Pavitra Rishta

Archu Kidnapped!!Part 6 added on page 8 (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 3 Page 9

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 1:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by deepa101

Originally posted by omshreejaanu

Originally posted by deepa101

LOL!! that was pretty funny!!! if only that would actually happen......Clap

thks Deepa but i dont think the CV will be so meherbaan on usAngry We here just dream dream n dream n write down our fantasy down
very true ! No way would the characters be able to do such a thing in the show. Too busy thinking about their responsibilitiesAngry Hope ur ankle gets better and u can continue Big smile

My ankle will not get better so soon i hav a fractured toe too so i'll sit n write lots of stuff n bore u guys too

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Archu Kidnapped!!Part 6 added on page 8 (Page 2)" in Pavitra Rishta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

deepa101

deepa101

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 3:43pm | IP Logged
Well can't wait to read more and take care of ur foot.

SweetFifi

IF-Dazzler

SweetFifi

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
i think cv's need to hire you to be on their team...this forum rocks more than the darn show

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tv_madnessSaffyFlower

Nidhirjgpt

IF-Dazzler

Nidhirjgpt

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
funny
plz be the part f PR cv's

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 24 August 2010 at 9:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PRnerd

i think cv's need to hire you to be on their team...this forum rocks more than the darn show

Thks babe i'll try the romance part this time i mean Arman in Mahabaleshwar!!Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlower

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 1:45am | IP Logged
Part2
Archu is in the car realising wat is happeng 2 her n gets angry. Wat does Manav think he's doing? Has he gone mad? He's been behavg so peculiarly these days. She tries 2 catch his attentn by askg him questions but Manav just stares in front of him. Archu starts panicking, not that she is afraid of Manav, she can never b afraid or in danger with this man, she feels more secured when he is around n she can travel 4 life with him but somethg is definitely wrong coz Manav will never act this way.

She murmurs his name softly n when he turns up, seeing his determined look, she knows that her life is going 2 gear up a u turn n she's afraid that she wont b able 2 do somethg abt it coz this man just affects her in the most strangest n wonderful way. There is nothing 2 say now, no need 2 create a scene in the car, spicing up the driver's imagination coz he is havg a blast time They sit silently till they reach a barn in a remote place, They step down n Manav takes his bag n pays  the driver. The car moves away but Archu does not budge from there compelling Manav 2 drag her in the barn n he locks the door.

Archu glares at him n asks him wat the hell is going on. We all know that Archu's tongue can really wag at time n poor Manav gets blasted.
Wat r u up to? R u out of ur mind? Ur thopri has again gone nut? Nobody misbehaved with me why r u so charged up? U r the most confused person on Earth - 1 day u avoid me 1 day u kidnap me!! How can u do such a ghattya cheez Manav aapse yeh umiid nahi thi. why r standing like Gautam Buddh? Speak up dammit!!
( Now hold on i know i'm exagerratg but it's just 4 fun)

Manav: I love u Archana.
Archu feels like Dharti maata has just slipped from beneath her feet n with her heart racing stammers: But Shrav.....
Manav: Bhaar mein jaye Shravni. I am not thinkg of anybdy else now only u n me. I am here 2 win my love bak n i'll not budge from here til u accept me coz i know u lov me too. They stare at each other n move closer as they remember all those cute n hot moments they ever spent 2gether.
( Yes guys u must b thinking is it not too farfetched, hav i ever miss any hot scene bet them? dont worry but 4 Arman changing shirt n eyelockg r synonymous 2 love making n is the hottest trend in PR land)

But just as Manav is about 2 hold her, Archu has flashbak of a pleading n begging Savita ( dhat teri ki!!). She stiffens n says: U seem 2 4get that it's not only abt u n Shrav now.
Manav: Wat do u mean?
Archu: I mean i'm engaged 2 Jaywant n i'm marrying him soon.
Manav stares at Archu motionless.
Avoiding his eyes Archu says: Now plz bring me bak home. My aai must be worried n may get some ashtma attacks thank 2 u n my fiance must b looking 4 me right now.

Manav's face is drained of all colour at the mention of Jaywant n glares at her. He replies:
If u r worried abt ur mom then ur time starts now coz i told u we r leaving here only when u r mine. We r going bak as husband n wife only. Now u decide r u ready 2 face the truth?
A panicked Archu stammers: but....
Manav turns away n goes to light a fire.The nite wud b long n full of tension with so much passion threatening 2 overflow.

To b cont..... Wat u think guys. Too Mills n Boon type? Too good or too bakwaas? U tel. Chiao 

Edited by omshreejaanu - 26 August 2010 at 1:03am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

kanu_nvlkhdeepa101TanyazSaffyFlowerAsther..Sonii..archanamanav

omshreejaanu

IF-Sizzlerz

omshreejaanu

Posted: 25 August 2010 at 3:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meetun66

funny
plz be the part f PR cv's
Thks Meet read the 2nd part n do comment

deepa101