Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aditi123_78

u know i wud love it if maan actually does this new game of ignoring geet...
u know guys i am feeling that maan shud give geet some space now....by now he shud guess that geet is surely in love with him but there must be some strong reason for refusing him....he shud now stop playing games to get her confession....he shud give some time and space to analyse wat she actually wants to do...whether she wants to stay with her love and thereby share watever past she has or whether she wants to leave maan....
and i think maan will do exactly that....only wen geet will see that she is actually losing maan....will she realise how much she means to him...only then she will be so desperate that she will be bound to tell her past to give maan a chance to prove his love....

now....after watching today's epi....i really really dont want the promo to happen....i want maan to take pari to dadi as his fiance....the reason for this i hv explained above....let geet go thru the trauma of losing maan....that will help her make her decision....

ur right....
Maan has only just began giving Geet space....
and she already misses him and is feeling the repercussions......
but i have a feeling that by the end of this week he''ll present Geet b4 dadi and not Pari 😆

Originally posted by: Sia89

nah i dun think so BUT this serial is so so so unpredictable that u seriously cant really guess what is gonna happen ..

lol.... but us Maaneetianz never give up...
and keep guessing anyways😆
Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
may b .. bt i dont think so.. dont know wat cvs hav stored 4 us..
Sia89 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: yasu09

lol.... but us Maaneetianz never give up...
and keep guessing anyways😆

LOL Yeah even i do guess .. bt the more you guess .. the more you imagine the scene .. the more u hope that it will happen .. and there it is The new episode and *Ouch* our prediciton was wrong   😭
adoremevirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
sorry...i wrongly posted this space...
Edited by aditi123_78 - 13 years ago

I think they still need to chat about it. Because Pari wouldn't have seen Maan looking at Geet with such suspicion as to figure out something is going on between them.