Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abhilasha_dream thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This was great wish the serial also used the same story, Ekta could have got many episodes with ArMan running arround and Manav pacifying Archana to get married who would always go ping-ponging every minute till the last she got wedded and then their sweet arguments over the HM place , thn their lovey-dovey moments in the Hm with the family pains due the trauma and societis taunts etc. She would have also got such a good TRP
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thks 2 all 4 reading n commenting. Of course Pr will never looks this way coz the CV hav just got a dustbin full of kacchras instead of a brain - the hero turns zero, the heroin the other woman n all the second leads get more footage n more public sympathy!! Complete crap  😑
set_raj thumbnail
Omi kekta maayi is genius in creating kachras and turn a beautiful story into garbage...first a guy and gal..they fall in love, marry and later the kachra starts entering...same guy will fall for three or four women and the gal will also have boyfrnds in wholesale...kaun kiska beta yah beti hai..God knows and only kekta mayi knows...utter crap...

It is more fun to read your story here thn watching kekta's total crap garbage..
Edited by set_raj - 13 years ago
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: set_raj

Omi kekta maayi is genius in creating kachras and turn a beautiful story into garbage...first a guy and gal..they fall in love, marry and later the kachra starts entering...same guy will fall for three or four women and the gal will also have boyfrnds in wholesale...kaun kiska beta yah beti hai..God knows and only kekta mayi knows...utter crap...

It is more fun to read your story here thn watching kekta's total crap garbage..

U c i've already devised a special therapy 4 Archu- Jay therapy 2 get her out of her fixation on Manav, 4 Manav it's pet therapy - get a bull running behind this lallu wearing a laal chaddi til he doesnt get rid of his confusion n realise n confess that he lovs only Archu.
U c this Kekta badly needs help just her characters in PR. We'll hav 2 devise a special therapy 4 her too.😑
Ashrasaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey omshree it was total fun loved it.get workπŸ‘πŸ‘
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asther

hey omshree it was total fun loved it.get workπŸ‘πŸ‘

Thks Babe u like it !! Will write the nex part on wkend C u
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Hi everyone i'm bak with my work n i am updating part 6 which is much shorter than the previous ones. Hope u like it.

Part 6:
Arman r bak as promised on the eve of G. Chaturthee. Manav wants Archu 2 celebrate the festival at home with him n her in laws so they decide 2 go 2 the karanjkars 2 take their blessings n Archuz luggage.
Arman r at the doorstep n Mano is watchg TV (wat else yaar!!) n seeing them he gaped n the remote control falls from his hand. Silly Sulo who is cuttg veggies with a becchari look, turns her head 2 c wat has happened n is shocked too 2 c Arman. Her asthma attacks threaten 2 manifest ( the jaanleva ones not the good ones she had when Archu accepted 2 marry Jaywant)
πŸ˜†but 4tunately they didnt, may b seeing her newly wed beti looking a doll in front of her has completely blocked all her system causing no reaction from her!!πŸ˜ƒ
Arman move 4ward to take a confused Manoz blessings who seem 2 hav given his tongue 2 the cat. They move 2 Sulo who dramatically says: Ruko!! ( I tell u this woman is a completely nawtanki n dramabaaz). She says: Where were you archu? Wat is this?(pointing at her forehead)
Archu: We got married Aai!. Sulo: Kya? Tum done ne shaadi... She turns 2 Manav n says: I never thought that Tum itne swarthi bhi ho sakte ho. Turning 2 Archu: Aur tum Archu, u got married without ur family? How can u do this to us? Wat will i tell Dharmesh (the hot potato) and Jaywant (the poor soul).I always thought my Archu can never b wrong, she continues her blabla: My archu to koi galat kaam kar hi nahin sakti..
Archu cuts in n asks: Kyun Aai?
A puzzled Sulo: Kya matlab?
Archu: I mean why do u always think that i can never b wrong. I am human aai not god or perfect. I can be wrong but 2day i'm not. I was wrong many times aai. An emotional Archu continues: I was wrong when i doubt my husband, when i left him, when i put my mariage at stake 4 others happiness. i was wrong 4 not respectg our sacred vows n 2 accept divorce. U cud hav slapped me aai when i took that decision may be... archu stops n turns her bak
Sulo stares at her daughter in disbelief, Archu turns away n goes 2 her room n comes bak with her suitcase. A determined Archu says: give us ur blessings Aai b4 i leave 4 my house.
Sulo: Kya tum woh narak mein jaoge? U think Savita tai will accept u n wat abt Shrav?
A moved Manav looks at Archu n Archu looks bak n says: We'll manage aai. My husband is with me.
She takes Manav hand n moves away without turning bak.
Hiroshima has been bombarded, time 2 drop the bomb in Nagasaki in nex part.πŸ˜†
Hey guys sorry if its not 2 ur xpectations. U c the 2 last epi hav really got a toll on my inspirations. I'm kind of down i'll update the nex part soon. Tell me if i shud or i'm being pathetic like the CVs.

Thks hav a gd wekendπŸ˜ƒ
Ashrasaanz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
its really very good omi  πŸ‘πŸ‘ waiting for next part to know savita n shravanis reaction
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: archanamanav

Ver nice Jaanu...πŸ˜ƒ

Thks Archumannu 4 commentg 1stπŸ˜‰
omshreejaanu thumbnail

Originally posted by: Asther

its really very good omi  πŸ‘πŸ‘ waiting for next part to know savita n shravanis reaction

Thks Asther hopefully 2morrow or Monday it will b ready
Bisous