Post Reply New Post

Page 20 of 20

Page 1 Page 19
Page   of 20

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 8:59am | IP Logged
Dharmesh ditched a gal ..........but it was an arranged marraige where both parties didnt love each other .Its like a business deal that never took off .
Thats different .
My guess is ........Only Manav will make her says YES .She has given this power only and  only to him .
If this happens , Im blasting whole lot
.And demanding a tight slap for manav .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTanyazstar_warsSaffyFlower--Hope--gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools commentary : Aug 24 PR (Page 20)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 9:27am | IP Logged
As Archana gets stronger and wiser hope she starts loooking at what Manav Really is...I want that day to come soon enough when she realizes that she was loving and pining for a bhagwan who was mere a mortal and selfish woos who could not keep his word in marriage to Archu nor keep his word to marry shrav...

Than she should really slap Manav hard when he is trying to convince her to remarry...He does not deserve anyone IMHO...

I have not seen the show yet as we are few days behind...But what I saw last night...

I did not like Satish going against Dharmu abt manav's being fired...Partner of the company does not talk to another subordinate abt his personal feelings on his partner''s business related decision...I found that very unprofessional...He can dispute and discuss that with Dharmesh but not with Archana or Manav...Gives out wrong message and undermining Dharmesh's decision IMHO...Satish disappointed me big time..

Savita coming to factory to lecture Dharmesh...Does Manav need mommy to save his job? Woh kya dudh peeta bachcha hai although he does "Pee loon" from Archu's eyes LOL
After that  Sati Savitri taking Dharmesh to the poor chawl pilgrimage to enlighten him of what poverty is all abt...Why could she not take Dharmesh to prakash's place too while visiting Vandu and Mana'v place eh?  Prakash has biwi and 4 bachche too...He is not a rich dude...

And why Dharmu looked as if this was affecting him???? He knows how rich and poor people live right next door to each other in mumbai...he is from mumbai does not need a field trip to know that Wacko

Edited by Dabulls23 - 25 August 2010 at 9:33am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10tarantulla_pSaffyFlowershootingstar27star_wars--Hope--gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Ok,why is everybody wanning to make Archu a spinster for life nowAngryI find this feminism overstatedConfusedwhatever,cudnt get the word rt this timeLOL
The K family's concern is right.Any family will do that
As pratistha pointed out in the SOTD,Archu forced varchu to accept satish's marriage proposal-am sure varshu still felt ashwin was her type of guy and no other -but look how well satish turned out to be.ARchu shud be given the same reasons now by Varshu
My reasons for archu accepting jay offer now -
1)Archu gonna hit 30 soon,difficult to get single men at that age,the guys start coming with their own baggage after 30 mostly -why shud she end up with one of that kind??
2)Archu's reasons for saying no is wrong.That itself is a reason to convince her to think of re-marriage as a reality,Manav shud be considered dead and archu a widow in this situation.Widows shud not be allowed to grieve for too long,memories are only like dope,gotto get them off it soon
3)Archu is not the kind who will date,pub,dance or do anything fun to meet guys,sorry -she is in a middleclass prison now.so,somebody else needs to get her hooked up
3)As long as the 2nd husband is understanding and not into the physical intimacy part immediately,satish was perfect in that - that is what archu needs.A sensitive man with whom she
is forced to spend time together,to just get friendly,comfortable,start sharing moments -and then the sex part wud be just mind over matterWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaDabulls23

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Ok,why is everybody wanning to make Archu a spinster for life nowAngryI find this feminism overstatedConfusedwhatever,cudnt get the word rt this timeLOL
As pratistha pointed out in the SOTD,Archu forced varchu to accept satish's marriage proposal-am sure varshu still felt ashwin was her type of guy and no other -but look how well satish turned out to be.ARchu shud be given the same reasons now by Varshu
1)Archu gonna hit 30 soon,difficult to get single men at that age,the guys start coming with their own baggage after 30 mostly -why shud she end up with one of that kind??
2)Archu's reasons for saying no is wrong.That itself is a reason to convince her to think of re-marriage as a reality,Manav shud be considered dead and archu a widow in this situation.Widows shud not be allowed to grieve for too long,memories are only like dope,gotto get them off it soon
3)Archu is not the kind who will date,pub,dance or do anything fun to meet guys,sorry -she is in a middleclass prison now.so,somebody else needs to get her hooked up
3)As long as the 2nd husband is understanding and not into the physical intimacy part immediately,satish was perfect in that - that is what archu needs.A sensitive man with whom she
is forced to spend time together,to just get friendly,comfortable,start sharing moments -and then the sex part wud be just mind over matterWink
I agree with you Saffy completely given Archu is from Low-Middle class finacially...but only the sex part I don't agree with you on....If she is not ready for that than no need to be married...I am a firm believer of one should only marry if they are willing to give their 100 % to the marriage mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically...No sex comes later on...Soweee....What do u expect the guy to do mean while? and dont tell me "AHJ" and dont ask what that stands for...EmbarrassedLOL  People dont marry to sleep seperately sorry...Embarrassed

Edited by Dabulls23 - 25 August 2010 at 10:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TulseySaffyFlowergaurimisha

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Dunno AHJ Varsha DiConfusedBut saw plenty of desi movies which show the sensitive man waiting finally works out well for both tooConfused2 much bollywood,saaryLOL

Edited by SaffyFlower - 25 August 2010 at 9:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishaDabulls23

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Ok,why is everybody wanning to make Archu a spinster for life nowAngryI find this feminism overstatedConfusedwhatever,cudnt getthe word rt this timeLOL

</div>
<div>
<font color="#660099">I agree with you Saffy completely given Archu is from Low-Middle class finacially...but only the sex part I don't agree with you on....If she is not ready for that than no need to be married...I am a firm believer of one should only marry if they are willing to give their 100 % to the marriage mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically...No sex comes later on...Soweee....What do u expect the guy to do mean while? and dont tell me "AHJ" and dont ask what that stands for...EmbarrassedLOL People dont marry to sleep seperately sorry...Embarrassed</font>

varsha is AHJ some type of work?? Confused

Tulsey

IF-Dazzler

Tulsey

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged

Kool your commentaries are always so delightful. 

In this date and time, no big deal if a woman does not want tomarry.  She is young, beautiful, has a good post, makes deent money, confident and good charatered.

Nothing wrong with her staying single

Post Reply New Post

Go to top