Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Kools commentary : Aug 24 PR (Page 3)

Tanyaz Coolbie
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

My comment :  Script is being written by fifth graders who are studying their HIndi Texts religiously .

Absolutely right ....

Coz Ur place is FATICHAR ......said his mommy practically . And this flat is COOL . Go to ur JHOPADPATTI ALONE . Why wud I come there , ha ?Think Im crazy ?

My comment :  She is right .LOLLOLLOLLOL

Without Rasika PR would be so boring ....LOLLOL

My comment : Although Shravni has no right to talk this way , her anger is justifiable . Each time the Deshmukhs do it very insensitively and tactlessly . Vandu needed it and such a Vahini who is ok with a nanand till a certain point [ not totally evil like Manju ] but knows WHEN TO PUT HER FOOT DOWN is refreshing .

My feelings as well.....Shravani is  now getting more powerful and she is using all her rights , given to her by Manav and Savita only .....

LET ZINDAGI go to HELL said Holy Archu , thinking of the fOO FOO and BHAGWAN's HOLY BREATH on her face .

But Ur BHAGWAN IS MARRYING ! Shravni !

Thats HIS MAJBOORI . NOT MINE . Thats HIS PROBLEM .NOT MINE .answered Holy Archu smartly and silenced her sisters .

My comment : Holy Archu has impeccable logic at times .

My say is that Archana is a fool that she is still so much in love with a man who is dumping her  this way ...She needs a danda from Prakash as well to come to her  senses ...

Vinod was doing kitkit to Evil Manju who was putting clothes to dry on the clothes line by standing behind her . You know what you are Minchoo he said angrily ......Ur a KUTTE KI DOOM .LOLLOLLOLLOL 

I nearly screamed when he said that .....ROFL 
Minchoo looked shocked . She rather wanted the sex part .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Actually so did Shravani , that is all that talk about Pyar with sachu but not with sachu's Aie was all about ......
And why not ..after all he is marrying her ...

After this shock from hubby Minchoo rather welcomed her SUDHRA HUA BROTHER who came there with a Rakhi in his pocket in case she hadnt bought one . Awwwww . Muvaa to such sentiment . So sweet . The Holy K gang watched in approval . Manohar , who had bbeen secretly thinking of running away when the Arguments would start by slinking slowly near the wall and tip toeing out , smiled with RELIEF that no one ARGUED . When his Chubby Wife and DEVI daughters and EVIL BAHU stood in one room , he got palpitations , coz there wud be a SURE SHOT ARGUMENT . He now knew exactly when it wud start . 

What's with manohar ...Why are you after him these days .......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

My comment : ManOhar NEEDS a smooch . All this is TOO much for him . Give him one CVs . Find the hussy .And hey ! While we r at it , Show VINOD STRAYING . That will set Manju straight .And show the other woman as GOOD . This will be interesting .

For Godsake Kool, the show is called Pavitra Rishta ...
Kya ho gaya tum ko .....
Hussy for Manohar, illegitimate child for Archana ,  affair for Vinod .....ShockedShockedShocked

Like button if u liked comments even if u dont . Kools signing off for the afternoon , Enjoy .

What's there not to like , loved every bit of it .....LOLClapClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27SaffyFlower--Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
niki Ill give suggestion to CVs .............they might even take it who knows . A Bachelor Party is a MUST .All The Devis need some gaalis . I feel like giving them myself .Evil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowergaurimisha

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

My comment :  Script is being written by fifth graders who are studying their HIndi Texts religiously .

Absolutely right ....

Coz Ur place is FATICHAR ......said his mommy practically . And this flat is COOL . Go to ur JHOPADPATTI ALONE . Why wud I come there , ha ?Think Im crazy ?

My comment :  She is right .LOLLOLLOLLOL

Without Rasika PR would be so boring ....LOLLOL

My comment : Although Shravni has no right to talk this way , her anger is justifiable . Each time the Deshmukhs do it very insensitively and tactlessly . Vandu needed it and such a Vahini who is ok with a nanand till a certain point [ not totally evil like Manju ] but knows WHEN TO PUT HER FOOT DOWN is refreshing .

My feelings as well.....Shravani is  now getting more powerful and she is using all her rights , given to her by Manav and Savita only .....

LET ZINDAGI go to HELL said Holy Archu , thinking of the fOO FOO and BHAGWAN's HOLY BREATH on her face .

But Ur BHAGWAN IS MARRYING ! Shravni !

Thats HIS MAJBOORI . NOT MINE . Thats HIS PROBLEM .NOT MINE .answered Holy Archu smartly and silenced her sisters .

My comment : Holy Archu has impeccable logic at times .

My say is that Archana is a fool that she is still so much in love with a man who is dumping her  this way ...She needs a danda from Prakash as well to come to her  senses ...

