Arguing with Tapu is useless

abhay119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
friends did u notice whn Tapu Baba started giving her gr8 logic to justify herself, veer was just staring at her and thn only one world: GET OUT. again in precap whn she started blaming Jogi thakur, he also stare and told one world: GET OUT. i think both of thm were thinking one thing, sharm nam ki cheez hai is ladki ke pas ya nahin. so the moral of story is tht if anybody dont want to understand, thn dont wste ur time to arguing with thm, just ignore thm. and show the door.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tasshamsi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Now that her agenda of "destroy Ichchha" is out in the open she has no fear of telling everyone that what she did was right from her viewpoint. Have some shame woman!
Tho I feel Jogi shudnt have turned her out. She seriously needs psychological help and her parents shud be there for her at least
radash thumbnail
so true,   telling tapasya what she had done is LIKE TALK TO THE
HAND

in her mind she has done nothing wrong  it's all either  icche fault or her parents fault
abhay119 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: radash

so true, telling tapasya what she had done is LIKE TALK TO THE

</div>
<div>HAND

in her mind she has done nothing wrongit'sall either icche fault or her parents fault

u r rit. thts why i liked Veer's reply. becoz wht ever he argued it was waste of energy as we r doing in this forum. so better save energy and avoid arguing. if someone is sick (its for Tapu, dont take it otherway), he need treatment and not argument.