koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

[QUOTE=omshreejaanu]1st to comment hurrah!! Funny n enjoyable was looking 4 such a relief !!U cant imagine how bored i am these i'm lying in bed these days all the time hurt my leg  n am writing stupid posts in this forum coz i dunno wat 2 do feeling useless!!!
Thk 4 this hilarious post Kool
[/QUOTE

Sorry to hear that . U poor darling ! What happened ? to hear that .U poor darling .

Too embarass 2 tell fractured big toe while playing wrestling with my tripletsOuch

U have TRIPLETS ? How cute ! I have twins . Ohhhh so cute !

Yeah 2 boys n a girl n no need 2 tell u if u hav twins that  my house is a mess n my hubby and i r just crazy parents complete bindass!!

Totally understand .Mine too .a big mess . I find odd things at most odd places . I found six teddybears in the bathroom today morning , The twins wanted the Teddies to watch them brushing their teet so they cud learn . And my sons magnifying glass was in their tent coz they were pretending to be scientists .

Muvaa to ur darlings .How old r they ./

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27SaffyFlowergaurimisha

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Taran darling Ur suggestion of Urmi for Vinod is absolutely superb . I will suggest it .

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tarantulla_pSaffyFlowergaurimishaDabulls23

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Ok, not sex  talk  bu tit sure was a cry for love and as I said , why not ??? She has every right to ask for it ...and even sex eventually ....
I mean what is this ...this guy cannot take this issue of marriage so lightly ..
He should know what he is getting into ..
I think he does ..he is just very strange ..I mean he should seriously try to love Sharavni now , she has  done nothing  wrong and is not asking for anything  wrong ..
And he doesn't even wants to break the committment with her and it's not as if she cannot survive without him ...Shraavni can do much better without him but he still wants her by his side so might as well do what she wants ...

And as I said before...I am angry with Archana for refusing the marriage idea this way because her reasons are all wrong.I juts hope her  family doesn't give up and they must find a nice guy for her so that eventually her marriage will work out .
If love becomes like a drug and you start  acting like  a junkie , stop making sense   , then the family will have to step in ;...
She has to be kept as far as possible away from Manav Deshmukh .

Edited by Tanyaz - 24 August 2010 at 3:39pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10SaffyFlowergaurimisha

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:38pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=

Too embarass 2 tell fractured big toe while playing wrestling with my tripletsOuch

How cute .. yo u  have triplets ..
Wha tare they ?? I mean girl , boy ???

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowergaurimisha

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Great commentary as always Kool!

I am glad Archana put her foot down and is saying she does not want to remarry, why should she be forced to do something she doesn't want to do? Just because Manav is getting married again doesn't mean she has to, she is not ready leave her alone

Shravani, this is what I don't understand about her she knows how everyone feels about Archana and is well aware of the fact Manav does not love her yet she wants to go through with this marriage. What for?

SaffyFlowergaurimisha

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
excellent  commentary kool.
Archu- glad that she   is not interested in marriage right now. As she is shown in bold avatar post leap , the creatives better stick with it.

Sharvani - the girl knows her wants & the means to achieve it.

Manav - the eternal flip-flopper  is doing the same.

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 2:59pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=omshreejaanu]1st to comment hurrah!! Funny n enjoyable was looking 4 such a relief !!U cant imagine how bored i am these i'm lying in bed these days all the time hurt my leg  n am writing stupid posts in this forum coz i dunno wat 2 do feeling useless!!!
Thk 4 this hilarious post Kool
[/QUOTE

Sorry to hear that . U poor darling ! What happened ? to hear that .U poor darling .

too sad , but the triplets so sweet. how are managing now. take care.

SaffyFlowergaurimisha

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Shravani, this is what I don't understand about her she knows how everyone feels about Archana and is well aware of the fact Manav does not love her yet she wants to go through with this marriage. What for?

That is the very reason I even question her love for manav . When yo uknow he is in love with another girl and she loves him and he is happiest when he is with her then why don't you want him to be happy ???
That doesn't looks like love to me ..
same reason why I eevn say that manav is not that much with Archana because to see Archana happy is not important, to see Shraavni happy and girish happy is more important ...zimmedari is more important than Archana's life ...
I cannot call this love ...

.Mandy.gaurimisha

Go to top