Vinod was doing kitkit to Evil Manju who was putting clothes to dry on the clothes line by standing behind her . You know what you are Minchoo he said angrily ......Ur a KUTTE KI DOOM .LOLLOLLOLLOL 

I nearly screamed when he said that .....ROFL 
Minchoo looked shocked . She rather wanted the sex part .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL 

Actually so did Shravani , that is all that talk about Pyar with sachu but not with sachu's Aie was all about ......
And why not ..after all he is marrying her ...

After this shock from hubby Minchoo rather welcomed her SUDHRA HUA BROTHER who came there with a Rakhi in his pocket in case she hadnt bought one . Awwwww . Muvaa to such sentiment . So sweet . The Holy K gang watched in approval . Manohar , who had bbeen secretly thinking of running away when the Arguments would start by slinking slowly near the wall and tip toeing out , smiled with RELIEF that no one ARGUED . When his Chubby Wife and DEVI daughters and EVIL BAHU stood in one room , he got palpitations , coz there wud be a SURE SHOT ARGUMENT . He now knew exactly when it wud start . 

What's with manohar ...Why are you after him these days .......LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

My comment : ManOhar NEEDS a smooch . All this is TOO much for him . Give him one CVs . Find the hussy .And hey ! While we r at it , Show VINOD STRAYING . That will set Manju straight .And show the other woman as GOOD . This will be interesting .

For Godsake Kool, the show is called Pavitra Rishta ...
Kya ho gaya tum ko .....
Hussy for Manohar, illegitimate child for Archana ,  affair for Vinod .....ShockedShockedShocked

Like button if u liked comments even if u dont . Kools signing off for the afternoon , Enjoy .

What's there not to like , loved every bit of it .....LOLClapClap

Today I am on Ur Archus side Tanya .She knows her mind and she stuck to it .That was commendable spirit . No she doesnt need Danda from Prakash , its Manav who needs one on his butt if he is going to ditch Shravni at LAST MOMENT . He shud tell her NOW .

Shravni is not after sex , Tanya , i disagree there only . She was living in same house as Manav yet I find her behaviour very sober and contained , I dont see her throwing herself at him . What she said today was simply an emotional expectation , bas .

I demand some immorality in this Pavitra serial coz it will be spiced up .Im tired of eating dal rice , some Biryani is needed now for a change .The person who desrves an other woman is Manju who destroyed Archus marraige and has been given UMPTEEN chances .She shud lose her husband as he mentally goes away from her FOREVER . Living in the same house , undivorced , she shud have a sort of DIVORCE as a karmic punishment .And Vinod shud like this other woman for her GOOD NATURE . That shud be drilled in Manjus head .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaDabulls23

nikitagmc IF-Sizzlerz
nikitagmc
nikitagmc

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
But I'm happy about one thing Kools- you remember that day I was saying I want a scene in which I wanna see Manav playing with Sachu, cuddling and loving him? Well, today we had it. I was actually looking forward to read your take on it, since there was Shravani in that scene who was giving Manav a guilt trip and behaving quite saucily.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
@niki

did u see they used ur idea of manav-sachu bonding.. when i read the updates.. i was thinking this is wat u just said !

gaurimisha

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

But I'm happy about one thing Kools- you remember that day I was saying I want a scene in which I wanna see Manav playing with Sachu, cuddling and loving him? Well, today we had it. I was actually looking forward to read your take on it, since there was Shravani in that scene who was giving Manav a guilt trip and behaving quite saucily.

hey we both typed at the same time.. and my post came after urs... ya they showed after u wrote that!!
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

Im sorry , I totally FORGOT that scene . Actually as I saw it ...........Neither was she hinting at sex nor laying guilt trip on him .She was stating an emotional expectation , bas .I felt rather sorry for her .Manav shud not wait till last moment to tell her . He shud tell her NOW .

gaurimisha

tarantulla_p Goldie
tarantulla_p
tarantulla_p

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
KS,
     Commentary was on the mark. I sort of agree with Shravani today though dont care much for the tone. Why is Vandita harping about her Vahini to Shravani. What did she expect? that Shravani will shed a tear about how great Archana was or better still, Shravani would be embarassed about her presence in the house? Such comments are off color and best kept to oneself. If Vandita wanted to really make a case for Archana, she could have asked Shravani a morally difficult question on the lines of  ' How can you love a guy who is pining for another woman?'. I guess such mature behavior is too much to expect.

Shravani asking for Manav's affection was also not surprising..if Manav wants to take the plunge with her why pretend otherwise. Atleast this girl knows what she wants and states it unlike her mute fiance.

Looks like Vinod is not lacking in selfconfidence - if he things withholding .... will hurt Manju, he must be good at it  :-). I am with you, maybe he should meet a mature girl and be very firendly with her ( I am thinking Urmila - Satish's sister- she's pretty, has a kid of her own and seemed mature). That should get Manju's goat for sure.

Manav is making a sacrifice of his love for Archana and I think he is happy in that. When he realizes he is sacrificing Archana's happiness in all this he will change.  All the more reason for her to look extremely sad and unhappy with Jaywant

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiJasmine10Claire0206SaffyFlowershermakoolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

Go to top