Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Suhana's VMC.LAST TASHA MOVIE PAGE 114 & NOTE 120 - Page 95

Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Tasha movie.

This forum is blessed, it is graced with friend's that have many skills which are evident in FF's, OS, SS and VMS..as it is a world of grading and marking for the actual outcome and participation..there still takes place within our minds and hearts to give them a place..

Content:

Suhana  your Tasha movie , which I can say without much reservation, is one that will go down on the shelf of pride of place on our LTL forum!

Excellent work! for undertaking such a mammoth project to celebrate Mishal's birthday! in 75 minutes, of viewing time, made by many hours of thinking, selecting ,editing ,and compiling all whilst managing other domestic and professional duties deserves a medal in it's own right!

Fore most film covers right from the onset the mood of the story..my admiration to the friend whose words paid tribute to the two lovers..Dutta and his Naku.

Suhana,  you have captured all the phases of D/N relationship~how they met~how they  began with an undefined bond that later became recognizable as friendship~ how they realised the metamorphoses of friendship into love~ all the character changes and refinements each underwent to overcome the many self-inflicted or circumstantial hurdles in their relationship.

Suhana, through the visual and audio media, you transported the viewer into the world of Dutta and Nakusha where love seldom spoke but was felt in gestures using the sense of sight and touch...we saw through the visuals the tests their love was subjected to, went  through their groaning, and pain, that eventually gave birth to their eternal intransient love ,sublime and pure..that which dreams are made out of!

Suhana, in 1hour 15 minutes you have put in a nut shell the confirmation, that such a love endures and continues, despite all odds...

Review

~ excellent selection of old and new songs that which showed a certain respect the works of songs that never get bogged down by time..

~ appropriate and clever edited use of song lyrics and musical beat to compliment and emphasize scenes selected

~ the story progresses in sequential order,  and from time to time is skillfully intercepted with flash backs in order to create contrast or to accentuate certain highpoints in the story..

~ the choice of songs was a mixed bag of popular rhythms and beats, however must effective were the folk ,traditional beats!  all songs tempted  the viewer to sing along..

Personal preference : hammie would have liked more of  Dutta in trigger happy, rooting hooting and shooting mode !!!!

Over all Suhana, this was a brilliant effort the forum is proud of this Labour Of Love!

Thank you for bringing joy to so very many people...

Suhana ,for me, as a person who suffered a tremendous loss on March 28th 2011,the Tasha Movie was a test in the Out patients Dept. to measure my stress levels and to see what degree of healing has occurred, or is further medication is required..

I am happy to learn for my own sake that healing has transpired and the floods of tears have now stopped, which was a nuisance factor when I watched a Tasha VM  made on the Forum, instead, now thanks to you, I can sit back and watch their highlighted scenes  over and over in complacent contemplation...mmmh

Suhana, with much love and  affection. Hamlet  29.8.11         

Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: Hamlet53

Tasha movie.

Hey Dear Hamiee๐Ÿค—

Yeah i agree with u Yaar there are so many Talented  and creative people on the Forum ...Who has Kept entertaining throught out this Wonderful and beautiful Journey of Tasha...

This forum is blessed, it is graced with friend's that have many skills which are evident in FF's, OS, SS and VMS..as it is a world of grading and marking for the actual outcome and participation..there still takes place within our minds and hearts to give them a place..

Content:

Suhana  your Tasha movie , which I can say without much reservation, is one that will go down on the shelf of pride of place on our LTL forum!

Awww Thanx Hamiee really appericiate it ,,,I tried to give a gift to all my wonderful friends out here ๐Ÿค—

Excellent work! for undertaking such a mammoth project to celebrate Mishal's birthday! in 75 minutes, of viewing time, made by many hours of thinking, selecting ,editing ,and compiling all whilst managing other domestic and professional duties deserves a medal in it's own right!

Thanx ๐Ÿค—Iam humbled and Overwhelmed with ur lovely feedback ..Truly means alot to me ...Yeah Its was alot of hard work But in the end was worth it ๐Ÿ˜‰

Fore most film covers right from the onset the mood of the story..my admiration to the friend whose words paid tribute to the two lovers..Dutta and his Naku.

Suhana,  you have captured all the phases of D/N relationship~how they met~how they  began with an undefined bond that later became recognizable as friendship~ how they realised the metamorphoses of friendship into love~ all the character changes and refinements each underwent to overcome the many self-inflicted or circumstantial hurdles in their relationship.

