Pavitra Rishta

Archu Kidnapped!!Part 6 added on page 8 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 9

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 9
Page 7 Page 9

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Today I read the first part ....evry very interesting ...Will read all of them and let you know ..I am liking it ..I wish they would show Manav this way , but they make him look like an emotionless statue ...

Yeah that is the problem with PR's CV they never listen 2 the audience god knows wat crap they'll show this week!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archu Kidnapped!!Part 6 added on page 8 (Page 6)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Read part 2 as well, even better than part 1..Thumbs Up

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:45pm | IP Logged

Read part 2 as well, even better than part 1..Thumbs Up

Saffy is asking me 2 write some Savita bashing n washing in my next part. Do u think i should? I think it will b good 2 show wat the parents r doing n thinking while our lovebirds r away in Mauritius. Wat u think?

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Yes Omi ( can I call you that or do you have another nick name ) ....I would love to read about savita bashing ...This woman is  the reason why her son has behaved this way to archana ...

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

Yes Omi ( can I call you that or do you have another nick name ) ....I would love to read about savita bashing ...This woman is  the reason why her son has behaved this way to archana ...

U call me that no problem coz my name i kind of too long. I'll try 2 write this segment then on Bitchy Savita n Silly Sulo the 2 ping pong balls they r doing my headg these daysAngry The week end was completely ruin thks 2 them

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
HEy Jaanu  ! No preassure yaar -just let go and give savita good,all fantasy pooree kardoLOLsavita jealous that archu gets a handsom husband and honeymoon to bootLOLand the devi-devta come back with baby in hand,unkey teesrey aasman key level mein sab kuch supersonic hota hai naLOLLOLsavita aur phoons ki tho aisee ki taisee ho jaye -savita shud move out into phoons phlat so that mannu's own baby can have its own roomLOLthat room decorated in archu's yellow and green sareesLOLsavita changing diapers and doin sulo type jaadoo paaunch seva at phoons phlatLOLarey,waah am relishin this sooo much,I wish sulo's chinese torture scenes had been more detailed,so that it can be applied to savita with a greater twistConfused

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 11:01pm | IP Logged
Actually sorry yaar JaansEmbarrassedI shud encourage u to write what u r best at,and u r terrific with mauritius mei majaa manav aur archana kiLOLso continue -savita sulo sab bhaad mein jaaye,who cares abt these sickos when passion is passing byWink

coolpratz

IF-Rockerz

coolpratz

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
that was funny...LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top