Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
ya poet,
the moment we say "thoda hai, thode ki zaroorath hai",CV's apna Asli rang mein uthar aathe hain and jo "thoda" hai , usse bhi cheenke le jathe hai and BP de jathe hain.

shilpa_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: babysweety

poet, i realized its not that the CV's dont want to give us some breathing and rejoicing time, its just that like shreya said, CV's cant tolerate showing ammaji loosing for a longer time, they'll have severe indigestion and what not..............so they'll try all possible ways to quickly get back to "ammaji, the great" track.................

one more thing i've noticed is whenever they show ammaji loosing (very very rare occasion), its after a tough fight , giving us lots of worries and tension as to what will happen.............but when ammaji wins, its totally a one-sided affair............rest of the world becomes super dumb and its ammaji all the way.............

this just goes on to prove that (as shreya said)CV's are Ammaji-centric. Agar Ammaji Daiyan hai tho CV's DU....US  SAR wale Ravan  ..hai , whose each brain is dedicated to Ammaji..

poetic thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I agree Sweety. You are so right , they can't see Ammaji losing.

I am fed up now. There are lots to right but I don't wanan trouble myself any more.

sang_hari thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
girls,after all this we have written about the cv's being ammaji  centric i have hunch that this time ammaji would fight an equal in sia  and though initially sia would face lot of difficulties she would win in the end.but it is raining tortures as of now for the viewers
PemaKarpo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thanx 4 the update!but y did raghav n sia return to the helli??!!ya,this ammaji's nautanki was expected!she s not the 1 to take a defeat lightly!so much for her dialogue-"ammaji sherni hai!chaathi par hi vaar karthi hai aur chaathi par hi vaar khaathi hai aur ammaji peet peeche vaar karne valo me se nahi hai"😲!!I think ammaji s got a perception problem!i dont think she knows which is the chaathi and which is the peet!😆 Edited by harshajkarthik - 13 years ago