dutta now since he has accepted Naku...πŸ˜†...
The thought is scary but now he will try to compete with Suds.πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by ltl_fan

The thought is scary but now he will try to compete with Suds.πŸ˜ƒ

he will definitely suck up much more to Dutta now... remember when Dutta returnd to PN alone after Naku gets kidnapped... when he stumbled, Ganpat rushed forward like a concerned mother and here I was🀣

he will definitely suck up much more to Dutta now... remember when Dutta returnd to PN alone after Naku gets kidnapped... when he stumbled, Ganpat rushed forward like a concerned mother and here I was🀣
He will try to permanently camp out in front of Dutta's room.  Remember after the mandir scenes Babi had so much difficulty to get him out of Dutta's room.🀣
well we r better off without him...abhi because if he enters he will create problem for nakku n kala will get a chance to rub dutta with here salts n chilliesπŸ˜†
Edited by meghaparti - 13 years ago