Pratigya

why doesnt kesar open her mouth

Nalwala thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
1st she knew abt the family's plan to finish pratigya...& she kept quiet...atleast she could have give pratigya the heads-up if krishna wasnt around

Now she knows abt Shakti's intentions towards arushi & she is still keeping quiet. Now even krishna is home & he knowing his brother, would have absolutely no doubt in believing that he is capable of such henious intentions.

& I really dont get shyamji's family & pratigya....in front of the whole family in the godbharai function everybody got a glimpse of what shakti's intentions towards arushi were....i mean come on what he did that day...was absolutely wrong & need i say lustful

looks like pratigya, krishna, kesar, & saxena family have lost their pea-sized brains!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

trina_saras thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: Nalwala

1st she knew abt the family's plan to finish pratigya...& she kept quiet...atleast she could have give pratigya the heads-up if krishna wasnt around

Now she knows abt Shakti's intentions towards arushi & she is still keeping quiet. Now even krishna is home & he knowing his brother, would have absolutely no doubt in believing that he is capable of such henious intentions.

& I really dont get shyamji's family & pratigya....in front of the whole family in the godbharai function everybody got a glimpse of what shakti's intentions towards arushi were....i mean come on what he did that day...was absolutely wrong & need i say lustful

looks like pratigya, krishna, kesar, & saxena family have lost their pea-sized brains!

Kesar Singh is a typical bahu, she lives in constant fear.  She couldn't even say anything in her in-laws' presence about the payal found in her own bedroom, a payal that didn't belong to her.   She had to suffer the barb from her MIL instead of something worse from Shakti.   She tried to tell Prats in the kitchen, but what could she do when her husband walked in and laid on the charm?   Don't forget Kesar is a woman expecting a child, one that Shakti didn't even want so that in itself is a big deal.   She knows she can't push Shakti too far or he will end her life and the child's and her inlaws will replace her with someone else in a heartbeat.   All of this has to be taken into consideration.

I think the Saxenas are just happy their daughter is engaged to aman and they arent thinking with their heads.   Or maybe they think Krishna and Prats are there so why worry.   ๐Ÿ˜•
nisha2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
gees thumbnail
kesar is dhumb--plain dhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaumb --wid a big dha to the word dumb !!!!!!๐Ÿ˜’
birju4baby thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

kesar is dhumb--plain dhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaumb --wid a big dha to the word dumb !!!!!!๐Ÿ˜’

I am sorry .. Kesar is not dumb .. she is a woman who live in constant fear .. still she always try to do the right thing .. she knows aligning with Pratigya is going to bring her problem but she still  support her ..  She did try in her own way to tell Pratigya to not call Arushi over .. I would really love her to tell everything to Pratigya but I dont sit inside her brain to tell you what she is going through .. actually is you look closely .. Kesar is the real victim in this serial .. someone very relatable ..
mallikaBalu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I fear for Kesar if she decides to open her mouth.She knows too many secrets not just Pratigya-Arushi but the true way SS treats his favourite son baba.Remember how they never wanted to find him listening to guruma all because of elections?
So now the main focus for her is to give birth to her child(pray it is a fair skinned boy) or else her life will slide into another round of misery. She ll be betteroff than before once she is a mother as she is increasing the numbers for the next generation๐Ÿ˜‰
Now what will she do?Or how should she tell Krishna? A woman who lives in constant fear like her never gets the courage to be assertive like the Saxena girls or Komal. Here she may be from a poorer family because of which she has to toe the line always. None like to die while young. Here she is a mother to be after a long time.
Yet she has her heart in the right place at all times. All we can hope is the CVs will show her telling Krisna baba a few truths then there will certainly be a change. But will this happen? Only time and serial makers can say.
But to live in fear constantly without any emotional support like Kesar does is not easy . Yet she too is learning to be strong in he rown way. Talking to her husband about Arushi is laudable. Earlier she never did.Unknown to her Pratigya has brought in change. Now it is upto baba to carry it forward to get the life he had dreamt of.
waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
when she got married to shakti she forgot her tongue at her mayeka... so she cant speak now :P