Yeh Meri Life Hai

India-Forums

   
Yeh Meri Life Hai
Yeh Meri Life Hai

Pooja's Education

Ms. Bholi Bhali IF-Sizzlerz
Ms. Bholi Bhali
Ms. Bholi Bhali

Joined: 10 November 2004
Posts: 10512

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 9:10pm | IP Logged

I was thinking, how did ashmit gave her a job witout even looking at her records.......coz she didn't got her degree she was still in her first year, which she never finished. so how come she got this job.

they can go in the series of BELIVE IT OR NOT.

A STUDENT FORM ST.MARTIN GOT A JOB OF AD. WITHOUT EVEN FINISHING HER COLLEGE.

and then they say they are professinals!( I know i spelled it wrong coz I am not one:D)

poison ivy Goldie
poison ivy
poison ivy

Joined: 13 January 2005
Posts: 1093

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:19am | IP Logged
i think the film course was only a one yr course
No Angel Goldie
No Angel
No Angel

Joined: 12 December 2004
Posts: 1735

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 12:32am | IP Logged

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!! SmileSmile

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali


and then they say they are professinals!( I know i spelled it wrong coz I am not one:D)

  GOOD ONE!!Big smileBig smile

 

-Chandramukhi- IF-Sizzlerz

Joined: 21 October 2004
Posts: 12524

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 2:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Selina IF-Sizzlerz
Selina
Selina

Joined: 29 December 2004
Posts: 10100

Posted: 13 February 2005 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sneha_09

Originally posted by No Angel

TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!! SmileSmile

Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali


and then they say they are professinals!( I know i spelled it wrong coz I am not one:D)

  GOOD ONE!!Big smileBig smile

lol.....that was a hilarious.....10/10

LOL

anonmember IF-Sizzlerz
anonmember
anonmember

Joined: 13 December 2004
Posts: 15143

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ms. Bholi Bhali

I was thinking, how did ashmit gave her a job witout even looking at her records.......coz she didn't got her degree she was still in her first year, which she never finished. so how come she got this job.

they can go in the series of BELIVE IT OR NOT.

A STUDENT FORM ST.MARTIN GOT A JOB OF AD. WITHOUT EVEN FINISHING HER COLLEGE.

and then they say they are professinals!( I know i spelled it wrong coz I am not one:D)

He didn't need to look at her records- looking at her was enough for him!

Where can I find an application to St Martins?

x_TaniSha_x Senior Member
x_TaniSha_x
x_TaniSha_x

Joined: 16 January 2005
Posts: 638

Posted: 15 February 2005 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
LOL Ms. Bholi Bholi!!
EJAZ#1FAN Senior Member
EJAZ#1FAN
EJAZ#1FAN

Joined: 02 January 2005
Posts: 626

Posted: 16 February 2005 at 3:46pm | IP Logged
i thought she hadnt

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Poojas film connection!!

Author: -Nadii-   Replies: 4   Views: 784

-Nadii- 4 784 18 September 2005 at 5:26am by Dashing Boy
all becoz of poojas lil bro.

Author: mimo   Replies: 1   Views: 592

mimo 1 592 17 September 2005 at 12:18pm by Manshaa__23
poojas office clothes

2

Author: dipsy   Replies: 11   Views: 1021

dipsy 11 1021 18 July 2005 at 11:01am by simi1295
wht abt poojas dreams?

Author: sweety_14   Replies: 6   Views: 563

sweety_14 6 563 03 June 2005 at 7:10pm by |iami5o4|

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index