Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RoyalLEO_Krrish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@ Suhana: will check it tomorrow morning dear! M voting for MR!
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey suhana, wow u already made a new vm. that's awesome. I still haven't watched. will watch it and comment. btw in order to embed the video in your post, don't hyperlink the video. Just copy the link and paste it in between [YOUTUBE]. Then it'll work.
suhana19 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Krrish87_sweet

@ Suhana: will check it tomorrow morning dear! M voting for MR!

no problem dear take ur time 🤗
suhana19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandanafan

hey suhana, wow u already made a new vm. that's awesome. I still haven't watched. will watch it and comment. btw in order to embed the video in your post, don't hyperlink the video. Just copy the link and paste it in between [YOUTUBE]. Then it'll work.

hey ritu yaar was gettin bored ...so made it ...its not that good yaar ...thanx for the tip...see ya 🤗
-Ritz- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hey suhana, your vm is fabulous. I love this song. thanks for making a tasha vm on this song. I love that u ended it on Dutta's smiling face. 😍
Awesome work suhana. keep it up. 👍🏼
suhana19 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chandanafan

hey suhana, your vm is fabulous. I love this song. thanks for making a tasha vm on this song. I love that u ended it on Dutta's smiling face. 😍
Awesome work suhana. keep it up. 👍🏼

Hey ritu yaar thanx alot for watching and for ur lovely comment ...this one my fav song as well..dutta"s smile is a killer yaar 😍 ...will keep makin more yaar ... 🤗
nazia.icycool thumbnail
hi suhana 🤗
watched the new VM...thoda sa pyaar hua hai..its awesome girl..u rock 👍🏼
the lyrics were sooooo good..loved the scenes too..the hug scene, car scene, coat giving scene...woow...im getting dreamy here 😍
awesome work dear..keep it up!
stranger2rose thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
oh suhana the vm was so beautiful...loved it ..esp the hand holding scenes...tasha hug...ofcourse last night was just wonderful..great job👏.and thanks for the pm
Dancingdoll thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Suhana, I have commented on ur youtube channel but culdnt stop myself from posting here too...Suhana, thank you very much for this VM and song....bottom of my heart, thankyou......The song, is just perfect for the current scenario prevailing in LTL....We all are in such romantic mood thesse days and ur song, just took me to a high!!!......The VM was ust perfect, I CULDNT find a single glitch...forget about glitch, it was just the best....perfect scenes, and song...the scenes matched each word of the song....no dialogues in the scenes.....

1. exactly when the song runs - "saath de de", "hathoan mein haath dede", dutta held her hand and didnt leave after tht...works so well with dutta's latest syndrom - haath pakdoying!! 😛
2. The end with Dutta feeling her dupatta.....ended so well with the fazing off of the song....

Suhana, u have worked so hard on VMs that u have bettered with every VM and now u r the best!!...👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️

how did u remember this song gal??
and yes, I am taking this song for my next e-LS!!

Love u loads!!

*Hugs*
Edited by Dancingdoll - 13 years ago
iwantitall thumbnail
aaahh suhaanaa!!! The vm is amaZingg!!! :-D