Pavitra Rishta

Archu Kidnapped!!Part 6 added on page 8 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 9

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 9
Page 5 Page 9

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa101

Thumbs UpYAY!!!! They finally reach a gud decision!!! Can't wait for the next part, maybe throw in some romanceEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

n i was thinking i was making the mills m boon version of PR ok dr i wud throw some more romance in 4th part LOLLOL

Edited by omshreejaanu - 26 August 2010 at 10:24pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deepa101gaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archu Kidnapped!!Part 6 added on page 8 (Page 4)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Day Dreaming

Dont tel me Saffy u like everythg wheres ur humour tooth i lov ur jokes so u can poke fun too i wont mind babe!!Wink

SaffyFlowergaurimisha

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 2:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Jaanu -mez dreamin after reading ur updateDay DreamingNever thot anybody cud make Manav soo passionateLOLsharmila tagore in AradhanaTongueYaaay,pls continue

Will ping KoolDi,she will enjoy this immenselyLOLGundi gang soo parched to see some apavitrata in this dumb serialLOL

i quite agree with saffy here...keep it comin jaanu (plz tell me the meaning of ur name), i loved it..btw i must let you know that i am a (or was in my day) a huge fan of Mills and BoonLOLLOL

SaffyFlowergaurimisha

HappyMelody

IF-Stunnerz

HappyMelody

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
hi omshree,

extreeeeeeeeeemly sorry for da late response cz i ws out da whole day yesterday and didn't hav to time to visit IF

oooooooh dear u got our archu kidnapped LOL LOL stuuuuupid jaywant... hell with him hehe... poor poor poor manav.... dis sooooooo awesome yar.. u hav to continue

lots of love
nads

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hi omshree,

extreeeeeeeeeemly sorry for da late response cz i ws out da whole day yesterday and didn't hav to time to visit IF

oooooooh dear u got our archu kidnapped LOL LOL stuuuuupid jaywant... hell with him hehe... poor poor poor manav.... dis sooooooo awesome yar.. u hav to continue

lots of love
nads

No problem 4 the late response n thks Nad 4 ur comment will write the 4th part this weekend

gaurimisha

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
Hello Friends  i will like 2 dedicate this segment 2: Smitten Saffy (by Jay who else)Wink, Furious Fifi (coz she wants 2 say bad words while watching PR these days), Batman n Robin who want 2 quit Pr land coz they are so p....off n all PRians who r completely down this weekend after watching the promo. So lets vent our frustration 2gether.

Part 4:

Manav and Archana stay in each otherz arms near the fire 4 hours coz they havnt enjoyed these moments ever in their life. They fell in lov n got married but there was always havoc around. Manav shifts 2 gaze at Archu who is lying her eyes closed. Looking at her beautiful face he cant help from telling himself: This woman just touches my heart in a wonderful way i hope that she remains with me 4ever n i can face anythg with her around.
He moves closer 2 touch her face when she opens her eyes. Manav says:
 U were sleeping?
- No i was enjoying this blissful moment.
- U're hungry? Archu shrugs n says - Not really!
- But i hav something 4 u.
Manav goes 2 his bag n takes out a tiffin which he hands 2 Archu. A pleasantly surprised Archu opens it 2 find her fav dish pohe. She smiles brightly n Manav says: Baba sent it 4 u.
Confused Archu: Baba? He knows...
Manav nods n says: Actually it's Babaz plan that i hav executed.

