Pavitra Rishta

Archu Kidnapped!!Part 6 added on page 8 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 9

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 9
Page 4 Page 9

shivaniaroraji

shivaniaroraji

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 10:30am | IP Logged
OMG this was so goos i am telling you if story of pr goes like this it will break all the records of trp just loved what you wrote ClapClapClapClap from me

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetFifiSaffyFlowergaurimisha

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archu Kidnapped!!Part 6 added on page 8 (Page 3)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shivaniaroraji

OMG this was so goos i am telling you if story of pr goes like this it will break all the records of trp just loved what you wrote Clap from me

Thks sweety i'll continue the story got loads of time these days do comment n encourage me buddies

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gaurimisha

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Jaanu -mez dreamin after reading ur updateDay DreamingNever thot anybody cud make Manav soo passionateLOLsharmila tagore in AradhanaTongueYaaay,pls continue

Will ping KoolDi,she will enjoy this immenselyLOLGundi gang soo parched to see some apavitrata in this dumb serialLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SweetFifigaurimisha

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaffyFlower

Jaanu -mez dreamin after reading ur updateDay DreamingNever thot anybody cud make Manav soo passionateLOLsharmila tagore in AradhanaTongueYaaay,pls continue

Will ping KoolDi,she will enjoy this immenselyLOLGundi gang soo parched to see some apavitrata in this dumb serialLOL

My cousins tell me that my Manav is a duffer n that Pr is the most boring lovestory these days family sagas hav more romance so i'm just compensating!!

N u r rite this is a gundi forum coz nothg happens in the show we all hav 2 spice it up with the Ahem n allWink

SweetFifigaurimisha

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Part 3

There seems 2 b an eternal silence in the barn n then suddenly Manav walks out of the barn n closes the door from outside. Archu's heart leaps n her mind starts racing. She is unable 2 understand n blieve what's happening 2 her. A "khichree" is cooking in her head.
Is this Manav, my bhagwan, the one who only knows eyelockg n doing phew-phew in my eyes?Is it the same shy Manav whom we have 2 fish words from the mouth? No koi hamshakal hai!!
Wat nonsense am i talkg?
Archu is stil trapped in her thoughts when the door bursts open n a wet Manav comes in with some logs. He doesnt look at Archu n goes 2 light the fire. He starts sneezg. Oops! Manav has caught a cold n instinctively Archu says:
-U hav ur tablets?
Manav gazes n replies: no u hav them with u?
Archu doesnt reply but instead has flasbaks of the time when they were happy 2gether n Manav was sneezg.He has told Archu that he didnt need tablets coz he knows that archu will always b with him n that she will give him when he has a cold.

Archu looks at Manav who stares bak. She turns away n goes 2 sit in a corner. The nite is fallg. It is raining cats n dogs. It's cold outside but inside the barn it is loaded with tension. It is the longest nite in Arman's life, both being so restless n too aware of each otherz presence.
Manav is remembering all arman moments n how he fell in lov with the simplest yet the most beautiful girl he has set his eyes on.
Archu too is remembering their ups n downs n wat they faced 2gether- the doubts, humiliation, separation... She shivers at these thought n Manav sees it.
-"Come near the fire". Hearg Manav's voice Archu stiffens n looks up 2 say no but seeing Manav's pleadg eyes, she goes 2 sit there.
They both sit looking at the fire when Manav gently asks:
Can we talk now Archana?
Archu: There is nothg 2 talk about. (This Archu i tell u is a real nuisance at times!!)
Manav asks calmly: U really mean it? U really dont want 2 giv us a 2nd chance? Dont u think that we hav done much 4 others n that we need 2 think of ourselves now?
He knows that he has 2 tread this path very carefully, she is very vulnerable rite now n can reverse bak at anytime. He knows Archu very well- sweet, simple n bholi-bhali but stubborn Archu.

He adds gently: Plz Archana at least listen 2 me!!
Archu: u seem 2 4get that we r committed n a promise is a promise aap se hi sikha hain maine! I hav said yes 2 Jaywant.
She turns away n Manav in a clipped tone replies: Look at me Archana n tel me that u dont lov me n bappa ki kassam i'll leave u 4ever n never comg bak.
Archuz eyes fill with tears at the very thought of it n she looks down. Manav lifts up her face n gazes at her million dollar face. He reaches deep inside himself 2 articulate wat is in her heart. He says:
I was always unfair 2 u n discard ur feelings i had no rite 2 commit 2 shravni when u were still my wife. I want 2 apologise 4 my bhavior. Can u 4give me 4 being such an all time jerk?

Archu is sobbg now n Manav continues: I lov u Archana, i should never hav pushed u away like i did. I want u bak in my life- U R MY LIFE. I can never b happy without u i cant giv Shravni the happiness she dserves n she knows that. I dont want 2 b unfair anymore.
A vulnerable Archu stammers: Sa...sacchu?
Manav takes her hands in his: Dont worry abt Sacchu n blieve me he will be fine without this loveless n unhappy mariage. He cups her hands tightly n says: sacchu wil always hav his grand parents, kaka n kaki around (he smiles at her n she smiles bak uncertainly when he says this). Yes Shrav will take some time 2 understand but she will eventually. N she knows that Manav sirf Archana hi ke liye Hain!!

They stare at each other tears rollg on Archuz cheeks n Manav hold his breath- Plz Bappa dont let her turn me down he prayed.
This time listens coz God always help those who help themselves. Archu drops all her defences n leans on Manav. A moved Manav hug her bak n they hold o each other tightly as if afraid that some1 or destiny may rip them apart.

Archu cries all the tears of her eyes in Manav's arms coz she knows that she will hav 2 bestrong bak home. 2gether they'll have 2 face Jay n Shran. their wrath n even their curse.
Disturbing thoughts start croppg in Archuz mind- oh god wat r we doing. Arman selfish how is it possible? But she discard them this time we will bear all 2gether afterall we r each otherz strength in the face of adversity she says 2 herself.

Pavitra Rishta song going full swing!!

Press like buttonif u like n plz do comment n tel wat 2 improve P
Part 4 in the wkend

Edited by omshreejaanu - 26 August 2010 at 1:21pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhdhahideepa101Tanyaztv_madnessabhilasha_dreamAstherSweetFifiSaffyFlowerarchanamanavgaurimisha

SaffyFlower

IF-Dazzler

SaffyFlower

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Thumbs UpStarDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

tv_madnessgaurimisha

deepa101

deepa101

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

Thumbs UpYAY!!!! They finally reach a gud decision!!! Can't wait for the next part, maybe throw in some romanceEmbarrassedDay DreamingDay Dreaming

tv_madnessgaurimisha

gaurimisha

IF-Sizzlerz

gaurimisha

Posted: 26 August 2010 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
All I hav to say is:

Wish this cud happen in PR land.

U neednt improve but PR CVs need to.Keep it up.

Loved it.

Edited by gaurimisha - 26 August 2010 at 1:28pm

tv_madnessomshreejaanu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top