Pavitra Rishta

Archu Kidnapped!!Part 6 added on page 8 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gaurimisha

LOL...thnx...boring sunday is off to a grt start...after reading this.

yup,true this looks like mills n boon version of PR...well,havnt ever read mills n boon but know wht it is all abt.

Hmmmm....going to mauritius..haha...not to swizerlandLOL

howz ur leg now...hope triplets r doin fine.

Thks 4 commentg hope the week brings somethg gd in Pr out of the mess it is in!1
Leg is quite ok got 2 go 2 work 2morrow triplets watchg cartoons n r fine. Hav a nice Sunday n hav fun

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asthergaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archu Kidnapped!!Part 6 added on page 8 (Page 5)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Asther

hi omsshree it was nice
 finally they got married hope same thing happen in pr.eagerly waiting for next part

Thks Asther will edit nex part nex week but will visit forum everyday of course hav a fun sunday sweety!!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Asthergaurimisha

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Jaaanu meri JaanLOLMein tujh pey qurbaanLOL
for makin  Manav sing-mein tera tu meri jaaney saara hindustanLOL

Ok-my fav uptil now is this- Archu to Manav -
"Ur thopri has again gone nut? Nobody misbehaved with me why r u so charged up? U r the most confused person on Earth - 1 day u avoid me 1 day u kidnap me!! How can u do such a ghattya cheez Manav aapse yeh umiid nahi thi. why r standing like Gautam Buddh?"ROFL

Perfecto -gussa hi karna hai tho thoda bombayya ishtyle mein he sahiLOLGautam Budhh indeed-buddhu with no buddhi wants to buddy-up with his babe nowLOL
And my 2nd fav(and this competes big time with the aboveLOL) -Manav telling archu-
"Baar mein jaaye shravni"Hugbabe
And for dedicating to smitten saffy (hey,u comin up with names for me nowLOL),GM,TanyaDi and all PRians -am glad the day I replied to ur post in KoolDi's thread the first timeTongue

Glad to see Damo and satish gettin due credit - am waiting to hear ur gaalis on savitaLOLhey,lubdub ur hindi yaar -who wants to listen to ArMan Ghazal-ing in URdu anywaysLOLunla 4 shabdh bol diya,aur usmey I lOve U <ArMan name> rahey,is all the basic hinglish they need to knowLOL
baaki sab muh bandh aur haath paaun hilaaye, bas haiLOL
Liked archu teasin mannu,these 2 need  a SOH badly LOLelse they r gonna get humored by us all big time like thisLOL
Ya,am glad they eloped yaar in ur story-arey 'danaa dan daud' key bina kya mohabbatLOLbaite baite jeeney ka sahaara aint my type of showLOL
u goin Topsy gal for ArManClap- now turvy for the vamps pls,then my whistles will be paisa vasoolLOLAnd no villains pls,Jay comin to the barn for honeymoon with u-know-who now,the barn seems to be most happening place,ehLOLArMan can sing PR songs at mauritiusLOLbarn for Aradhana songsWink

Edited by SaffyFlower - 29 August 2010 at 3:28am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

HappyMelody

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Jaaanu meri JaanLOLMein tujh pey qurbaanLOL
for makin  Manav sing-mein tera tu meri jaaney saara hindustanLOL

Ok-my fav uptil now is this- Archu to Manav -
"Ur thopri has again gone nut? Nobody misbehaved with me why r u so charged up? U r the most confused person on Earth - 1 day u avoid me 1 day u kidnap me!! How can u do such a ghattya cheez Manav aapse yeh umiid nahi thi. why r standing like Gautam Buddh?"ROFL

Perfecto -gussa hi karna hai tho thoda bombayya ishtyle mein he sahiLOLGautam Budhh indeed-buddhu with no buddhi wants to buddy-up with his babe nowLOL
And my 2nd fav(and this competes big time with the aboveLOL) -Manav telling archu-
"Baar mein jaaye shravni"Hugbabe
And for dedicating to smitten saffy (hey,u comin up with names for me nowLOL),GM,TanyaDi and all PRians -am glad the day I replied to ur post in KoolDi's thread the first timeTongue

Glad to see Damo and satish gettin due credit - am waiting to hear ur gaalis on savitaLOLhey,lubdub ur hindi yaar -who wants to listen to ArMan Ghazal-ing in URdu anywaysLOLunla 4 shabdh bol diya,aur usmey I lOve U <ArMan name> rahey,is all the basic hinglish they need to knowLOL
baaki sab muh bandh aur haath paaun hilaaye, bas haiLOL
Liked archu teasin mannu,these 2 need  a SOH badly LOLelse they r gonna get humored by us all big time like thisLOL
Ya,am glad they eloped yaar in ur story-arey 'danaa dan daud' key bina kya mohabbatLOLbaite baite jeeney ka sahaara aint my type of showLOL
u goin Topsy gal for ArManClap- now turvy for the vamps pls,then my whistles will be paisa vasoolLOLAnd no villains pls,Jay comin to the barn for honeymoon with u-know-who now,the barn seems to be most happening place,ehLOLArMan can sing PR songs at mauritiusLOLbarn for Aradhana songsWink

Saffy u r in full form yaar!! I was also thinking 2 provide some masala where Savita gets all the washing she deserves but i'm kind of short of vocabulary - i like hindi gaalis so much u c but un4funately i'm kind of limited. I'm just good in romance kya karein !! LOLLet me get inspired by u n others n wil come with it soon but i wont mind writg somethg hot abt Jay comg 2 the barn with u know whomWink ur wish is my command, order kijye Smitten Saffy JiLOL Will Pm u if u want it 2 b personal treatLOLLOL

Edited by omshreejaanu - 29 August 2010 at 4:56am

HappyMelody

nycsweetie

IF-Sizzlerz

nycsweetie

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
g8 work

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
uuuuuffaaaaaaaaaa finally a romantic scene of arman!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap
wow and sooooooo many responses!!!!!! see omshree i told u ppl will love ur story.... and now im sooooooooooooooo happy u continued Smile Smile Smile

plsssss update soooooooon..... me droolin over arman romantic scenes... Embarrassed Embarrassed

omshreejaanu

Tanyaz

Coolbie

Tanyaz

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Today I read the first part ....evry very interesting ...Will read all of them and let you know ..I am liking it ..I wish they would show Manav this way , but they make him look like an emotionless statue ...

omshreejaanu

omshreejaanu

Coolbie

omshreejaanu

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

uuuuuffaaaaaaaaaa finally a romantic scene of arman!!!!!!!!! Clap Clap Clap
wow and sooooooo many responses!!!!!! see omshree i told u ppl will love ur story.... and now im sooooooooooooooo happy u continued Smile Smile Smile

plsssss update soooooooon..... me droolin over arman romantic scenes... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Hi Nad happy u read n like it will post nex week do visit
loads of lov chiao

Post Reply New Post

Go to top