Yeah yaar a beauitful and soulful journey ..who destined to meet ...๐Ÿ˜ณand fell in love ๐Ÿ˜...They over came all the hurdles ...๐Ÿ˜ณ

Suhana, through the visual and audio media, you transported the viewer into the world of Dutta and Nakusha where love seldom spoke but was felt in gestures using the sense of sight and touch...we saw through the visuals the tests their love was subjected to, went  through their groaning, and pain, that eventually gave birth to their eternal intransient love ,sublime and pure..that which dreams are made out of!

Yeah i try to put there journey in musical joyride ๐Ÿ˜ณ,,,,,,Yeah i agree with  u each and every word ...๐Ÿค—

Suhana, in 1hour 15 minutes you have put in a nut shell the confirmation, that such a love endures and continues, despite all odds...

Thanx a million ๐Ÿค—

Review

~ excellent selection of old and new songs that which showed a certain respect the works of songs that never get bogged down by time..

Its was really hard to pick out from so many wonderful songs out there๐Ÿ˜ณ

~ appropriate and clever edited use of song lyrics and musical beat to compliment and emphasize scenes selected

Once again Its just coz of Tasha it was possible ...

~ the story progresses in sequential order,  and from time to time is skillfully intercepted with flash backs in order to create contrast or to accentuate certain highpoints in the story..

~ the choice of songs was a mixed bag of popular rhythms and beats, however must effective were the folk ,traditional beats!  all songs tempted  the viewer to sing along..

Yaar ab mein kya bolo ek dum Naku "ishstyle "๐Ÿ˜†...Thank you๐Ÿค—

Personal preference : hammie would have liked more of  Dutta in trigger happy, rooting hooting and shooting mode !!!!

I know Hamiee would have wanted more of Dutta ๐Ÿ˜‰...But in end Both Naku and Dutta are incomplete without each other ...

Over all Suhana, this was a brilliant effort the forum is proud of this Labour Of Love!

Awww thanx yaara ..๐Ÿ˜‰

Thank you for bringing joy to so very many people...

No thanx for being so supportive and encouraging comments yaar ...Always ...wouldn"t have been here without all ๐Ÿค—

Suhana ,for me, as a person who suffered a tremendous loss on March 28th 2011,the Tasha Movie was a test in the Out patients Dept. to measure my stress levels and to see what degree of healing has occurred, or is further medication is required..

Yeaah it was indeed a great Loss ...When the story and the characters were butchered ,,,Which got us all here in first place ..."sigh" ...But we still have all those old good days ...๐Ÿ˜‰to cherish ,,,

I am happy to learn for my own sake that healing has transpired and the floods of tears have now stopped, which was a nuisance factor when I watched a Tasha VM  made on the Forum, instead, now thanks to you, I can sit back and watch their highlighted scenes  over and over in complacent contemplation...mmmh

Dear Hamiee๐Ÿค—

Once again Thanx a million for the lovely feedback yaara ...Whatever i say will less ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Will always and forever cherish this comment ...

Love and hugs

suhana๐Ÿค—

Suhana, with much love and  affection. Hamlet  29.8.11         

suhana19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sana141994

hey suhana i dont have time watch it fully but watching it partly everyday

just finish it
must say sach long movie 
u rock yaar 
thanks such wonderful creation
luv n hugs 
sana 

Hey Dear Sana๐Ÿค—
Awww Thanz alot for watching and for such a lovely comment yara ...Yeah never thought it would come out this Long๐Ÿ˜† Thanx alot ,,reallly appericiate ,,
Love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—

This content was originally posted by: sana786a

suhanaaa๐Ÿ˜›

omggg firs tof all im really really sorry i knw ive watched da movie n commented really late plz forgive mebut omggg i honestly dnt knw wat 2 write i doubt words can describe it it was outstanding mre den๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘da whole movie tasha omggg i cant beleiveee i forgt how great they were all dis rubbish dats bin shown nw dis just made me remember all der scene n our dutta was amazingn naku espec da koyal naku i really liked her wen she was wid mishal ak dutta she was a great actress n so was he even wen she became da fair naku she was great n dutta his style just him being him๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
da song choices were fab๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผeach one of dem went wid da scene /story da new mixed wid da old i luved every track brought bk memorys dis was just amazing will watch again n again wneever i have da time keep up da great work i still cant describe how gud it was all i knw was each scene wid da songs playing brought a warm smile on my face cant tell u but do realise i was getting weird luks frm my family๐Ÿ˜†

