Kools commentary : Aug 24 PR - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
@niki

did u see they used ur idea of manav-sachu bonding.. when i read the updates.. i was thinking this is wat u just said !
Originally posted by nikitagmc

But I'm happy about one thing Kools- you remember that day I was saying I want a scene in which I wanna see Manav playing with Sachu, cuddling and loving him? Well, today we had it. I was actually looking forward to read your take on it, since there was Shravani in that scene who was giving Manav a guilt trip and behaving quite saucily.

hey we both typed at the same time.. and my post came after urs... ya they showed after u wrote that!!
Originally posted by nikitagmc

But I'm happy about one thing Kools- you remember that day I was saying I want a scene in which I wanna see Manav playing with Sachu, cuddling and loving him? Well, today we had it. I was actually looking forward to read your take on it, since there was Shravani in that scene who was giving Manav a guilt trip and behaving quite saucily.

Im sorry , I totally FORGOT that scene . Actually as I saw it ...........Neither was she hinting at sex nor laying guilt trip on him .She was stating an emotional expectation , bas .I felt rather sorry for her .Manav shud not wait till last moment to tell her . He shud tell her NOW .
KS,
     Commentary was on the mark. I sort of agree with Shravani today though dont care much for the tone. Why is Vandita harping about her Vahini to Shravani. What did she expect? that Shravani will shed a tear about how great Archana was or better still, Shravani would be embarassed about her presence in the house? Such comments are off color and best kept to oneself. If Vandita wanted to really make a case for Archana, she could have asked Shravani a morally difficult question on the lines of  ' How can you love a guy who is pining for another woman?'. I guess such mature behavior is too much to expect.

Shravani asking for Manav's affection was also not surprising..if Manav wants to take the plunge with her why pretend otherwise. Atleast this girl knows what she wants and states it unlike her mute fiance.

Looks like Vinod is not lacking in selfconfidence - if he things withholding .... will hurt Manju, he must be good at it  :-). I am with you, maybe he should meet a mature girl and be very firendly with her ( I am thinking Urmila - Satish's sister- she's pretty, has a kid of her own and seemed mature). That should get Manju's goat for sure.

Manav is making a sacrifice of his love for Archana and I think he is happy in that. When he realizes he is sacrificing Archana's happiness in all this he will change.  All the more reason for her to look extremely sad and unhappy with Jaywant

[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000][

Today I am on Ur Archus side Tanya .She knows her mind and she stuck to it .That was commendable spirit . No she doesnt need Danda from Prakash , its Manav who needs one on his butt if he is going to ditch Shravni at LAST MOMENT . He shud tell her NOW .

No dear, I am not on my Archu's side today ...not at all.......
She is saying no to marriage for all the wrong reasons ..She  thinks she is married to manav in her head ,She dare not tell this to her family but they already know ...In fact even manav recently has been talking lovingly to her and telling her that she means more than anything  else and all that nonsense ....
Inthe precap Dharmesh is going to tell manav to put a stop to this rubbish which is only playing havoc with an emotionaly unstable Archana's mind ....
I respect Dharmesh for what he is doing ..If Archu's reasons were ...I want to stay single because I like it this way ...then it was still OK..why not, bu tthe reason is ' I am already married so how can I marry again ' , that is why she needs that danda from Prakash ...

Manav doesn't need it , he is very clear in what he wants ...ok he goofed up a little on the mahaepisode  day but he corrected himself quickly and is back to being  the quiet submissive and ever obidient zimmedari baba that he has been .....
He is doing exactly what he set out to do ( whatever his reasons ) 2 years ago ...
He should be getting   a pat on his  back for such strong mental strength . Bet he will  be the one who will now tell Archana to get married ..

Shravni is not after sex , Tanya , i disagree there only . She was living in same house as Manav yet I find her behaviour very sober and contained , I dont see her throwing herself at him . What she said today was simply an emotional expectation , bas .
So what is wrong if she is  after sex and love ...I say to her ..Go for it ..Use whatever cards you have . She too has worked hard to come this far ...why should she not have everything  the way she wants it ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 13 years ago
I don't know Kools, it seemed like a guilt trip to me.... why speak about emotional expectations in this way? Why not directly talk about it- she was always so direct earlier......

And expectation bolne se bhi kya hoga..... you cannot 'try' and love someone.

I think Shravani needs to understand that she was never on the winning side of the battle. I feel rather sorry for her nowadays, knowing how desperately she is trying and yet nothing is gonna work out.

What they are showing regarding Manav is okay, I would have been shocked actually to see him decide in a single day...... it would be more realistic to see him debating, fighting with himself and finally losing himself and breaking off the wedding. I'm just disappointed that this introspection was shown after the divorce.
Originally posted by pallai

get well soon.. or do u want us to call Archu Nurse??  😆 she is great in such situations.. when she has to take care of some 1.. bas u need to be ready for pampering if u want  or not....

P.S  :  just let her know u are next in line to marry manav... and then see how she takes care of you.. right from taking your aarti and making sheera for you...
😃

No thank u she's much better in nursering Mannu but i wont mind some sweet dish i'm crazy abt swets n choclates
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Too embarass 2 tell fractured big toe while playing wrestling with my triplets
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

U have TRIPLETS ? How cute ! I have twins . Ohhhh so cute !
Neither was Shravnis talk a guilt trip nor sex talk .It was merely a wistful statement , bas . And why shudnt She talk this way , Shudnt she expect emotion from the man she is marrying ? I cant believe this hatred for her  I sense . Archna was the one who divorced and Manav was the one who wanted it too .If u ask me ..........I am really happy they both r being forced to marry other people now .Who told them to play around with an insitution called ,marraige .
I didnt like Shravnis tone to Vandu , but Vandu too invited it .She and Savita and Damo do too much Archu Archu Archu in front of her .Go and live with Archu in K house then or tell Shravni go to Girish .