Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 2 Page 20

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Kools commenting from base ..............Raksha Bandhan continues in PR
Guys am bysy today so will comment only on the humorous part .

Vandu the Goat tied Rakhi to Bhagwan who is pining for suhaag raat with Archna and wrestling with Zimmedari BHOOT . Focussing on his sister was something refreshing for Bhagwan .

TUM SABSE ACHE BHAI HO said Vandu .
TUM SABSE ACHI BEHEN said Bhagwan .

My comment :  Script is being written by fifth graders who are studying their HIndi Texts religiously .

SUDHRA HUA Ajit gave Manav and sasur some gifts and then went without partaking of sasural's hospitality to get Rakhi tied by his sister .  Door was opened by his Evil , unrepentant Gunda Mom who told him to GET OUT .LOLLOLLOL

You come with me NOW said SUDHRA HUA AJIT EMOTIONALLY , quite fORGETTING   HOW HIS MOM HAD BURNT HIS WIFE . His natural love started overflowing .

Dont wanna ........said the Mom , Unemotional and Unrepentant .

Why ? Its U who left , I didnt tell u to go , said SUDHRA HUA AJIT weeping . He wanted Mommy .

Coz Ur place is FATICHAR ......said his mommy practically . And this flat is COOL . Go to ur JHOPADPATTI ALONE . Why wud I come there , ha ?Think Im crazy ?

My comment :  She is right .LOLLOLLOLLOL

Shravani was in an exceedingly good mood while preparing the Raksha Bandhan Lunch . She was very good to her Nanand The GOAT . What do u want for sweet , she asked .Lets make of UR CHOICE . We will make KHEER for DADA said the GOAT . With PISTAS AND BADAMS .THE WAY ARCHU VAHINI MADE .

She is NOT UR VAHINI said Shravni , eyes hardening . GOT IT ?

Sorry stuttered the Goat .

Im making it CLEAR .No one in this HOUSE takes her NAME , Ive mADE IT CLEAR .If U want relations with this house , DONT TAKE ARCHUS NAME . CHOICE IS URS .

My comment : Although Shravni has no right to talk this way , her anger is justifiable . Each time the Deshmukhs do it very insensitively and tactlessly . Vandu needed it and such a Vahini who is ok with a nanand till a certain point [ not totally evil like Manju ] but knows WHEN TO PUT HER FOOT DOWN is refreshing .

The K gang was brooding over Holy Archu's future . She needs to marry , they said . She needs SAHARA . To wipe her TEARS . LOLLOLLOL For wiping tears one sometimes needs SAHARA . [ Why , isnt a handkerchief enough ?] She has to think of her POORI ZINDAGI .

Just then Holy Archu came in and heard it all . STOP TALKING OF MY MARRAIGE AT ONCE  she cried , hOLY INDIGNATION reddening her beautiful face . IM NOT GONNA MARRY .

WHy not ? Asked her meddlesome sisters who still have not understood meaning of marraige themselves .

Coz I HAVE ALREADY BEEN MARRIED TO MY BHAGWAN .............said HOLY ARCHU , wanting to fall on her knees and worship him mentally at that point itself .

BUT .........UR ZINDAGI !

LET ZINDAGI go to HELL said Holy Archu , thinking of the fOO FOO and BHAGWAN's HOLY BREATH on her face .

But Ur BHAGWAN IS MARRYING ! Shravni !

Thats HIS MAJBOORI . NOT MINE . Thats HIS PROBLEM .NOT MINE .answered Holy Archu smartly and silenced her sisters .

My comment : Holy Archu has impeccable logic at times .

Vinod was doing kitkit to Evil Manju who was putting clothes to dry on the clothes line by standing behind her . You know what you are Minchoo he said angrily ......Ur a KUTTE KI DOOM .LOLLOLLOLLOL My BHOLI MOM may have forgiven u , but I won't .Never Never Never . NO Relations between u and me now .Only For Kids we will be together .JUST WATCH .U think u can waltz back and have a marraige ?Hah ! yea , Hah , Minchoo , and SO THERE !

Minchoo looked shocked . She rather wanted the sex part .LOLLOLLOLLOLLOL That was the only thing she enjoyed in this sick K house that had come along with Vinod . And all those unbearable HOLY NANANDS .Especially the HOLIEST ELDER ONE , The TEEKHI MIDDLE ONE and THE LATEST MARWADI ONE .

My comment : The ideal point to stop the Sex shud have been the day she hauled him to the MAHILA SAMITI .

After this shock from hubby Minchoo rather welcomed her SUDHRA HUA BROTHER who came there with a Rakhi in his pocket in case she hadnt bought one . Awwwww . Muvaa to such sentiment . So sweet . The Holy K gang watched in approval . Manohar , who had bbeen secretly thinking of running away when the Arguments would start by slinking slowly near the wall and tip toeing out , smiled with RELIEF that no one ARGUED . When his Chubby Wife and DEVI daughters and EVIL BAHU stood in one room , he got palpitations , coz there wud be a SURE SHOT ARGUMENT . He now knew exactly when it wud start . 