tc lots of luv n hugs sana ๐Ÿค—

Hey dear Sana๐Ÿค—
Omg its so good to see u here yaar ...after long time๐Ÿค—...Pls dnt be sowieee๐Ÿ˜ณ,,,Iam thankful u watched and for such a lovely comment ...Awww sana iam happy and glad u loved and enjoyed it all..Yeah i know it was indeed a beautiful journey ...with abrupt end for us all๐Ÿ˜ณ
Yeah Dutta and naku stole the show and our hearts ,,,,...Awww pls dnt cry ๐Ÿ˜ณOuch...
Iam glad u loved the song and scenes ...Aww u will watch it again ...Thank u so much ...iam happy it bought smile to ur face ๐Ÿ˜† Haila ur family were giving wiered looks๐Ÿ˜†
U too take care and good to see u ...๐Ÿ˜‰
Lots of love and hugs to u too 
suhana๐Ÿค—

poojaluvnbt thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
suhana main Tasha ki full movie watch karna chahti hoo per bar bar beech me net fail ho jaane ki wazah se complete nahi kar pa rahi. so agar tum ise chote chote parts me upload kar do to main use download karke aaram se watch kar sakti hoo. please do it for me. or isase un logo ko bhi madad mil jayegi jo Tasah movie collect krna chahte hao. jisme se main ek hoo.
suhana19 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vs-kmh

suhana main Tasha ki full movie watch karna chahti hoo per bar bar beech me net fail ho jaane ki wazah se complete nahi kar pa rahi. so agar tum ise chote chote parts me upload kar do to main use download karke aaram se watch kar sakti hoo. please do it for me. or isase un logo ko bhi madad mil jayegi jo Tasah movie collect krna chahte hao. jisme se main ek hoo.

Hey dear puja๐Ÿค—
iam soryy that u are not able to watch the movie coz of network connection ..."sigh" i wish i could do that for u yaar ,,,But The movie is long and it doesn"t upload on any other sites ๐Ÿ˜ณ...Well u will able to watch it with good net connection ...Waise this my last Vm on tasha ...Thanx alot for watching ...for ur support for other Vms as well ...๐Ÿค—
suhana19 thumbnail
Hey dear Friends๐Ÿค—
Well today iam here to make an official annoucement ๐Ÿ˜ณIam not going to make Vms anymore ...I know most of u will be sad to know this ๐Ÿ˜ณ...But the Tasha Movie was last one was planning to make anyways ...So Thank you Each and every one even the slient members ...For Been so supportive ,encouraging with Lovely comments ๐Ÿค—Truly meant alot ...i will always cherish each and every comment...Its been a
wonderful and beautiful journey ๐Ÿค—
 ...Wouldn"t have come so far without u all wonderful Friends ๐Ÿค—So thanx a million Guys ๐Ÿค—...

Lots of love and hugs
suhana๐Ÿค—

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
AMAZINGGG!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
Each scene & song selection was absolutely fabulous. Brought tears to my eyes seeing Sweetheart's journey of a year๐Ÿ˜ญ How I miss him each day๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Thanks a ton,Suhana๐Ÿค—

A thousand apologies for being so unforgivably late.With Ramzan & work pressures couldn't watch it at one go & I didn't want to see it in bits .So I waited & watched it now & Boy!Was it worth it!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ Suuuperb!

But why do u have to stop making such awesome VM, Suhana?๐Ÿ˜ญ Make less but dont stop completely.I am hoping u'll change ur mind & come up with another amazing creation soon.Meanwhile take a break by all means.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Zuby
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
will miss ur vms a lot dear
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
@suhana! I agree with zuby..."make less but dont stop"

actually if I may say so, there are many friends on this forum who still ,carry on the love of Mishal/Dutta~Mahi/Naku in their souls why else would then some of them continue to write FFs,OS and many others continue to avidly read the stories basedon LTL1 scenarios.VM,makers like yourself played a pivitol role as they carried on the dream of the eternal lovers and their love in a short 5minute bursts  of immense  pleasure! Hence forth are you saying then that viewers of Tasha now need to accept that LTL1 has really come to an end?...It was healing your VMs ..but then again if that is what You have decided ,then nothing remains now except to respect your stance ..although friend the dream of Tasha's love that you portrayed by your VM's , still lives and moves on...xhammie
Edited by Hamlet53 - 12 years ago
prncz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Tasha movie on Pg 114 ,,is a biig solace to me Suhaan Thanks ofr takign so much pains and making this movie for all tasha lovers