Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
As Archana gets stronger and wiser hope she starts loooking at what Manav Really is...I want that day to come soon enough when she realizes that she was loving and pining for a bhagwan who was mere a mortal and selfish woos who could not keep his word in marriage to Archu nor keep his word to marry shrav...

Than she should really slap Manav hard when he is trying to convince her to remarry...He does not deserve anyone IMHO...

I have not seen the show yet as we are few days behind...But what I saw last night...

I did not like Satish going against Dharmu abt manav's being fired...Partner of the company does not talk to another subordinate abt his personal feelings on his partner''s business related decision...I found that very unprofessional...He can dispute and discuss that with Dharmesh but not with Archana or Manav...Gives out wrong message and undermining Dharmesh's decision IMHO...Satish disappointed me big time..

Savita coming to factory to lecture Dharmesh...Does Manav need mommy to save his job? Woh kya dudh peeta bachcha hai although he does "Pee loon" from Archu's eyes 😆
After that  Sati Savitri taking Dharmesh to the poor chawl pilgrimage to enlighten him of what poverty is all abt...Why could she not take Dharmesh to prakash's place too while visiting Vandu and Mana'v place eh?  Prakash has biwi and 4 bachche too...He is not a rich dude...

And why Dharmu looked as if this was affecting him???? He knows how rich and poor people live right next door to each other in mumbai...he is from mumbai does not need a field trip to know that

Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Ok,why is everybody wanning to make Archu a spinster for life now😡I find this feminism overstated😕whatever,cudnt get the word rt this time😆
The K family's concern is right.Any family will do that
As pratistha pointed out in the SOTD,Archu forced varchu to accept satish's marriage proposal-am sure varshu still felt ashwin was her type of guy and no other -but look how well satish turned out to be.ARchu shud be given the same reasons now by Varshu
My reasons for archu accepting jay offer now -
1)Archu gonna hit 30 soon,difficult to get single men at that age,the guys start coming with their own baggage after 30 mostly -why shud she end up with one of that kind??
2)Archu's reasons for saying no is wrong.That itself is a reason to convince her to think of re-marriage as a reality,Manav shud be considered dead and archu a widow in this situation.Widows shud not be allowed to grieve for too long,memories are only like dope,gotto get them off it soon
3)Archu is not the kind who will date,pub,dance or do anything fun to meet guys,sorry -she is in a middleclass prison now.so,somebody else needs to get her hooked up
3)As long as the 2nd husband is understanding and not into the physical intimacy part immediately,satish was perfect in that - that is what archu needs.A sensitive man with whom she
is forced to spend time together,to just get friendly,comfortable,start sharing moments -and then the sex part wud be just mind over matter😉
Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: SaffyFlower

Ok,why is everybody wanning to make Archu a spinster for life now😡I find this feminism overstated😕whatever,cudnt get the word rt this time😆

The K family's concern is right.Any family will do that
As pratistha pointed out in the SOTD,Archu forced varchu to accept satish's marriage proposal-am sure varshu still felt ashwin was her type of guy and no other -but look how well satish turned out to be.ARchu shud be given the same reasons now by Varshu
My reasons for archu accepting jay offer now -
1)Archu gonna hit 30 soon,difficult to get single men at that age,the guys start coming with their own baggage after 30 mostly -why shud she end up with one of that kind??
2)Archu's reasons for saying no is wrong.That itself is a reason to convince her to think of re-marriage as a reality,Manav shud be considered dead and archu a widow in this situation.Widows shud not be allowed to grieve for too long,memories are only like dope,gotto get them off it soon
3)Archu is not the kind who will date,pub,dance or do anything fun to meet guys,sorry -she is in a middleclass prison now.so,somebody else needs to get her hooked up
3)As long as the 2nd husband is understanding and not into the physical intimacy part immediately,satish was perfect in that - that is what archu needs.A sensitive man with whom she
is forced to spend time together,to just get friendly,comfortable,start sharing moments -and then the sex part wud be just mind over matter😉

I agree with you Saffy completely given Archu is from Low-Middle class finacially...but only the sex part I don't agree with you on....If she is not ready for that than no need to be married...I am a firm believer of one should only marry if they are willing to give their 100 % to the marriage mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically...No sex comes later on...Soweee....What do u expect the guy to do mean while? and dont tell me "AHJ" and dont ask what that stands for...😳😆  People dont marry to sleep seperately sorry...😳 Edited by Dabulls23 - 13 years ago
SaffyFlower thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Dunno AHJ Varsha Di😕But saw plenty of desi movies which show the sensitive man waiting finally works out well for both too😕2 much bollywood,saary😆

Edited by SaffyFlower - 13 years ago
SweetFifi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dabulls23

</div>
<div>
<font color="#660099">I agree with you Saffy completely given Archu is from Low-Middle class finacially...but only the sex part I don't agree with you on....If she is not ready for that than no need to be married...I am a firm believer of one should only marry if they are willing to give their 100 % to the marriage mentally, emotionally, spiritually and physically...No sex comes later on...Soweee....What do u expect the guy to do mean while? and dont tell me "AHJ" and dont ask what that stands for...😳😆 People dont marry to sleep seperately sorry...😳</font>

varsha is AHJ some type of work?? 😕
Tulsey thumbnail

Kool your commentaries are always so delightful. 

In this date and time, no big deal if a woman does not want tomarry.  She is young, beautiful, has a good post, makes deent money, confident and good charatered.

Nothing wrong with her staying single