( So that's it!! We were all thinking how come lallu Manav got such a brilliant idea? Thks 2 old sweet n sly Dam baba. God bless this old chapTongue)
Archuz eyes fills with tears at the thought of  Dam baba who has always loved n supportd her even when her love doubted her. She will never let this father figure down, never.
Archu takes out some pohe n giv it 2 Manav when the badmaash pretends that his arm is aching n no need 2 tell u that Archu raani starts feeding him - the thing she is best at!!Wink
They eat by looking lovingly at each other n smilingly sheepishly. Suddenly Archuz expression changes, she stands up n turns her back n stares outside. A worried Manav goes 2 her n says : Wats wrong Archu?
- Nothg. I just wish we dont hav 2 go from here.
Manav turns her round: We will hav 2 go but not b4 we r married.
A puzzled Archu: Married?  Manav: Yes i promised Baba that I'm only coming bak with his bahu.
Archu: How is it possible? Manav: U dont worry. Baba n I hav planned everythg!
Archu in a teasing tone: Oh i c. U hav become very naughty Manav!!
Manav: Talkig of being naughty, dont u think we hav 2 discuss abt 1 important thing?
Archu: Wat? Manav lookg lovingly at her: Our honeymoon?
Archu: Chee!! Manav aapse yeh umid nahi thi!!

Manav's face drops 4 a sec- OMG is archu serious? No tan ka rishta only man ka rishta? It's true that i can gaze at her million dollar face all life but i'm a normal guy. Bappa yeh kya ho raha hain mere sath?.
4tunately Archu was jokg n a relieved Manav says teasingly: So hum Mahabaleshwar chale?
Archu: NO Switzerland
- Why dont we go 2 Mauritius then?
Archu pouts n asks: Kyun aapko Switzerland pasand nahi? Mauritius mein snow nahi.
- Ho but Mauritius mein bahut sunshine hain it will keep our heart n ourselves warm!!Wink

They go on talkg some more sweet nonsense, teasing n laughing n go 2 sleep in each others arms .
(Aap jo aye Zindagi mein tune going full swingBig smile)

The nex morning Archu wakes up 2 find a box n a note at her side. It is a beautiful orange n green saree n the note says: "Get ready Archu i'm coming 2 take my bride!" Manav
15 mins later an excited Manav opens the door 2 c Archu looking like she has never lookd b4. Manav is in awe in front of her coz he stil humbly feels that she is too good n beautiful 4 him. His heart cant stop repeating- god how much i love her!!
(Sathya music playg- i like this tune n thinks it's more apt 4 Arman)
He puts his arms 4ward n Archu reaches out 4 him. They look at each other n Manav kisses her 4head and whispers- lets go Archu. An emotional Archu nods.

The taxi stops at the mandir where Dam baba is watg 4 them. Archu has tears in her eyes. Being the family n traditional rooted girl she was sad 4 gettg married without the blessings of her elders esp her mom who has been a friend 4 her but now she feels more confident 2 take the plunge.
Arman walk up the stairs 2 find Satish waitg in front of Bappa. Manav n Satish hug n Archu stares at them. Satish tells Archu: Manav called me this morning. I am very happy 4 u coz i know Arman can never b happy without each other!.

Arman get married n do the saath pheres again but with new resolutions in front of Bappa n 2 witnesses who hav always supported them n hav genuinely b their well wishes. Wat  can they ask more from Bappa?
The mariage ceremony is done n as gift Satish hands them 2 tickets to... Mauritius 2 spend 1 week coz they'll hav 2 b home the nex week 4 Ganesh chaturtee as promised.

To be cont. Watch out 4 Arman romantic encounter in the paradise of the Indian Ocean! Fasten ur seat belt 4 a trip 2 Mauritius nex week!
U like it press the button. Comment, poke fun or suggest. U r all most welcome

Edited by omshreejaanu - 28 August 2010 at 10:59pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

jukumAditiDkanu_nvlkhdhahideepa101salekh1SaffyFlowerbhavni88AstherSweetFifiarchanamanavgaurimishanycsweetie

Asther

IF-Dazzler

Asther

Posted: 28 August 2010 at 11:31pm | IP Logged
hi omsshree it was nice
 finally they got married hope same thing happen in pr.eagerly waiting for next part

gaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 29 August 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
LOL...thnx...boring sunday is off to a grt start...after reading this.

yup,true this looks like mills n boon version of PR...well,havnt ever read mills n boon but know wht it is all abt.

Hmmmm....going to mauritius..haha...not to swizerlandLOL

howz ur leg now...hope triplets r doin fine.

SaffyFlower

Post Reply New Post

Go to top