Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Suhana's VMC.LAST TASHA MOVIE PAGE 114 & NOTE 120 (Page 120)

Post Reply New Post

Page 120 of 121

poojaluvnbt

IF-Stunnerz

poojaluvnbt

Posted: 02 September 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
suhana main Tasha ki full movie watch karna chahti hoo per bar bar beech me net fail ho jaane ki wazah se complete nahi kar pa rahi. so agar tum ise chote chote parts me upload kar do to main use download karke aaram se watch kar sakti hoo. please do it for me. or isase un logo ko bhi madad mil jayegi jo Tasah movie collect krna chahte hao. jisme se main ek hoo.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Suhana's VMC.LAST TASHA MOVIE PAGE 114 & NOTE 120 (Page 120)" in Laagi Tujhse Lagan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

suhana19

IF-Rockerz

suhana19

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vs-kmh

suhana main Tasha ki full movie watch karna chahti hoo per bar bar beech me net fail ho jaane ki wazah se complete nahi kar pa rahi. so agar tum ise chote chote parts me upload kar do to main use download karke aaram se watch kar sakti hoo. please do it for me. or isase un logo ko bhi madad mil jayegi jo Tasah movie collect krna chahte hao. jisme se main ek hoo.
Hey dear pujaHug
iam soryy that u are not able to watch the movie coz of network connection ..."sigh" i wish i could do that for u yaar ,,,But The movie is long and it doesn"t upload on any other sites Embarrassed...Well u will able to watch it with good net connection ...Waise this my last Vm on tasha ...Thanx alot for watching ...for ur support for other Vms as well ...Hug

suhana19

IF-Rockerz

suhana19

Posted: 06 September 2011 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Hey dear FriendsHug
Well today iam here to make an official annoucement EmbarrassedIam not going to make Vms anymore ...I know most of u will be sad to know this Embarrassed...But the Tasha Movie was last one was planning to make anyways ...So Thank you Each and every one even the slient members ...For Been so supportive ,encouraging with Lovely comments HugTruly meant alot ...i will always cherish each and every comment...Its been a
wonderful and beautiful journey Hug
 ...Wouldn"t have come so far without u all wonderful Friends HugSo thanx a million Guys Hug...

Lots of love and hugs
suhanaHug

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

mnx12Rose_Petalbfunofbb123Pooja_219chithoo.nimmi.ivy_11--SONEE--ushankitvcprncz-Azy-.LionHeart.Hamlet53stranger2rose-Huma-RockChicGirl

-Carrie-

IF-Rockerz

-Carrie-

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged
ShockedShockedShockedDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming
AMAZINGGG!ClapClapClapClap
Each scene & song selection was absolutely fabulous. Brought tears to my eyes seeing Sweetheart's journey of a yearCry How I miss him each dayCryCryCry
Thanks a ton,SuhanaHug

A thousand apologies for being so unforgivably late.With Ramzan & work pressures couldn't watch it at one go & I didn't want to see it in bits .So I waited & watched it now & Boy!Was it worth it!Thumbs Up Suuuperb!

But why do u have to stop making such awesome VM, Suhana?Cry Make less but dont stop completely.I am hoping u'll change ur mind & come up with another amazing creation soon.Meanwhile take a break by all means.Big smile

Zuby

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoosuhana19prnczHamlet53

stranger2rose

IF-Sizzlerz

stranger2rose

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 1:39am | IP Logged
will miss ur vms a lot dear

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suhana19prncz

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 07 September 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
@suhana! I agree with zuby..."make less but dont stop"

actually if I may say so, there are many friends on this forum who still ,carry on the love of Mishal/Dutta~Mahi/Naku in their souls why else would then some of them continue to write FFs,OS and many others continue to avidly read the stories basedon LTL1 scenarios.VM,makers like yourself played a pivitol role as they carried on the dream of the eternal lovers and their love in a short 5minute bursts  of immense  pleasure! Hence forth are you saying then that viewers of Tasha now need to accept that LTL1 has really come to an end?...It was healing your VMs ..but then again if that is what You have decided ,then nothing remains now except to respect your stance ..although friend the dream of Tasha's love that you portrayed by your VM's , still lives and moves on...xhammie

Edited by Hamlet53 - 07 September 2011 at 9:24am

chithoosuhana19-Carrie-prncz

prncz

IF-Rockerz

prncz

Posted: 16 October 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Tasha movie on Pg 114 ,,is a biig solace to me Suhaan Thanks ofr takign so much pains and making this movie for all tasha lovers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chithoosuhana19Hamlet53

-Azy-

IF-Rockerz

-Azy-

Posted: 17 October 2011 at 10:49am | IP Logged
Ohhh u gonna stop making VM's !!!!!!!!!!! :((((((( :'(((

V gonna miss ur VM's sooo much :(((((

chithoosuhana19prnczHamlet53

Post Reply New Post

Go to top