India-Forums

Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi
Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

Update for feb -08

DeepAnBH IF-Dazzler
DeepAnBH
DeepAnBH

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 9:09pm | IP Logged

Thulsi and Prajaktha do a Pooja and Thulsi accidentally dashes against Mihir with the Thali in her hand. Kumkum falls all over his Kurta.There are again interesting flash backs of her first meeting with Mihir (Amar Upadhyay), her marriage scene with Anupam when Mihir comes back and so on. She apologies and asks him if he needs help in cleaning up the mess. There is again silent conversation as he steps forward Why don't you invite me Mihir?. Isn't your right ..why do you ask Thulsi. You are stubborn.

Mihir walks into the room and imagines Thulsi coming up. He imagines that she gives him a clean dress and says that she knows the importance of Kumkum in their lives. If Mihir wants she can preserve the coloured Kurta for him. He stretches his hand to receive the dress and then realises that it was his imagination.

Ganga wishes Mihir on the occasion of his anniversary and gives him a gift. Mihir says being older he ought to have gifted her. Ganga says "Please papa…Give me Badi Maa. Give her back to me and the family". Mihir says that its indeed strange that the family is congratulating him, but so far the person responsible for the occasion hasn't spoken a word. The situation is such that he can't give Ganga his wish and apologises to her. Ganga goes away crest fallen.

Thulsi finally comes in to the room. She says that she wants to speak to Mihir. He says "go ahead". She says, I have no regrets of what has happened so far. I don't know what the future holds for me. Can't we forget everything momentarily? I just want to wish you a very happy anniversary. She starts walking away. Mihir holds her back. He says mentally…Even I love you a lot Thulsi. You aren't just my wife, but my life. I'll always be there for you. Then he wishes her also a very happy anniversary and asked if she made those sweets.(Sweets are lyiig in front of him) Thulsi says that's the only sweet he relishes. He says it has great aroma...of their love. Thulsi is over come with emotion and says that she was afraid that she had lost him when he was away and at the moment she required him the most. Mihir just says its not so.

Damini says that Mihir and Thulsi have overcome their differences to karan. He can't believe his ears. She says this news was conveyed by Ganga. Meera calls up Karan and asks him to come along with Thulsi to discuss the case. He asks her not to worry as Mihir is now with Thulsi. Meera relaxes and has a smile on her lips and thinks that finally love is victorious.

Thulsi calls up Nandini and says that she wants her to accept a portion of the property for her child. Nanini says that the child is just hers and she does not want the Viranis to have a control on it. Thulsi says that she does not want the child (Mihir hears just this sentence on his away and goes away hurriedly feeling a little disturbed.) A child has certain rights and she is asking nandini to accept it on behalf of the child. Nandini says yes. Mohini overhears this conversation and is shocked. She asks Thulsi if what she overheard is true. Thulsi says that she has made sure that harsh wouldn't get single dime. But it should not matter to her.

Mohini goes in crying really hard. When Harsh tries to find out, she tells him that he would not be getting a single penny of the property. Harsh says their love is their wealth and if Maa has decided against giving them materialistic wealth, so be it. Mohini says that it simply means that Thulsi no longer accepts harsh as her son. Harsh is disappointed. Savitha overhears the conversation and tries to pacify Mohini.

As Karan and Thulsi are leaving for court, Savitha stops Thulsi and asks her about the property division. Thulsi tells her that the property has been divided into 3 equal divisions. One for Gautham; one for karan and one for Nandini ie ansh's child. Savitha says that Thulsi is crazy and will repent for throwing Harsh out of her will. Thulsi says that she always has the family's best interest at heart. She is willing to suffer but she is trying to keep Harsh's sufferings at bay.

Mohini says she is the root cause of all Harsh's trouble. She knows that Harsh can't leave without his mother and decides to walk out. Mohini packs her bag hurriedly. Harsh tries to stop her. When she does not agree, he asks her to wait and he would join her as well. Mohini thinks, I have lost the property and an additional baggage wants to accompany me!!!. Mihir tries to stop harsh and says that Mohini is doing a wrong thing and harsh is supporting her. Harsh says " maa ne mujhe jeetheji maar diya hai". She was always against my marriage with Mohini. If would have been better if she had physically killed me along with Ansh.

sree IF-Rockerz
sree
sree

Posted: 08 February 2005 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Great drama and thanks for the great update.
saroj Senior Member
saroj
saroj

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Your updates are great...thanks a lot DeepAnBH.
zarna IF-Dazzler
zarna
zarna

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 8:13am | IP Logged

awsome update

thanx

~Anji~ Goldie
~Anji~
~Anji~

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 8:18am | IP Logged
thanX for da updateClap
*~Sapna~* IF-Rockerz
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 8:22am | IP Logged
thanks for the update
Ankita Patel Senior Member
Ankita Patel
Ankita Patel

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Thanx 4 the today's Update.

Zahir2k2 Groupbie
Zahir2k2
Zahir2k2

Posted: 09 February 2005 at 8:58am | IP Logged
This was a great episdoe, Thulsi and Mihir put on a great show.  I mean it was excellent acting.  Savitha as always f**ks up everythign and harsh is a stupid little kid, I dont think that this Mohini scene wont last long unless it take 180 turn and goes back to ways of mohini, cause as of late everythign is almost against her and she is almost kicked out...

Go to top