Page 2 of 20

Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 3 Page 20

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Happy Rakshabandhan to all my buddies...

Kools super duper hillarous commentary...I laughed so hard reading this below..ROFL @ underlined part...Keep it coming Love Hug

"The Holy K gang watched in approval . Manohar , who had bbeen secretly thinking of running away when the Arguments would start by slinking slowly near the wall and tip toeing out , smiled with RELIEF that no one ARGUED . When his Chubby Wife and DEVI daughters and EVIL BAHU stood in one room , he got palpitations , coz there wud be a SURE SHOT ARGUMENT . He now knew exactly when it wud start . "

"The K gang was brooding over Holy Archu's future . She needs to marry , they said . She needs SAHARA . To wipe her TEARS . LOLLOLLOL For wiping tears one sometimes needs SAHARA . [ Why , isnt a handkerchief enough ?] She has to think of her POORI ZINDAGI ."

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27SaffyFlowergaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools commentary : Aug 24 PR (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telemagic

I really get Diabetic attacks...when I see soo much sweetness....(Ajit and Bhagwan)

Ajit's niceness is too good to be true....Will this man ever get back to his real self, if provoked by likes of Jaywant???

I hope Vinod strays , this other woman is as annoyingly good as Archu and stumps Manju with her goodness . It will be  fun .

Btw ......... Im bugged with Sulos Punni Jap .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10SaffyFlowergaurimisha

pallai

pallai

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by omshreejaanu

1st to comment hurrah!! Funny n enjoyable was looking 4 such a relief !!U cant imagine how bored i am these i'm lying in bed these days all the time hurt my leg  n am writing stupid posts in this forum coz i dunno wat 2 do feeling useless!!!
Thk 4 this hilarious post Kool

get well soon.. or do u want us to call Archu Nurse??  LOL she is great in such situations.. when she has to take care of some 1.. bas u need to be ready for pampering if u want  or not....

P.S  :  just let her know u are next in line to marry manav... and then see how she takes care of you.. right from taking your aarti and making sheera for you...
Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10SaffyFlowershootingstar27gaurimishaDabulls23

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Funny funny funny kools!!!!

The way you described Manohar's plight makes me sympathize so much with him.... in fact I find myself sympathizing with all the men in PR, from Manav to Mohanrao, more than the women.... don't know why.....

pallaiJasmine10SaffyFlowergaurimisha

Dabulls23

IF-Stunnerz

Dabulls23

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

1st to comment hurrah!! Funny n enjoyable was looking 4 such a relief !!U cant imagine how bored i am these i'm lying in bed these days all the time hurt my leg  n am writing stupid posts in this forum coz i dunno wat 2 do feeling useless!!!
Thk 4 this hilarious post Kool

get well soon.. or do u want us to call Archu Nurse??  LOL she is great in such situations.. when she has to take care of some 1.. bas u need to be ready for pampering if u want  or not....

P.S  :  just let her know u are next in line to marry manav... and then see how she takes care of you.. right from taking your aarti and making sheera for you...
Big smile
Lord have mercy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Pallai u r too much...LOL

My ankle is hurting from spraining too...Should I call for Archu the sugar babe nurse WinkLOL

No arti but surely can enjoy some sheera LOL

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikitagmc

The way you described Manohar's plight makes me sympathize so much with him.... in fact I find myself sympathizing with all the men in PR, from Manav to Mohanrao, more than the women.... don't know why.....

Niki ALL the men in this serial ROCK , Im fed up of the devis and their holy squabbles .They r WORTHLESS . See the Men ...........Manohar , Mohanrao , Damo , Vishwasrao , Manav , Vinod , Ajit , Satish , DHARMU ..........they all ROCK . They need a Bachelor party Niki . They need to get sozzled and give these women a good piece of their mind and do some hungama for a change . telling these devis how frustrated they r in their sex lives and home front . They shud then give these Devis some GAALIS and pass out .

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10pallaiSaffyFlower--Hope--nikitagmcgaurimishaDabulls23

pallai

pallai

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Niki ALL the men in this serial ROCK , Im fed up of the devis and their holy squabbles .They r WORTHLESS . See the Men ...........Manohar , Mohanrao , Damo , Vishwasrao , Manav , Vinod , Ajit , Satish , DHARMU ..........they all ROCK . They need a Bachelor party Niki . They need to get sozzled and give these women a good piece of their mind and do some hungama for a change . telling these devis how frustrated they r in their sex lives and home front . They shud then give these Devis some GAALIS and pass out .

Guys can u think of wat each of them wld say  while passing out?

Manav - Archana mein bas baba ke kehne pe aaya..
archu - Manav mein jaanthi hun aap kabhi galat nahi ho sakthe

Manohar - sulo tum aagayi.. itne din mein bulaya nahi aayi abhi aan tha tumhe?
Sulo - aago aase kai karto tumhi

Damo - true to  his character am sure he will be taali and stil doing armaan jaap
archana meri ghar ki bahu hai aur koi nahi...
savita - !@#$%^&

Vishwasrao - could not attended cos he is bed ridden

Vinod -- MINCHOOO ( thats all cos not in talking terms now )
manju - her typical nail bitting expression

Ajit -- vandu purane din yaad aageye .. koi  item bhi aarange kiya  hai kya
vandu -- says nothing , she never does anything

Satish -- he just starts to says varsha.. and varsha starts to scream and he doesnt get to say anything

DHARMU --  peethe peethe, mein  aur satish ek naya business project ke baare mein discuss kar rahe the...
vaishu - i understand..

Edited by pallai - 24 August 2010 at 1:00pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10SaffyFlowerkoolsadhu1000gaurimishaDabulls23

nikitagmc

IF-Sizzlerz

nikitagmc

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Wow! This is a wonderful idea for a short humorous story!

I wish I didn't have such a superbusy schedule right now.... I would have written it myself..... but since I can't ...... SD, Saffy and other writers- where are you?????????????????

Edit ADD:

Hey pallai, just read your post!!! Fab job, and so apt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Clap

On a more serious note Kools- its so nice to hear you saying that Manav ROCKS!!! Big smile Was unexpected.

Edited by nikitagmc - 24 August 2010 at 1:18pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top