Kools commentary : Aug 24 PR (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 20

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by PRnerd

kools read you commentary..awesome..will reply after i break my fast which is in a few minutes time...guys did you all hear CB is going to be buried in the soap graveyard next month...i am sure the way PR is going this one is going to be nextDisapprove

No Fifi, PR is the no. show on TV, Choti bahu is no where near it in popularity ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools commentary : Aug 24 PR (Page 8)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
saffy , I juts loved your post .....LOL

gaurimisha

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

[QUOTE=Tanyaz]

He loves Archana when it is convienient for him, other than that its all about Shravani. What will Shravani think, how will she feel?

Extremely well said . That is why I would  very much like Archana to give her life a new chance . Manav is a good man but he is not right for her at all..He said himself that he takes her for granted and he has so much baggage on him..He is totally committed to a girl ( out of his own choice ), and is now Papa to her baby ...
I don't want Archana to have anything  to do with this situation...
She is too good to be wasted away like this . Let him be happy with his new wife and his child ...his mother etc etc ...

This new husband may not do extra special thinsg at times ,,, like  carrying asthma pump for her  mother for 5 days...but as long as he keeps Archana his priority and happy on a consistent basis , give her dignity and a family ...I am sure Salochna will not care if he didn't wake up at 5 in the morning to fix her tea for just 5 days .....

At this  moment I most definitely do not want Archana to have anything  to do with Manav ..

GM, I wish you too feel this way ......

I would love to see Archana move on without looking back but I don't want to see her forced into anything, its not right.

gaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
yes it does not seems right . But Mandy , do you blame the family ???
Look , this girl is talking gibberish , she thinsk he is her husband and his home is her home ...A home where even her name is not allowed any more ....
It is not her  home , it is Shraavni's home ..
Archana will chase shadows all her life if she is  allowed to do what she wants ..
Manav is  riding on her head like a bhoot . Some drastic measures are needed here or else this girl will go more and more into this whole messy situation ....

I just hope the person she marries ( I am sure if it happens , it will only happen because of some pressure on her ) turns out to be a nice guy ....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10.Mandy.gaurimisha

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
It's a complicated sitiation Mandy , where I see that Archana should decide for herself (  I hope she herself decided to marry ....) I also see why her family is putting pressure on her now .
What Dharmesh will do tomorrow is absolutey right ..Someone needs to have this talk with manav ...
He is moving on with Shraavni ....let Archana go ...forever ...she is already too much in emotionaly confusing state ..

Jasmine10.Mandy.gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Fifi, Pratigya forum is  not for me ..I don't feel at home there ...
We don't get Geet here in canada ...

Good that u dont go to Pratigya forum . Dont go AT ALL . A gang of teeny boppers runs amok there , indulging in name calling to members and the mods shut down quality posts for INDIRECT CHARACTER BASHING .How ironic .  This INDIRECT CHARACTER BASHING thing has literally unlimited space . That forum is stifling .

Jasmine10Tanyazgaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shootingstar27

Hi Kool,

I've been a silent reader for awhile now. Brilliant post  Clap

Its so hilarious  ROFL ROFL ROFL 

u really want the hussy for Manohar don't you? Wink

Yes I do .The dear old nerd needs it . His Devi daughters r too much .The guy needs some fun before he Goes up .

gaurimisha

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 8:06pm | IP Logged
Saffy awesome dawsome supreb mindblowing write up...hans hans kar pet dukh gaya...

Kya kahene....It is patakhedaar just like you...

Best part below

"D and K men at the DOmbivili paan shop - all depressed -

paan waala - (looking at manav with beard en all) -wat happened saar?have a paan saar,and the fan will breeze,ur wifey's saree too will fly

Manav - Which wife,which saree Confused

D baba -Dont worry manav,ur kismet will take u to the right saree,just pull it right -pulling only Archna"

Love it...Keep it coming  Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10gaurimisha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top