Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

AJMBHK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
*Bow down* I can thank Anu's craze for twilight in the first place which saved me from other "crazy" twilight fans in my Uni.LOL I don't know if I should thank her for making me interested in the novels too. Ermm Wacko LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Pattinson Photo Shoot Update (Page 4)" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by magnificent me

*Bow down* I can thank Anu's craze for twilight in the first place which saved me from other "crazy" twilight fans in my Uni.LOL I don't know if I should thank her for making me interested in the novels too. Ermm Wacko LOL

Totally Dude! Making a Male interested in Twilight Is like Winning a Nobel Prize. You why I think Males don't read Twilight?

They all are Jealous of Edward. Period. LOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitesh.P

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
And jealous that thier GFs spend more time staring at Edward then them!LOLLOL

I think you have cracked the formula to "Why men don't read twilight"

ROBlicious.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged

And jealous that thier GFs spend more time staring at Edward then them!LOLLOL

I think you have cracked the formula to "Why men don't read twilight"

Oh Ya! God Typical Men. My Best friends Boyfriend broke up with her csz she cancelled their date because Twilight was on TV again.

Seriously,  I think thats the reason. I mean you see so many douche bags on FB open up clubs hating on Edward Like get real people. Jealousy ain't getting you anywhere.

I should Totally Write an Article on "Why Men Don't Read Twilight" ROFL

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
But I don't understand the fuss. If males don't like thier GFs enjoying twilight then they should try to be a bit more involved and try to comprehend the hype behind it. That is what would be a natural reaction. Breaking up due to jealously is just stupid. t the end of the day we all like celebs.. even males. There is no harm in that.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

But I don't understand the fuss. If males don't like thier GFs enjoying twilight then they should try to be a bit more involved and try to comprehend the hype behind it. That is what would be a natural reaction. Breaking up due to jealously is just stupid. t the end of the day we all like celebs.. even males. There is no harm in that.

Actually you should write the Article on this topic. LOL
Totally Agree i mean At times we girls even get annoyed like Transformers, What is up with that but so many females watch it to know why the guys die over Megan Fox and then there are the Men who are to Macho to even care LOL

Mitesh.P

IF-Rockerz

Mitesh.P

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Ohh right.. I didn't know girls do similar things. Anyway I am not a fan of Megan Fox even though my brother finds her hot *cough cough*

I think I will write this topic but where - on IF? 99.9999999999999% population is female.LOL

ROBlicious.

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Ohh right.. I didn't know girls do similar things. Anyway I am not a fan of Megan Fox even though my brother finds her hot *cough cough*

I think I will write this topic but where - on IF? 99.9999999999999% population is female.LOL

Megan Is all Plastic. Unlike Rob who is Real From head to Toe.
^^For Some reason this sounds kinda wrong. LOL.

Anyways Write it Here, I will post on FB seriously. Doesn't matter what guys think Girls need to know why their Boyfriends are douche bags when it comes to Twilight LOL. I can bet you right now since Twilight came out about 20% of the teen couples broken up are csz of Edward LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top