My comment : ManOhar NEEDS a smooch . All this is TOO much for him . Give him one CVs . Find the hussy .And hey ! While we r at it , Show VINOD STRAYING . That will set Manju straight .And show the other woman as GOOD . This will be interesting .

Why are u taking Vahini back when u know she will betray u YET again ?Asked Varsha to CHUBBY .
For PUNNI .Said Chubby , ready with her parrot answer . And RUCHI . PUNNI IS THE GOAL OF MY LIFE . DAMN MANJU AND DAMN U TOO .LOLLOLLOLLOL

My comment : Manohar she has ALREADY damned .

Like button if u liked comments even if u dont . Kools signing off for the afternoon , Enjoy .

Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 24 August 2010 at 12:14pm

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

Zipper_01gazelleirenepviramJasmine10Claire0206pallaiTanyazlifeztufJustShantashootingstar27TulseyhpppppSaffyFlowerarchanamanav--Hope--..Sonii...Mandy.gaurimishaPiyatrixDabulls23

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kools commentary : Aug 24 PR" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
1st to comment hurrah!! Funny n enjoyable was looking 4 such a relief !!U cant imagine how bored i am these i'm lying in bed these days all the time hurt my leg  n am writing stupid posts in this forum coz i dunno wat 2 do feeling useless!!!
Thk 4 this hilarious post Kool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=omshreejaanu]1st to comment hurrah!! Funny n enjoyable was looking 4 such a relief !!U cant imagine how bored i am these i'm lying in bed these days all the time hurt my leg  n am writing stupid posts in this forum coz i dunno wat 2 do feeling useless!!!
Thk 4 this hilarious post Kool
[/QUOTE

Sorry to hear that . U poor darling ! What happened ? to hear that .U poor darling .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

telemagic

Groupbie

telemagic

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
LOL!!

Namaskar karte....lol!!

For PUNNI .Said Chubby , ready with her parrot answer . And RUCHI . PUNNI IS THE GOAL OF MY LIFE . DAMN MANJU AND DAMN U TOO .LOLLOLLOLLOL

You are the best!!!!!! Cool Kool!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

pallai

pallai

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
2nd to comment hurrah!!

kools...i thought the only couple getting some sex were vinod and manju cos they created ruchi and puuni .. ab lagth hai they are also gonna be celibate soon.. waise the only couple who enjoyed in their time are shrav and sachin.. LOL

this the 1st time i liked archu after a very looong time and applaud her decision to not marry just bcos she needs a reason to move on in life.. i mean she sure does has other options like adoption..  lot of women do it.. it gives them a reason to go on in life.. i think that kind of thing will really place archu above the petty things her sisters and sister-in-law are invovled in....

i just dnt want her to marry jayawant and then keep crying wen she sees manav that is sooo wrong... and almost a sin .. cos u are cheating on ur spouse.. ( atleast now they are married to other people. )

pls have her move on in life.. by earning well , taking care of her parents, buying a bigger flat with sea facing than shrav flat.. adopt a child , give it all .. it will keep her fulfilled.....

and after that manav is gonna return to her soon.... cos they cannt end it any other way.. but having them remarried and then back is  just too GROSS

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Jasmine10lifeztufshootingstar27koolsadhu1000gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

2nd to comment hurrah!!

kools...i thought the only couple getting some sex were vinod and manju cos they created ruchi and puuni .. ab lagth hai they are also gonna be celibate soon.. waise the only couple who enjoyed in their time are shrav and sachin.. LOL

this the 1st time i liked archu after a very looong time and applaud her decision to not marry just bcos she needs a reason to move on in life.. i mean she sure does has other options like adoption..  lot of women do it.. it gives them a reason to go on in life.. i think that kind of thing will really place archu above the petty things her sisters and sister-in-law are invovled in....

i just dnt want her to marry jayawant and then keep crying wen she sees manav that is sooo wrong... and almost a sin .. cos u are cheating on ur spouse.. ( atleast now they are married to other people. )

pls have her move on in life.. by earning well , taking care of her parents, buying a bigger flat with sea facing than shrav flat.. adopt a child , give it all .. it will keep her fulfilled.....

and after that manav is gonna return to her soon.... cos they cannt end it any other way.. but having them remarried and then back is  just too GROSS

Thats why I voted for her as Star of the day . She did RIGHT .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

koolsadhu1000

IF-Sizzlerz

koolsadhu1000

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telemagic

LOL!!

Namaskar karte....lol!!

You are the best!!!!!! Cool Kool!!

Telemagic , Ur Maharastrian , huh ?

telemagic

Groupbie

telemagic

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I really get Diabetic attacks...when I see soo much sweetness....(Ajit and Bhagwan)

Ajit's niceness is too good to be true....Will this man ever get back to his real self, if provoked by likes of Jaywant???

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiJasmine10gaurimishakoolsadhu1000

Post Reply New Post

Go to top