Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

i don't want Gopi to hide!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:07am | IP Logged
I didn't like the fact that Gopi hide behind the pillar during arti....................y cant she come face to face with Ahem and walk right past him. don't give him any attention. Like he doesn't exsist in her eyes anymore!!! that is what will drive him to jealousy and maybe pull that string of love!.,

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

malamptanvy.monalidpsaomomsajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "i don't want Gopi to hide!" in Saath Nibhaana Saathiya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

VivaciousQueen

VivaciousQueen

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:16am | IP Logged
agree with u. he deserves the silent treatment. now one think i like to add i was uite impressed how gopi spoke confidently in precap. if kokila was really smart she would noe that if gopi really stole the necklace why would she speak so boldly n bring the case right away? if she just thinks outside the box for this situation gopi surely won't get blamed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajnie-tellyaddict-

taral83

IF-Dazzler

taral83

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:21am | IP Logged
u know with the jewlry thing...........kinjal made one big mistake......... she signed the agreement that she is barrowing 2 lac n leaving the set as down payment............the signed paper is going to come back n haunt her for sure

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

VivaciousQueenloveanimesajnie-tellyaddict-suk19

shonaveer

IF-Sizzlerz

shonaveer

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 11:59am | IP Logged
Completely agree with you. I really want her to be materialistic, practical and brave now.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-tellyaddict-suk19

Shell16

IF-Rockerz

Shell16

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I didn't like the fact that Gopi hide behind the pillar during arti....................y cant she come face to face with Ahem and walk right past him. don't give him any attention. Like he doesn't exsist in her eyes anymore!!! that is what will drive him to jealousy and maybe pull that string of love!.,

Today was the first day after the "divorce" and Gopi is still very scared of Aham and he is very volatile right now. Eventually, once Aham has calmed down, she will learn to ignore him in the hallways and or do things for others in front of him but not for him. Little things that will drive him crazy. We will have to bare with it for a bit longer it is a slow moving show!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

saomomsajnie-tellyaddict-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top