Thendral

Thendral Tuesday Aug 24th Written Update Pics added (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

Quelle-Belle

IF-Rockerz

Quelle-Belle

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Like in yesterday's episode, he said he didn't want to cancel his wedding with Charu unless Thuls said yes to him. If he really loved her, he wouldn't want Charu as an insurance choice...he would just cancel everything and wait for Thuls. I guess his love isn't real then?

I don't think TA sees Charu's life as an insurance choice.What i understood about this sentence was (maybe i could be wrong)...if MM and Thulasi agree he will stop the marriage immadiately and otherwise he would take the time to convince them and then cancel his marriage....this was his main intention for the stay with Thulasi.

But TA should be a little selfish.....not with Charu but with his mummy darling and sister...he being not selfish is the main reason for the mess he has created for himself.

@Aishu Akka:
I liked your POV about Thamizh and i do agree with you that T&T are gg to be united for sure. Vitta naama ellam oru patti mantrame nadathiduvom pola irukku LOL.

Edited by Nikila10 - 25 August 2010 at 12:41am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaElystiaRanu.-musicluv-brinny_gShemmoNixkie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Tuesday Aug 24th Written Update Pics added (Page 2)" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by brinny_g

Thanks for the update Mels
All this time I've actually liked TA, however stupid he may be in some cases....but recently he's shown how selfish he is. Like in yesterday's episode, he said he didn't want to cancel his wedding with Charu unless Thuls said yes to him. If he really loved her, he wouldn't want Charu as an insurance choice...he would just cancel everything and wait for Thuls. I guess his love isn't real then?

Is it so? ShockedMy...my...my... this fellow is quite cunning isn't he??Angry Either way he doesn't want to be the loser - if he gets Thulsi its well and good otherwise Charu will still be a good bonus. But on the other hand he would have thought to himself that if Thuls is not meant for him then he has no choice but accept what is fated for him. How long can he go on chasing after Thuls??Wacko 

Andha Charu is a real madcap - she behaves like as though she is already to married TA....and is showing so much of attachment and emotional stress..enna vera men illia indhe world le?Tongue

Indhe Thulsi.....why can she reciprocate when TA is trying to confess his love to her directly? Its not that their feelings are not mutual yet she wants to sacrifice her love for TA just coz of an advice from that selfish Lav. This is why Thuls makes me have fire crackers bursting in my head..!!Angry

Edited by Sue Nair - 25 August 2010 at 2:13am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanakuttyponnuTheivaRanu.-musicluv-Shemmo

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Thanks for the superb update Mels darling...!!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Theiva

Theiva

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Thank you for the great update Meli (your update is more interesting than the serial itself) and Aishu for the pics Smile

In this serial all the other characters seem to think logically and with some sense except the hero. Even the bad poeple do their evil activities in a correct way. Yes Meli..MM was the hero in today's episode and not our original hero of this serial, TA.He really surprised me,he was so nice to TA even when he lied to them. Hope he remains good till the end of the serial. Thulasi, why did you have to cry when TA left...you were the one who said not to be in love with him!

Hope TA begins to think about Charu and open up his heart to her despite her silly crying. Is that much love possible for a girl in Charu's situation without knowing TA fully and without having spent much time with him. I know she is right from her side to love the guy she is engaged but to finish her life for a guy she does not have seen more than ten times in her whole life.It means something else if she says it after being married to him. She is being really dumb in this matter. I am tired of scolding the sacrifice queen Thulasi. Hope TA's mom learns her lessons for her stupidity in blackmailing her own son.

Edited by Theiva - 25 August 2010 at 3:14am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaAnnaJaykuttyponnuRanu.-musicluv-shubbaQuelle-BelleShemmo

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:27am | IP Logged
Thanks Meli for the update! Smile

MM was truly the hero of the episode! Clap Oru kallula rendu maanga adichitaaru. Firstly, Thamizh would reach home before evil Padma decides to make up stories about T&T staying under one roof. Imagine she goes straight to Thamizh's house and screams at his mum and TA's mum is like.. enna ollarreenga.. en paiyan inga thaane irukaan and Thamizh comes out.. LOLLOL Secondly, he can hopefully convince his dearest mummy and Charu to this marriage and everyone will come to know about T&T finally.. so yea the story is moving, thanks to MM! Big smile

Varadarajan should just let his family know about his illness.. how long is he going to hide? He has such sweet and caring daughters who'll surely go all out to help him in times of difficulties... Hug

Edited by khpriya - 25 August 2010 at 4:50am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

AahaanaNinspiritRanu.kuttyponnuQuelle-BelleShemmo

aarthivijay

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 4:58am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.-musicluv-Quelle-BelleShemmo

-musicluv-

Goldie

-musicluv-

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by malasara23

this marriage issue wont be solved that much easily.Tamizh when try to say to both charu and tamizh mom they ll cry and ta mom will blackmail him and asusual he ll keep quiet.Dir will keep tensing us this track

Yea of course they'll put up their usual temper tantrums but I dun think it's gonna work with Thamizh anymore since he's quite fixed on what he wants and this issue has gone out of hands... He has to put an end to it Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ranu.Quelle-BelleShemmo

~*Thamizhan*~

Viewbie

~*Thamizhan*~

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Thanks for the update, Aahanaa.

Thamizh needs all the luck in the world to convince his mum and Charu. Brintha sonnathu maathiri Thamizh should have never used Charu as an insurance choice. Charu nee thaan ivanukku azhaamal sariyaana pathil adi kodukkanum for playing with your life!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaanabrinny_g

Post Reply New Post

Go to top